Tuesday, October 28, 2014

He just has that trustworthy face...

 In my recap, I totally forgot about the convo between NuJason/Jake and Michael, complete with the requisite deja vu moment: 

  Jake:  Man, climbing Mount GH takes a lot out of a dude.   Hey, can you lend me a hand and push me in my Nina Chair back to my room--wait a minute.  Don't I know you?   I know I've been saying that a lot to people lately, but when your memory's been wiped out by a car driven by a woman who is not Jordan Ashford, but pregnant and blonde, things can get awkward.   So you've got two dads?   Times have sure changed.  But hey, I'm cool with that.   It's 2006, man.  2010?   No way, it's 2014?   Anyway, who loves who is none of my business.   Oh, so they're not...one is dead?   Bummer.   Good luck finding who did it.   Hey, no problemo.   You're not the first person in this hospital to spill their guts to me.  I've been told I have this trustworthy face.  

 Michael:  I'd be happy to help you, sir.   No, I don't think I know you from anywhere.   I'm told I look like my dead uncle.   His name was Jason.   Not only do I have a dead uncle who looks like me but I have a dead bio dad too.  His name was AJ.  The guy I thought killed him supposedly didn't so I'm trying to find the real killer.  My other dad's name is Sonny.   How do you know Carly?    Oh, she spilled her guts to you too.   You look like a guy I can trust can keep a secret.   Good luck finding your peeps.   Now which way to your room? 

1 comment: