Monday, December 28, 2015

Don't Call Me Stone Cold

     Jason tells Spinelli that he appreciates his friendship, but that he still hates the nickname Stone Cold.  Sam and Patrick talk about Jason and Robin.  Liz and Hayden want different things from Nikolas.  Paul tries to make amends with Tracy while Sabrina tries to do the same with Michael.  Anna and Mac discover that Sloane is dead and speculate that Paul did the deed.  


      PATRICK'S HOUSE

      PATRICK:  I'm so happy we are safely teleported back to Port Chuckles and you're free from the nest of evil that is the Cassadines and Jerry Jacks.  
      ROBIN:  Me too. 
      SAM:  Am I interrupting something?  Hi Robin!  How was Paris?  
      ROBIN:  It looked a helluva lot like some private island in Greece.  By the way, thanks for being faux mommy to Emma while I was trying to cure death for a couple of evil overlords.  
      SAM:  No sweat!  Emma's the awesomesauce.  
      ROBIN:  This is super awkward.  I just remembered I have to have my brain scanned for Cassadine chips.   Catch you later, Patrick? 
 

       PARK

       SPINELLI:  It is most fortuitous to encounter you here, Stone Cold. 
       JASON: About that nickname, can you do me a favor and forget it existed?   I'm not so wild on being reminded of my murderous skill set and ability to throw seemingly indestructible Cassadines over hospital balconies. 
       SPINELLI:  Duly noted.   Though if I must protest, I believe it was Sir Cassadine who initiated the altercation. 
        JASON:  Who knows?   Hayden thinks I drop-kicked him over the balcony because his grandmother tried to control my mind and he and my ex-fiancee kept my identity a secret from me for SEVEN FRIGGIN' MONTHS! 
       SPINELLI:  While it is true that your capabilities can present themselves as most lethal, you really are a good person, Jason.   You're my bestie and I have somewhat of a man-crush on you. 
       JASON:  I'll try my best not to be creeped out by that. 

    
      Q MANSION

       PAUL:   I've said it once and I'll say it again:  That is one big-ass Christmas tree!   
       TRACY:  Pack your bags, Paul.  On second thought, don't bother.  Alice packed them for you.  
       PAUL:  But...but...I thought I was your FRIEND!   
       TRACY:  I see.  No, I don't see.  You slept with a mob boss.   I witnessed it.   I can break you, Paul Hornsby.  
        PAUL:  But...but...Dillon
        TRACY:  Will join me in taking you DOWN once he finds out what you did to me.   I should have known which organ you made your decisions with.  

    
       SONNY'S HOUSE

       SABRINA:  But...but...I lied because I was scared you wouldn't accept Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos's baby as your own.  
       MICHAEL:  Six of one, half dozen of another.  Lies are a dealbreaker with us Corinthoses.  Or is it Corinthi?   Whatever.  The jig is up.  
      SABRINA:  So does that mean you won't pretend this baby is a Q even if he starts rolling his Rs? 
     MICHAEL:  Pretty much.  Oh, by the way, here's the baby's Christmas present, even though it's not my kid.  Have a nice life. 

    
     HOSPITAL

      LIZ:  Nikolas, you HAVE to say Jason sent you flying over the balcony by accident.  
      HAYDEN:  By accident MY ASS!   My ex-fake-hubby tried to MURDER my un-trusting boyfriend!   
      LIZ:  Don't listen to that hysterical woman.   She's a pathological liar. 
      HAYDEN:  Pot, meet kettle.   It was attempted murder.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 
      NIKOLAS:  Ladies, give it a rest!   I have my own Cassadine ways for dealing with Jason.  

   
    PATRICK'S HOUSE

     SAM:  Sorry if this was a bad time.  Danny got busy with the finger paints and interpreted Starry Starry Night for you for Christmas.   I guess I should be relieved he has both of his ears.  
     PATRICK:  You know how I was all pissed at you for not being over Jason?  It turns out I'm a colossal hypocrite because I'm not over Robin.  I kind of saved her life while she was faking her death on Cassadine Island.  
     SAM:  If anyone can save the life of someone faking their death, it's you.  
     PATRICK:  So, are you and Jason back together yet? 
     SAM:  Not yet.  He's still somewhere between friendship and friendship with benefits as far as he and I are concerned. 

    
      BRIDGE

       MAC:  Good news!    Sloane is dead.   
       ANNA:  Well, he and I didn't always see eye-to-eye, but I wouldn't go that far. 
       MAC:  I mean that now we might have something on that corrupt, good-for-nothing D.A.  
       ANNA:  You have a point.   If Sloane set me up to not-quite-kill Carrrrrrrrrrrlos and Paul was pulling his strings, then Paul would want to off his witness and burn the body before anyone figured out it wasn't Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos.    
       MAC:  Bingo!   Now we just have to prove that Paul offed Sloane. 
       ANNA:   Yeah, there is that...

      
       HOSPITAL

        LIZ:  Robin!  Long time, no see! 
        ROBIN:  I hear you and Jason are a thing now.   Congrats. 
        LIZ:  We're not a thing anymore because I lied to him and trapped him. 
        ROBIN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 
        LIZ:  I wanted Jason to myself.   If word got out that he was Jason, Mama Bear Carly would snatch him up and feed him to Sam.   You know how Carly is. 
        ROBIN:  Yeah, totally not judging you.  

     
       BRIDGE

         JASON:  Are you this person called Robin? 
         ROBIN:  OMG, are you JASON??? 

2 comments:

  1. "PATRICK: I'm so happy we are safely teleported back to Port Chuckles"

    Hahahaha. Me too. :)

    "SABRINA: So does that mean you won't pretend this baby is a Q even if he starts rolling his Rs?"

    ROFL!

    "JASON: Are you this person called Robin?"

    ROFL! Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahahaha. Me too. :)"

    But not for long, since Patrick is leaving. Gonna miss him.

    ReplyDelete