Monday, October 27, 2014

Welcome to the Chuckles!

I've been watching GH off and on for over fifteen years.   I started back watching every day in early 2012 and I feel that Carlivati and Frank Valentini have made it fun to watch again, after the dark days when Bob Guza was writing.   Is everything perfect? No.  Sometimes the storytelling is choppy and characters and storylines are abandoned for weeks at a time, but I still look forward to watching every day.   I've been following my cyber-friend Karen's WubTub blog for years and recently, I've started recapping shows from various characters' points of view, filled with subtext and snark.  

 On this site, you won't find any spoilers, scoops, or actor comings and goings.  This blog is entirely based on the characters and plots of General Hospital.   I will include daily recaps, memes, and other assorted bits of satire and snark such as song parodies, character scorecards, and whatever else comes into my mind after at least one glass of wine.   So, after you visit the WubTub, come over to General Hilarity for some more GH fun!  


No comments:

Post a Comment