Thursday, May 14, 2015

Three's A Crowd

   Hayden crashes Nikolas & Liz's tete-a-tete at Wyndemere.  Port Chuckles bids farewell to The Kilted Wonder, Duke Lavery.  Sonny has a fake-out dream that Duke is still alive.  Julian is thrown off by Jake's release from police custody.  

    PATRICK'S HOUSE

          EMMA:  I'm sure gonna miss Uncle Duke.  He was a nice guy.  Is he really dead or just soap dead like Mommy was.
         PATRICK:  I saw him flatline, sweetie, but then again, Dr. Obrecht was seen leaving his ER cubicle and she has connections with the Cassadine chill chambers, so you never know. 
         SAM:  What your dad is trying to say is that death is not always what it seems in this town.  
         PATRICK:  Yeah, that's it.  Now get your funeral finery on so we can be there for your grandma. 

     CHURCH

       ANNA:  I still can't believe he's gone.  
       SLOANE:  If it makes you feel any better, here is his goon's phone.   He really was going to call of the hit on Jordan. 
       ANNA:  (listening to the message):  It's good to hear his voice.  That accent!  
       DUKE'S URN:  See, I told you so, Commissioner Sloane!  
      
    WYNDEMERE

      LIZ:  Why is Jason's fake wife LIVING with you?  
      NIKOLAS:  It's complicated. 
      LIZ:  She's a lying tramp!   What's complicated about that?  
      NIKOLAS:  She knows Jake is Jason.  
      LIZ:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?    

     CHURCH

       FELICIA:  I'm so sorry Anna!   Duke was a great guy. 
       MAC:  I'm so sorry, Anna!  Duke was a great guy. 
       LUCY:  Duke and I weren't REALLY going out.   He was still in love with YOU, Anna. 
       NATHAN:  I'm so sorry, Anna.  Duke was a great guy.  Glad I never had to actually arrest him. 
       DANTE:  I'm so sorry, Anna.  
       LULU:  I'm so sorry, Anna.  Duke was a great guy.  
       MAXIE:  I'm so sorry, Anna.  Duke had the best fashion sense of any mobster I knew.  
       EMMA:  I'm here for you, Grandma.  
       SONNY:  Duke was the best. 
       ANNA:  It's YOUR FAULT he's dead, Sonny!   You dragged him into your mobularity! 
       MINISTER:  Ashes to ashes, dust to dust...

      GARAGE

       JULIAN:  So the cops hauled you in for Duke's murder then just let you go?   Something doesn't add up. 
       JAKE:  Well, they made me spend the night in the interrogation room if that makes you feel any better. 
       JULIAN:  What did you tell them?
       JAKE:  That I saw a gun, some blood, and picked up the gun.  That's all she wrote!
       JULIAN:  And they just let you go?
       JAKE:  After asking me the same questions about 5,000 times, yes.   They still think it's me, but whatever.  
       JULIAN: You're willing to take the fall?   What's the catch? 
       JAKE:  I owe you for giving me a job.  Plus, Sloane bought me doughnuts.  
      
      PATRICK'S HOUSE

      SAM:  Oh look.  The wedding ring canister.   I still miss Jason, even though Patrick is the hottest doctor EVER!   I'm so conflicted.   Oh well, THERE'S my purse.  

     WYNDEMERE

      LIZ:  If Hayden knows about Jason, we're SCREWED!   What's to keep her from running her yap all over Port Chuckles? 
      NIKOLAS:  Bingo!   Why ELSE do you think I'm letting her live here and I'm giving her all the Petit Mort she wants?  
      HAYDEN:  Did I hear someone say La Petit Mort?  
      

3 comments:

  1. "SAM: What your dad is trying to say is that death is not always what it seems in this town."

    Now if only she would have said THAT!!!! :)

    "DUKE'S URN: See, I told you so, Commissioner Sloane!"

    ROFL! He sounds good for someone in an urn. :)

    "FELICIA: I'm so sorry Anna! Duke was a great guy.
    MAC: I'm so sorry, Anna! Duke was a great guy.
    NATHAN: I'm so sorry, Anna. Duke was a great guy.
    DANTE: I'm so sorry, Anna.
    LULU: I'm so sorry, Anna. Duke was a great guy.
    MAXIE: I'm so sorry, Anna. "

    ROFL! And nobody in that group is saying, SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! :)

    "NIKOLAS: Bingo! Why ELSE do you think I'm letting her live here and I'm giving her all the Petit Mort she wants?
    HAYDEN: Did I hear someone say La Petit Mort?"

    BAHAHAHAHHHA! That's probably why she opened the door. Cus she was looking for Nik to help her with La Petit Mort! :) Have you ever heard that word before Dr O said it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! He sounds good for someone in an urn. :)"

    You know me, always getting inanimate objects (and the dearly departed) in on the action ;)

    "BAHAHAHAHHHA! That's probably why she opened the door. Cus she was looking for Nik to help her with La Petit Mort! :) Have you ever heard that word before Dr O said it? :)"

    No, I haven't heard that expression before, so thanks to Dr. O for introducing it to my repertoire ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You know me, always getting inanimate objects (and the dearly departed) in on the action ;)"

    Hahahaha yeah you and I both like doing that. :)


    "No, I haven't heard that expression before, so thanks to Dr. O for introducing it to my repertoire ;) "

    Hahaha. Yes! Thank you Dr O! :)

    ReplyDelete