Friday, October 31, 2014

One more Halloween Treat: The Nina Rhapsody



Is this the real life?
Or just a soap opera?
For twenty years, Nina Clay in a coma
She opened her eyes.  For Silas she cried.  Let’s see…

My name is Nina.  I want your sympathy. 
Because I fell asleep, twenty years.  Lost my baby, shed some tears
Then I found out Silas was cheating on me with Sam. 

Mama, you killed my kid.  Stuck a needle in my arm. 
And you caused me so much harm. 
Mama, you destroyed my life. 
Now you’ve gotta bow down and REPENT!

Mama (ooh, ooh ooh ooh!)
Now you’re gonna die!  
But wait I have a much better idea
You can steal Ava’s kid, and we’ll be even Steven. 

Silas, your time has come.
Never needed the wheelchair
You’re a loser, so who cares?
You shacked up with Ava, now you must pay
Your names, along with Kiki on my LIST! 

 Mama, (ooh ooh ooh ooh)
 I am so pissed off
Now bring me Ava’s baby or you die! 

I want to make Kiki pay for her existence
Rosalie! Rosalie!  Will you please sleep with Michael!
Do what I say our you’ll be sorry when I tell your
Dirty secret, dirty secret, dirty secret yes I will
Tell everyone! 

I’m just a poor girl who was stuck in a coma. 
Franco’s my only friend, he’s nuts just like me. 
We’re gonna make all of Port Charles REPENT!

Silas you silly fool, I will not see a shrink!
You will pay and your daughter will pay too (Yes she will!)
You will pay and your daughter will pay too (Yes she will!)
You will pay and your daughter will pay too (Yes she will!)
Yes she will pay too (God damn it!)
You all had better fear me now!
Better fear me now! 
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! 
Rosalie, Silas, Mother, Kiki, Ava you are scum!
Beelzebub has the devil set aside for you!
For you!
For you! 

So you think you can wrong me and expect to live? 
So you think you can kill my kid and it’s okay?
Jay, brother, don’t listen to them brother
Big sis ain’t crazy, she just wants a baby now. 
(Oh yeah!  Oh yeah!)

Why did this all happen
To someone like me? 
Why did this all happen
To me? 

I will get that baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment