Thursday, May 28, 2015

Rose Tattoo

      Sonny pays Denise/"Flava" a visit and insists on seeing proof that she's not Ava.   Kiki has a dream about Ava.  Lucas is surprised by Brad's reluctance to have a big wedding.  Anna mistakes Sloane for Ghost Carlos.  Mayor Lomax shows up at Wyndemere seeking help from Nikolas.  Lulu finds out that Valerie is interviewing for a job at the PCPD.   Denise's DNA results are in.  

     SILAS'S APARTMENT

        KIKI:  OMG, I dreamed I was celebrating Mom's birthday and she was still alive and preggers with Avery.  Is it Throwback Thursday or what?  
        MORGAN:  I dreamed I was having sex with your mother.   Ha ha!  Just kidding!  
        KIKI:  Do you think this Denise woman really is my mom?   
        MORGAN:  I'd bet the house on it, if I was still into that sort of thing.   

       WYNDEMERE

        VALERIE:  Crap!  I spilled coffee on my job interview outfit. 
        NIKOLAS:  I've got a book of Cassadine Black Magic that can help with that.  What kind of job are you looking for?   Alfred's getting on in years, so we may need a new butler soon and I'm a prince of the 21st century, so gender is not an issue.  
         VALERIE:  Thanks, but I'm interviewing at the PCPD.   Answering phones and stuff. 
         NIKOLAS:  Well, good luck.   Chapter 3 in Cassadine Black Magic has tips on how to make sure you get hired for any job at any time.   Just a thought. 

        ANNA'S ROOM

        ANNA:  Go away, Ghost Carlos!  You're just a bloody ghost!  
        GHOST CARLOS:  Fat chance, murderess!   I'm gonna haunt you till the day you're in the bottom of the harbor feeding the fish right along with me. By the way, can I play with Duke's ashes?
        ANNA:  GO THE HELL AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!  
        GHOST CARLOS:  Nah, that would be boring.  For me.  
        ANNA:  SHUT UP CARLOS!!!!!
        SLOANE:  Easy, easy!   I come in peace.  
        ANNA:  Sloane?   I could have sworn you were my guilt-ridden obnoxious ghost of Carlos Rivera.  
        SLOANE:  Man, you are all screwed up in the head about this.   Don't worry.  I'll take care of everything.  Get this:  I phoned in an anonymous tip that Carlos boarded a flight to Madagascar. 
        ANNA:  You are really going to cover my ass like this, Kyle?  
        SLOANE:  I happen to kinda like your ass, so yeah.  

       PCPD JAIL

        SONNY:  Hello, Ava.  
        DENISE:  Do those stone cold black eyes of youahs not work?  I ain't Ava.  I'm Denise DiMuuuuuccio, stylist.   Lookin' for more Grecian foahmula?   Oah do you mobstah types prefuh shoe polish?  
        SONNY:  You can drop the phony accent, AVA.  I know it's you. 
        DENISE:  I heah you have an axe tah grind with dis Ava chick.  She offed yah main squeeze:  Connie Da Canary.   Tough break.  
        SONNY:  It's Falconeri and you know that as well as I do.   I'm not amused, Ava.  Bad things happen when Sonny Corinthos is not amused.  
        DENISE:  How many times I gotta tell yah!   I.  Ain't.  Ava.  
        SONNY:  Prove it.  Show me your right boob.   
        DENISE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  

       PCPD

       LULU:  What was Valerie doing here yesterday?  
       VALERIE:  Just applying for a job.   A girl's gotta make a living, you know.  
       LULU:  I keep learning new things about you every day, cuz.   Since when are you a cop? 
       VALERIE:  Since never.  I applied to be a receptionist. 
       DANTE:  I'll take good care of her, Lulu.  
       LULU:  (to herself) I bet you will.  

       HOSPITAL

       LUCAS:  I want a big fat gay wedding!   Butterflies, fondue, bottomless booze, the works. 
       BRAD:  Well...
       LUCAS:  I thought you'd be all over that idea.   Especially considering the rather demonstrative way you proposed.  
       BRAD:  What do you say we save some dough and just go before the justice of the peace?  
       LUCAS:  I thought you were cool with my family.
       BRAD:  It's not YOUR family I'm worried about.  Oh look!  Here are the DNA tests on that Ava lookalike.  
     
        WYNDEMERE
   
       MAYOR LOMAX:  We have a problem and his name is Kyle Sloane.
       NIKOLAS:  You mean the man who helped you steal the mayoral election?
       LOMAX:  One and the same.   Everyone's pissed at me because Sloane's a bumbling idiot.   He got the wrong guy for the Lavery murder.  
        NIKOLAS:  I don't know, Mayor Lomax.   The guy could sink us if he wanted to.  
        LOMAX:  If you think I'm afraid of him, Mr. Cassadine, you've got another think coming.  

        PCPD JAIL

        SONNY:  Nice tattoo.   Covers up that gunshot wound scar, AVA. 
        DENISE:  I ain't got shot by no stinkin' gun!  
        SONNY:  Oh yes you did, AVA. 
        DENISE:   Uh UH!  
        SONNY:  Uh HUH!  
        DENISE:  Uh UH!  

       PCPD

       LOMAX:  Where's Sloane.  I want to fire his ass PRONTO!  
       DANTE:  Your guess is as good as mine, Mayor.  
       LOMAX:  Hmmmmpf!   
       VALERIE:  That woman is SCARY! 
       LULU:  You SURE you want to work here? 

       ANNA'S ROOM

       LOMAX:  Knock knock! 
       ANNA:  Dammit!  Ghost Carlos again.  
       SLOANE:  If it is, I'll deal with him.  
       ANNA:  And I'll make myself scarce.  
       SLOANE:  Mayor Lomax.  What brings you here?  
       LOMAX:  You have to ask?   You've been pissing me off BIG TIME! 

       PCPD

       DENISE:  Hi Kiki!  I kinda sorta wish you were my daughtah!   Hi Hot Stuff!  
       SONNY:  So where are the DNA results?   When do we get to hear that this floor show is starring none other than Ava Jerome?  
        LUCAS:  I have them right here.  


1 comment:

  1. " KIKI: OMG, I dreamed I was celebrating Mom's birthday and she was still alive and preggers with Avery. Is it Throwback Thursday or what? "

    Hahhaha why yes it is! :)

    "MORGAN: I dreamed I was having sex with your mother. Ha ha! Just kidding!"

    ROFL! Ewww! :)

    "SONNY: Prove it. Show me your right boob.
    DENISE: Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT? "

    Hahahaha. Sonny is a boob man! :)

    " DENISE: I ain't got shot by no stinkin' gun!
    SONNY: Oh yes you did, AVA.
    DENISE: Uh UH!
    SONNY: Uh HUH!
    DENISE: Uh UH!"

    Hahaha. Basically. :)

    ReplyDelete