Friday, July 28, 2017

Return of DEM BRAIN WORMZ! (Now with Svengalis).

   Popping back in because--LOL--Brain Worms!   Okay, so maybe Toxoplasmosis isn't the same thing as the Mysterious Brain Worms Tracy got from eating a tainted street taco in Mexico, but Finn DID say "parasitic infection of the brain" and the last time he uttered that phrase it meant...drum roll...BRAIN WORMS! 

     HOSPITAL ER

       ALEXIS:  I brought the kid and Kristina wanted to come too.   What's wrong with Sam?   Don't tell me she's preggers again.
        FINN:  Hate to break it to you, Miz Davis, but the baby might be infested...I mean infected.
        GRIFFIN:  Cute kid.  I'll take her and get her checked out for you-know-what.
        KRISTINA:  Can I go with you?   I love babies!   FIELD TRIP!!!! 
        ALEXIS:  Must. Text. Julian.   Why, I have no idea.   DAMN why does his svengali snake charm work so well on me?   So, what the eff you see kay is wrong with Sam?  
         FINN:  She's hallucinating.  She called me Silas again.
         JASON:  She keeps thinking some dude is in the room and that she has to protect me from him.         ALEXIS:  So, she's just a frazzled new mom whose hubby once was a hitman.  She's entitled to a few hallucinations every now and then.   Did she eat any mushrooms?
         FINN:  We think she has Toxoplasmosis.    You know, that thing you get from cats.
         JASON:  But we don't have a cat.   Maybe she hallucinated one.   She's been talking to herself a lot lately.
         FINN:  Toxoplasmosis is Port Chuckles medical jargon for Brain Worms.
         ALEXIS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?????

      IN THE PIT OF SONNY ANGST

        SONNY:  Anybody there?   Come ON!   Somebody has to hang around old distilleries at night.   There have to be some booze hounds in this town looking for some well-aged hooch.   What do I gotta do?   Go to my happy place where Morgan is still alive an sing songs to myself? 

    
      HOSPITAL PARKING GARAGE

      CARLY:  Hey Liz, who's your friend? 
      GARVEY:  Go take a long walk off a short pier or the chick bites it.
      CARLY:  Okay, so Elizabeth and I might not be besties and she has crappy taste in men, but that doesn't mean I want her to DIE. 
       GARVEY:   Lookee here, Mob Missus!  I got me a gunshot wound and Nursey here is gonna stitch me up so I can go back to my dirty doins.
        CARLY:  I have a better idea.  I'll kick your ass and Liz can run like hell back in the hospital and call the cops while I yell into your ear 'til you tell me what you did to Sonny. 

   
       FLOATING RIB

       SCOTTY:  So here's the sitch, Jules.   Your old squeeze Alexis is gonna get you off the hook by using her Lawyer Brain to do Jedi mind tricks on the prosecution.
       JULIAN:  Works for me.   Nice bib, by the way.

     
        CARLY'S HOUSE

         OSCAR:  Hey Joss, now that your mom likes me, you wanna ride bikes to some creepy old distillery with a pit beside it?
          JOSS:  As long as we get back before Big Bad Momma gets home and busts my ass for sneaking out while grounded for the 900th time, sure thing!

     
       HOSPITAL

       GRIFFIN:  Good news!   The baby's worm free!
       KRISTINA:  No Brain Worms for this little angel because, who writes a story about a baby getting Brain Worms from a nonexistent cat? 
       GRIFFIN:  Good point.  Who DOES THAT?   I was pulling for Brain Worms from a metal canister full of covfefe chimera. 
       JULIAN:  What's up?   How's Sam?   Is she dead of Brain Worms yet?
       ALEXIS:  How did YOU know about the Brain Worms? 
       JULIAN:  Scotty slipped me an advance script from under his Rib Bib. 
       KRISTINA:  What is KNIFEY THROATY PSYCHO doing here? 
       JULIAN:  I knew she'd call me that too.
       JASON:  Hey, Julian, you're not supposed to know about my wife's Brain Worms.
       JULIAN:  But they're MY DAUGHTER'S Brain Worms.
       ALEXIS:  He had the right to know, but if I knew Scott Baldwin was going to go all spoiler on me, I could have saved you the trip and myself the dramarama with Krissy here. 
        KRISTINA:  (pointing at Julian) I wanna give HIM Brain Worms! 

     
        SONNY'S PIT OF ANGST

         SONNY:  Grey skies are gonna clear up, Sonny.  Put on a happy face.   Twist up that tourniquet and cheer up.  Put on a happy face.   Wipe off that gloomy grimace of mobster angst.   Don't close your eyes.   Because if you fall asleep you are for sure gonna die! 

      
          OUTSIDE THE PIT

        OSCAR:  Aren't old abandoned buildings awesome, Joss?   It's like a treasure hunt.   Oh look!  I found a bullet casing.  Must have been some rum runners during Prohibition.   I read a book about Prohibition once.   Crappy time if you ask me, but I'm not supposed to be drinking booze anyway.  Not gonna risk getting on your mom's bad side.

        JOSS:   OMG, Oscar, is that some kids stealing our bikes?   I recognize them from when they got their drunk on in my mom's hot tub, which got me grounded in the first place. 

      
       INSIDE THE PIT

       SONNY:  Is that Josslyn and that Oscar kid I hear?   What are they doin' hangin' around some old distillery at dis hour?   HEY JOSSLYN!  OSCAR!   CAN A GUY WHO'S ABOUT TO LOSE HIS LEG GET SOME HELP AROUND HERE? 

   
       SAM'S ER CUBICLE IN HOSPITAL

      HALLUCI-SONNY:  Brain Worms, huh, Sam?   You put a hole in my leg and you gonna blame DA BRAIN WORMZ?  
      SAM:  He's back!  He's back! 
      JASON:  No, Sam.  That's not Silas.  Wait, who is Silas anyway?   Did I know this guy?   Anyway, the guy's name is Finn and he's the resident Brain Worms expert.   You need to get some rest.
      SAM:  Ok. (slips into coma)
      JASON:  Dammit, NOT THAT WAY! 

     
      HOSPITAL ER

       GRIFFIN:  So if there's no cat and it can't be linked to a thermos full of Cassadine chimera madness, then it has to be the time Crazy Olivia pushed Sam over the embankment and some bird pooped on her. 
       FINN:  Yeah, that's gotta be it.
       KRISTINA:  It's ALL YOUR FAULT Julian!   She's your psycho sister! 
       JASON:  I suggest you get lost, Julian. 
       ALEXIS:  Yeah, I kinda agree.   Get lost ex-hubby.   But don't go too far because you're my drug now that the booze is out of my system.
        GRIFFIN:  Man, do I need a storyline or what?   Second fiddle to Dr. Brain Worms just ain't cuttin' it.  Who can I seduce with my sexy priesty doc svengali skillz?  
        

   
      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment