Thursday, April 7, 2016

Filler Day

      Today was another snoozefest/filler day.   Jason and Sam spent most of the show in bed talking about their relationship.   Kristina and Alexis talked about their (daughter and mother) relationship.  Anna and Sonny went on and on with each other and with Paul and Carly about why they had to find Carrrrrrrrrlos and bring him to justice.  Julian talked to his head goon again about not messing with Ava.  

     SAM:  We had sex.  Yay!  Where is our relationship going. 
    
     JASON:  Well, I guess we're still divorced.   Or are we friends with benefits now?  

     KRISTINA:  Mom, can you, like, not have expectations of me?  

     ALEXIS:  Kristina, let's be confused about your sexuality together.  

     ANNA:  Sonny, I don't trust you to not kill Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos the second you lay eyes on him.
 
     SONNY:  Why would I do that?   I need Julian sent to the big house so he stays out of Kristina's bizness.  

      PAUL:  Please don't go looking for Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos, Anna!    I don't wanna go to jaaaaaaaaaail!

     CARLY:  Don't do this Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos thing, Sonny!    I don't want you to diiiiiiiiiiiie!  
 
     AVA:  Someone put a dead bird in my bed.
   
     JULIAN:  I MUST go back into the business and keep my li'l sis safe from Jerome goons!   Sorry, Alexis.  

     SCOTTY:  Are you firing your service hedgehog, Ava?    
    

1 comment:

  1. CARLY: Don't do this Carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrlos thing, Sonny! I don't want you to diiiiiiiiiiiie!

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete