Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mobster With A Conscience

      That is what Jake (still not knowing that he is Jason) says, albeit, indirectly, about Sonny when he tries to break up with Liz for her own safety.  Sonny & Shawn confront Julian, who lies through his teeth, claiming to have no idea who shot Duke.   Dante & Ned try to talk some sense into Olivia before she takes off for Bensonhurst with her premature baby.   Lulu & Valerie confront Nikolas and Hayden at Wyndemere.  Sabrina learns that Carlos shot Duke.  Anna and Sloane go looking for Carlos and find Sabrina bound and gagged. 

        HOSPITAL

        OLIVIA:  I say we take the baby and RUN!   We can hang out with Melissa in Bensonhurst. 
        DANTE:  Hello, ma?  The kid is in the NICU because he can't breathe on his own!  
        NED:  Dante's right, Liv.  Doing what's best for your son is not snatching him from the NICU.   Besides, do you think a mob war is going to break out in there or something?  
        OLIVIA:  Maybe you're right, but we have to keep Julian out of here.  

        WYNDEMERE

        LULU:  How's my little Phantom nephew?
        NIKOLAS:  He's doing much better after his mom paid him a visit from beyond the grave.  She even got him to take his mask off.
        LULU:  She has some serious ghost cred to get him to do that.
        NIKOLAS:  He saw his scar and it wasn't as bad as he thought it would be.  Living in a haunted mansion has its benefits.
        HAYDEN:  Breakfast mimosas for moi?   You shouldn't have?  
        LULU:  Excyuuuse me, aren't you Jake Doe's fake wife?   What are you doing here?
        HAYDEN:  What does it LOOK like I'm doing here?   I'm sexing up your big brother.  
        LULU:  Say WHAAAAAAT?  

        PCPD

       ANNA:  So if Jake didn't kill Duke, than it must have been Julian's other goon, Carlos Rivera.  
      SLOANE:  Way to go with the evidence, Agent Devane.  
      ANNA:  The fabricated evidence that almost got your informant's head blown off?  
      SLOANE:  Wouldn't brag about that if I were you.  You were two seconds away from murdering an innocent man until I saved your ass.  
       ANNA:  Back to Carlos.  I know he's hiding out with his ex-fiancee Sabrina Santiago and I'm going to hunt him down and do to him what you thankfully stopped me from doing to Jake.
       SLOANE:  Have you forgotten you're not the commish anymore?  I'm coming with.

     SABRINA'S APARTMENT

        SABRINA:  Carrrrrrrrrlos, I know what you did.  You SHOT DUKE!
        CARLOS:  I shot AVA, querrrrrrrrrida.  I shot her on the bridge and my trial is coming up, remember?  
        SABRINA:  I'd be careful if I were you.  My friend Elizabeth taught me a thing or two about bitch slapping.  
        CARLOS:  You wouldn't slap me Zabrrrrrrrrrina!   I'm your Carrrrrrrrrrlos!   See how clean and fresh I am?  Smell me, Zabrrrrrrrrina!  Smell me!   Fresh as a daisy. 
        SABRINA:  Get out but before you do, tie me up so it looks like you took me hostage again.  

     HOSPITAL

     SONNY:  Just where do you think you're going, jailbreak buddy? 
     JULIAN:  I have a sick preemie in the NICU.   Priorities, Sonny, priorities. 
     SONNY:  Since when did you knock someone up?  
     JULIAN:  You know her.  You have a kid by her too.  Olivia Falconeri. 
     SONNY:  Don't be ridiculous, Julian!  Ned's the father of Olivia's baby. 
     JULIAN:  Come ON, Sonny!  Try to keep up!  I am the father of that baby.  I knocked her up on New Year's Eve and the kid is way, way, premature.  I NEED to see him. 
     SONNY:  You NEED to pay for what you did to Duke.
     JULIAN:  And what would that be?  
     SONNY:  You killed him, you bastard!   Or is your memory as bad as that Jake Doe chump Carly's all over? 
    JULIAN:  I didn't kill Duke.  I was at the Nurses' Ball.   Lucas got engaged, by the way.  
    SONNY:  You ordered the hit and I need to know who pulled the trigger!   Amnesia Boy or Grease Monkey? 
   JULIAN:  I can't tell ya what I don't know.  See you later, Sonny.  I've got lullabies to sing. 
  
  WYNDEMERE

   HAYDEN:  Not only is he giving it to me on demand, but your princely brother is putting me up too.  Funds are a little tight after the whole Ric thing went down. 
   LULU:  She's LIVING here, Nikolas?  
   NIKOLAS:  After you convinced me to let your cousin stay here, I figured I'd turn Wyndemere into a hotel for destitute women in this town.  
   VALERIE:  Hey! 
   LULU:  He's just kidding, Cuz.   You are just kidding, right?  That tramp who screwed with Elizabeth and Jake isn't really living here, is she?
   HAYDEN:  Judgy, judgy!  
   NIKOLAS:  This place is plenty big enough for both Valerie and Hayden.
   VALERIE:  And here I thought her name was Rosalie.
   HAYDEN:  That day it was.  Today it's Hayden.  Tomorrow, I'm feeling like, oh, Angelina?
   LULU:  I'm outta here.  Dante's little brother was born last night.
   VALERIE:  No way!  I'm coming with!

   HOSPITAL

   DANTE:  Hey, Dad, a little heads-up.  Don't go starting any mob wars in this hospital.  My teeny-tiny microscopic little brother is up there trying to learn to breathe on his own and he doesn't need the distraction.
   SONNY:  But Julian killed my bestie!
   DANTE:  Let us cops take care of Julian.   You and Shawn keep you hands clean.  Got it?  

   JAKE:  Uhlizabeth, I can't be with you anymore because my mobbishness might be dangerous for you.
   LIZ:  Hello!  I dated JASON MORGAN, who was Sonny's number two.  I can handle being a mob moll.   All I want to know is whether or not you killed Duke.
  JAKE:  I can't tell you.
   LIZ:  Either you pulled the trigger or you didn't.   Which was it? 
  JAKE:  Maybe. 
   LIZ:  Oh well. I'm still not breaking up with you.  Besides, Sonny wouldn't dare go after my kids. 
   JAKE:  That's right.  Sonny is the mobster with a conscience.   His goons might be another story. 

   SABRINA'S APARTMENT

    SLOANE:  Open up!  Police!   (Kicks down door to find Sabrina bound and gagged)
    ANNA:  Sabrina!  What happened?  Where is Carlos?  


5 comments:

  1. "HAYDEN: What does it LOOK like I'm doing here? I'm sexing up your big brother.
    LULU: Say WHAAAAAAT?"

    The look on Lulu's face, I bet that is what she was thinking! ROFL!

    " SABRINA: Get out but before you do, tie me up so it looks like you took me hostage again. "

    ROFL!

    " HAYDEN: Not only is he giving it to me on demand,"

    La petite mort! La petite mort!!!! ROFL!

    " SONNY: But Julian killed my bestie! "

    Awww and I thought Julian was his bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "La petite mort! La petite mort!!!! ROFL!"

    Oui, la petit mort! LOL

    "Awww and I thought Julian was his bestie!"

    Only his prison bestie, apparently ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Oui, la petit mort! LOL"

    ROFL! I had to look up what Qui meant! :)

    "Only his prison bestie, apparently ;)"

    Apparently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. "Oui is French for "yes" LOL "

      Hahaha. Yeah I know I googled it. :) Gotta love google haha.

      Delete