Monday, May 4, 2015

2015 Nurses' Ball Part II: Phantom Menace

      The 2015 Nurses' Ball continues with Nikolas having just dropped the Jason bombshell to Liz, Jake confronting Carly about upsetting Liz by outing Ric & Hayden onstage, Magic Milo & The Magic Wands and The Haunted Starlets doing their numbers, and  Count Spencer, The Phantom of the Nurses' Ball sandbagging Emma and Cameron's tango.  Lucy once again gets caught in her skivvies and Duke and Anna do an impromptu tango.  By far the sweetest number at the Nurses' Ball is Patrick & Emma's father-daughter duet, with home movies of baby Brooklyn Silzer playing in the background.

        BACKSTAGE

        LIZ:  You're lying, Nikolas because YOU want ME all to yourself!  Just admit it.  Every man wants me all to himself!
        NIKOLAS:  Yes, I'm sort of halfway still in love with you, but this is the absolute truth.
        LIZ:  How do you know Jake is Jason?
        NIKOLAS:  My whackjob grandmother told me, of course.   They chilled out at Crichton Clark together.  Or shall I say, thawed out.
        LIZ:  When did Psycho Granny from Hell tell you that she and Jason were suddenly besties? 
        NIKOLAS:  Two seconds before you walked in on us talking about him and thought we were talking about something else. 
        LIZ:  Good thing my bitch-slapping hand is in rare form tonight.  (Slaps Nikolas)
        NIKOLAS:  I kept it secret for everyone's own good.  Jason was a professional goon and Sam and Danny are better off with Patrick. 
        LIZ:  Really, Nikolas?  THAT'S the best you can do?   I'm SO telling Jason who he really is like RIGHT NOW!
        NIKOLAS: Fine.  Go ahead. 

        NURSES' BALL

        LUCAS:  This is for real, right? 
        BRAD:  Damn straight it is.
        LUCAS:  Okay then, you've got yourself a fiance. 
        BRAD:  This is WAY better than last year! 
        JULIAN:  Congrats, son!   This you being gay thing isn't so bad after all.   Congrats, Brad!  Does this mean I have a foothold on the Asian Quarter mob? 
        LUCAS:  You're hilarious, Dad.

         RED CARPET

         CARLY:  You're welcome
         JAKE:  I'm kinda pissed at you, Carly, for making Uhlizabeth run out of the Nurses' Ball in tears. 
         CARLY:  But you're FREE, Jake!  Free to not be Hayden's hubby and that slimeball Ric is out of your life, out of Elizabeth's life and, most importantly, out of mine!
          JAKE:  So, I'm gonna go find Uhlizabeth. 
          CARLY:  But what if you have a REAL wife out there and a kid? 
          JAKE:  What if I don't?   My memory may be gone, like, for good.   At least that's what Dr. Drake says.  I gotta live my life. 
          CARLY:  Point taken.  Do what you gotta do.  I've got your back because we're still friends, right?
          JAKE:  Do I have a choice?
          CARLY:  With me?  Never! 

          NURSES' BALL

          MAGIC MILO AND THE MAGIC WANDS:  We're a sexy doctor (Lucas), a sexy nurse (Felix), a sexy executive (Michael) a sexy college student (TJ), a sexy cop (Nathan) and a sexy pizza man (Milo)! 
          WOMEN (AND BRAD):  Woo hoo! 
          HAUNTED STARLETS (Sam, Lulu, Sabrina, Maxie, Ellie, Valerie):  Dear Future Husband, you'd better treat us RIGHT!
          NATHAN:  Boy does she look hot!
          SPINELLI:  The fair Maximista is off the market.
          NATHAN:  Maxie doesn't look so bad herself.
          SPINELLI:  Ellie herself is quite fetching. 

          EMMA:  Come on, Cameron!  We need to get ready for our tango.
          SPENCER:  Surprise!   The Phantom of the Nurses' Ball has arrived!   Check out this cape!
          EMMA:  Spencer? 
          SPENCER:  Who else has this mask covering his hideous face. 
          EMMA:  Not THAT again.  Seriously, Spencer, we're not old enough to be boyfriend and girlfiend.  We're in FOURTH GRADE!   Cameron and I are just friends.   You are like way too intense for a 10 year old. 
         
           CAMERON & EMMA:  It takes two to tango.
           SPENCER:  Not so fast. 
           EMMA:  What was that? 
           CAMERON:  We're being sandbagged!
           SPENCER:  (on a the big screen):  Sing once again with me, our strange duet!  I am the mask I wear.  It's me you dread!   I am a MONSTER!  See my FACE!
           LULU:  Spencer!  Auntie Lulu is VERY UPSET with you! 
           SPENCER:  But I AM a monster.  LOOK AT ME! 
           LULU:  We're going HOME! 

           WYNDEMERE

            DANTE:  I feel for you, little cuz, but what you did was VERY dangerous.
            LULU:  That's right!   What if you maimed and/or killed Cameron or Emma?
            SPENCER:  I'd feel bad about Emma, but Cameron MADE me a monster when he started that FIRE that wrecked my FACE! 
            LULU:  Wow, my brother has his work cut out for him.   Hey Valerie, would you mind babysitting Spencer so Dante and I can either go home or back to the Nurses' Ball?

            NURSES' BALL

            LUCY:  Duke wants to dance the tango with Anna, don't you, Duke?
            DUKE:  If you say so.  Anna?
            ANNA:  What the hey?   That doesn't mean I approve of your mobbishness, by the way.

            WYNDEMERE:

            GHOST COURTNEY:   Hello, Spencer!  You're having a hallucination and seeing your dear departed...
            SPENCER:  MOTHER?????

            NURSES' BALL

           PATRICK:  Emma, you can be ANYTHING.
           EMMA:  I know, Daddy.  I can be a doctor, race car driver, a lawyer...
           LUCY:  Wasn't that adorable!
           LIZ:  I have an announcement to make.  This is about Jason. 


   Note:  I'll be out of town tomorrow through Thursday, so the blog will be delayed until Friday.   Have a good week!
       

1 comment:

  1. "LIZ: You're lying, Nikolas because YOU want ME all to yourself! Just admit it. Every man wants me all to himself!"

    ROFL!

    "NIKOLAS: Yes, I'm sort of halfway still in love with you,"

    Yeah and the other half he loves Emily! ROFL!

    "Note: I'll be out of town tomorrow through Thursday, so the blog will be delayed until Friday. Have a good week!"

    Oh have fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete