Monday, May 25, 2015

Better Late Than Never

     Sorry I didn't blog Friday's show.  Life happens.   It's gonna be a rather short one, however, focusing heavily on the Ghost Carrrrrrrrlos scenes and snippets of other scenes.  

     ANNA'S ROOM 

        GHOST CARLOS:  Good morning, Anna.  It is I, the ghost of the man you MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD!   Carlos Rivera.  Yes,  I lost my accent somewhere between death and purgatory so I forgot how to roll my Rs.  How does it feel knowing that you will NEVER bring my boss to justice? 
         ANNA:  Shut up, Ghost Carlos!  SHUT UP!  
  
         GHOST CARLOS:   You would like that, wouldn't you?   But I will NEVER shut up until I am brought to justice.   MURDER!  MURDER!  MURDER!  
         ANNA:  BEGONE YOU SPIRIT OF A MOB GOON!  
         GHOST CARLOS:  I could get used to this ghost thing.   After all, I never have to worry about taking my bloody shirt to the dry cleaners.  You, on the other hand, YOU have to live with what you did to me. 
       

      PCPD JAIL

       JORDAN:  Good news, Shawn!   I cut a deal with Baldwin.  You're free as long as you hand the D.A. Sonny's head on a silver platter. 
        SHAWN:  You're just trying to get back into my good graces after you SOLD ME OUT!   No deal.  Sonny is actually LOYAL to me and I'm loyal to him. 
        JORDAN:  Get over yourself, Shawn!  I'm doing this because I actually-factually care about you!   You're free as long as you flip on Sonny.   TJ needs you because he sure as hell isn't speaking to me.  
         TJ:  That's because you chose your precious CAREER over your own flesh and blood, MOM!  

   
     JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     JULIAN:  (sees Sam, Lucas, Morgan& Kiki)  What is this?  An intervention?  
     ALEXIS:  It's your family, showing they care about you. 
     SAM:  I'm so sorry, Dad.  I just found out.
     KIKI:  I'm sorry too, Uncle Julian.  
     MORGAN:  I'm just here to support Keeks, but I'm sorry too, for what it's worth.  
     LUCAS:  You didn't deserve this, Dad. 
     JULIAN:  While we're all gathered here, I'd like to make an announcement.   The Mob and I are parting ways.   For real this time.  
     
      ANNA'S ROOM

     SABRINA:  Sorry for barging in on you, Anna, but what happened to Carrrrrrrrrlos?  
     GHOST CARLOS:  Yeah, what happened to Carlos.   Damn, I miss my accent!   
     ANNA:  Carlos is...
     GHOST CARLOS:  Come on, Anna!   Tell her the truth!  Tell Sabrina what you DID TO ME!  
     ANNA:  Carlos clocked me and when I came to, there was no sign of him. 
     GHOST CARLOS:  Liar, liar pants on fire!  
     SABRINA:  So he got away?   I'm so sorry he attacked you, Anna.  
     GHOST CARLOS:  PFFFFFFT!  
     ANNA:  I've been having these headaches. 
     GHOST CARLOS:  What can I say?  A guilty conscience hurts.  
     SABRINA:  Let me be all nursey and take a look. 
     ANNA:  That's okay.  I'll just take some Advil.  
     GHOST CARLOS:  And I'll just stick a fork in my eye.   I'm dead!  What harm can it do? 
     SABRINA:  I hope they find Carlos.  
     GHOST CARLOS:  Who, the scuba divers?  They'll find me alright.  At the bottom of the harbor.  
    
       JAIL

      JORDAN:  You CAN'T get yourself sent to Pentonville.  TJ is your SON!  
      SHAWN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  
      EVERYONE WATCHING:  Well, DUH!  
 
     JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

     AVA:  Knock knock!  
     JULIAN:  This day keeps getting weirder and weirder. 
     AVA:  Well, don't y'all just stand there like you've never seen a lady mobster in a wig before!  
     JULIAN, ALEXIS, SAM, KIKI, MORGAN, LUCAS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 
     
     

     

3 comments:

  1. "Sorry I didn't blog Friday's show. Life happens."

    There you are! I hope you are okay!

    "GHOST CARLOS: Yes, I lost my accent somewhere between death and purgatory so I forgot how to roll my Rs.
    GHOST CARLOS: Yeah, what happened to Carlos. Damn, I miss my accent!"

    ROFL! But I noticed his accent!!! Something must be wrong with my ears! :)

    "EVERYONE WATCHING: Well, DUH!"

    Hahahaha! No kidding! DUH! :)

    " JULIAN, ALEXIS, SAM, KIKI, MORGAN, LUCAS: Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?"

    ROFL! It's Brooklynn Ava! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "There you are! I hope you are okay!"

    Thanks for your concern. I'm just going through some stuff right now.

    "ROFL! It's Brooklynn Ava! :)"

    Or, as Karen called her, "Flava". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for your concern. I'm just going through some stuff right now."

    Oh no. I'm sorry. I hope things get better for you. :(

    "Or, as Karen called her, "Flava". LOL"

    Hahahaha. Yeah. :) Or as I call her Moochie. From her last name DiMoochio! :)

    ReplyDelete