Thursday, December 3, 2015

Dr. Carrrrrrrrrrrlos

   Another mini-blog today because it's been a very busy week...

    CARLOS:  Zabrrrrrrrrrrrrina, querrrrrrrrrrrrida, I ain't goin' nowhere 'til you talk to me.  

    SABRINA:  Get lost, Carrrrrrrrrrrrrlos.  I'm still pretending Michael is the father of my baby.  

    TRACY:  So, Winter Gala anyone?  
  
    DANTE:   Hey Val, wanna go out on a date?   I'm kinda sorta single now. 
  
    VALERIE:  You have to ask?   Here's to dumping my shrew of a cousin.  

     LULU:  GRRRRRRRRR!   I'm FULL OF COUSIN RAGE!    AND CHEATING SOON-TO-BE-EX-HUSBAND RAGE.   GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

     MAXIE:  How to tame the ferocious Lulu???   Tell her not to do anything I would do?  

    AVA:  If I have gallery sex with you, will you tell me where we're shipping your guns?  

    PAUL:  Relax, ladies!   There's enough of me to go around!

    DR. MADDOX:  I have WAYS to keep you in therapy, Ms. Devane

    ANNA:  Therapy's overrated. 

    MICHAEL:  DAMN, that baby's HUGE!   

3 comments:

  1. "CARLOS: Zabrrrrrrrrrrrrina, querrrrrrrrrrrrida,"

    I googled yesterday what querida means, and it means either mistress, or lover. :) I highly doubt he is calling her mistress, so lover it is! :)

    "LULU: GRRRRRRRRR! I'm FULL OF COUSIN RAGE! AND CHEATING SOON-TO-BE-EX-HUSBAND RAGE. GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"

    Cujo Lulu.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiN54k7GsmY

    ROFL!

    "MAXIE: How to tame the ferocious Lulu???"

    Give her a Scooby snack! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete