Friday, December 11, 2015

Punching Bag

     Jason goes to the gym to talk things over with his old boss that he doesn't remember working for -- Sonny.   Morgan chafes under the hovering gaze of Carly.  Kiki finds an unwelcome guest while waiting tables at the MetroCourt.  Sam and Danny move in with Alexis and Julian.  Liz warns Nikolas that Jason is out for his blood.   Curtis has some good news for Hayden, but it won't come cheap.  

      GYM

       SONNY:  POW POW POW POW POW! 
       PUNCHING BAG:  OW OW OW OW OW! 
       JASON:  So, whose face are you imagining on this poor punching bag?  
       SONNY:  Jason, zat you? 
       JASON:   I need to work off some serious pissed-offedness.   Elizabeth's been lying to me for 7 FREAKIN' MONTHS.  
      

       METROCOURT

        CARLY:  Can you smile so I can take a picture? 
        MORGAN:  Of me eating breakfast?   What the hell, mom?  
        CARLY:  Have you had your meds this morning? 
        MORGAN:  (points to pills on napkin) Exhibit A.  

   
        AVA:  Kiki, when will you stop hating me? 
        KIKI:  The twelfth of NEVER.  
        AVA:  Come onnnnnnn, Kiki!   I MISS YOU!!!!!   
        KIKI:  Were you missing me when you boinked my boyfriend?   Didn't think so.  Coffee?  
     
       
        ALEXIS & JULIAN'S HOUSE

        SAM:  Hope you don't mind if Danny and I crash here for awhile.  I just broke up with Patrick last night.  
        JULIAN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   You broke up with The Safe Boyfriend?   Is this so you can get back together with The Dangerous Boyfriend? 
        SAM:  Said dangerous boyfriend still has marriage amnesia, Dad.   But if his memory comes back, I have to keep my options open. 
        JULIAN:  I really liked Safe Boyfriend.  
        ALEXIS:  Me too.  

      
         LIZ'S HOUSE

       LIZ:  Nikolas, you may want to up the security at Wyndemere.  The cat's out of the bag. 
       NIKOLAS:  So Jason knows we knew who he was?   Don't tell me Grandmother rose from the dead to text him.  
       LIZ:  It was your cousin Sam.   She told Jason what she heard Jake tell Danny about a HUGE secret between me and Laura.   Jason asked me about 537 times whether I knew he was Jason before he knew he was Jason and on the 538th time, I broke down and confessed.  
     
      
        FLOATING RIB

       CURTIS:  Hey, where's your Carmen Sandiego hat?   That hat was seriously badass.  By the way,  I found the bullet.   Thing is, we need to find Shawn's gun to prove the bullet didn't come from it.  
       HAYDEN:  If I give you the hat, will you get your hands on Shawn's gun?  
       CURTIS:  It's gonna cost you a lot more than one hat for my services, lady.  

     
       GYM

       JASON:  So, Sonny, since you apparently used to be my boss, what should I do?   
       SONNY:  Elizabeth betrayed you, Jason.  Ain't no way you forgivin' that.  
       JASON:  Sorry, punching bag, but here goes.  POW POW POW POW POW! 
       SONNY & PUNCHING BAG:  Ever heard of gloves?  

      
       METROCOURT

       CARLY:  Begone, Ava!  
       AVA:  Really, Carly?  You're going to throw me out of this place just because you don't like me? 
       CARLY:  Pretty much.  I own half of this place and you killed the cousin of the person who owns the other half, so you are a PNG here.  
       AVA:  A PNG?   
       CARLY:  Persona non grata.   Now get lost!  
      
        MORGAN:  Hey Keeks, wanna hang out and maybe be my girlfriend again? 
        KIKI:  Too soon, Captain.  Too soon.  But I'll be your phone-a-friend.   Call me if you want to talk.  

         GYM

        CARLY:  OMG!   Sonny and Jason together again!   
        JASON:  I was just leaving. 
        CARLY:  So is CarSaSon a thing again?  
        SONNY:  He just needed to vent about being lied to by Elizabeth.   She knew for 7 whole months that he was Jason but didn't bother to tell him.  
        CARLY:  Totally called it!!!!    I KNEW she was lying her ass of to him.   Go Carly, go Carly, go go go Carly!  

     

3 comments:

  1. "KIKI: Were you missing me when you boinked my boyfriend? Didn't think so. Coffee?"

    I'm surprised Kiwi didn't pour coffee on her mother!

    "JULIAN: Say WHAAAAAAAAT? You broke up with The Safe Boyfriend? Is this so you can get back together with The Dangerous Boyfriend?"

    That's a GREAT way to put it! :)

    "CARLY: So is CarSaSon a thing again?"

    ROFL! Only if Jason remembers them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Only if Jason remembers them! :)"

    Carly will MAKE him remember.

    ReplyDelete