Friday, October 6, 2017

What do you mean it's not 2012???

     Poor Patient 6/Steve Burton/NuOldJason!    He's trapped in a time warp from all the equine Xanax that's been running through his veins for quite possibly the last 5 years.   He realizes this when Random British Dude from Last Year's Cassadine Island Storyline lets him rummage through his bag and he pulls out a newspaper dated October 1, 2017.   How about if this Huxley character fills him in a little on what he's been missing in this crazy world of ours:  

   PATIENT 6/JASON:  It's 2017?!?  What in the name of Noodle Buddha is going on here?   Why is it not 2012?   Why are we still here?  Were the Mayans wrong about the world ending? 

  HUXLEY:  My my, what rock have you been sleeping under for the past five years?   Are you lost, young lad?  

  PATIENT 6/JASON:  Lost in a time warp, I guess.   My hometown of Port Chuckles, New York is full of wormholes.  I must have crawled into one...no, maybe I swam.   I remember water.  Lots of water.  It was cold water.   Are you sure it's 2017?   

  HUXLEY:  As sure as my name is Huxley Lynch and as sure as I am to pop up in random storylines involving overseas travel.  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  What's next?   Are you going to tell me Donald Trump is President or something completely absurd like that?  

  HUXLEY: Well... He's not MY president.   I'm from the land of Brexit.  

  PATIENT 6/JASON:  What's a Brexit?  

  HUXLEY:  Buckle up, Hair Boy, and get ready for a bumpy ride!  

  PATIENT 6/JASON:  You know what would be really hilarious?   If you told me the Cubs won the World Series.  

  HUXLEY:  As little as I care for the bollocks American version of cricket, prepare to laugh your arse off because they did, last year.  

  PATIENT 6/JASON:  Now you're just messing with me, Huckleberry!   If I had one of those fancy newfangled iPhones like that American priest guy I met in the Russian monastery, I could just Google what happened the past five years.  

 HUXLEY:  It's HUXLEY!   I don't believe you've ever told me your name.  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  Hell if I know!  I think I left it back in 2012.   The people in that freaky Russian clinic kept calling me Patient 6.   When I get home to Port Chuckles, maybe people I know will remind me.  

 HUXLEY:  Can I call you Hair Boy?  

PATIENT 6/JASON:  Whatever floats your boat, Humphrey.

HUXLEY:  HUXLEY!!!  H-U-X-L-E-Y!!  Do you happen to know a blonde bombshell by the name of Ava Jerome?   

PATIENT 6/JASON:  Ava who?   I don't know anyone named Ava.   There was this blonde lady with a giant bandage covering half her face at the Russian nuthouse.  She picked up my paperclip and let me get outta that house of horrors.   They kept saying I was dangerous and psychotic and made me wear this face mask and sunglasses so I'd look all mysterious and crap.   It got the blonde's attention and she talked non-stop, but she did me a solid by helping me get the hell outta there, so there's that. 

 HUXLEY:  Would you like to hear a joke?  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  Do I have a choice? 

 HUXLEY:  I don't suppose you do.   Here goes:  What does the fox say?  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  Is that the joke?  I don't get it.   What does the fox say to who?   The bear, the dog, the squirrel, what?    

 HUXLEY:  No, you silly chap.  He says "Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  Are you sure you didn't escape from the same Russian looney bin I did?  

 HUXLEY:  You'd better be nice to me or I'll Uptown Funk you up!  

 PATIENT 6/JASON:  I'll keep that it mind, Hutch.   








 

No comments:

Post a Comment