Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The Bridge

    At The Bridge Of All The Jason And Robin Feels, Robin reminds Jason that he was not 100% Sonny's killbot.  Maxie tells Patrick to get back together with Robin already.  Dillon tells his dad to stop screwing around on his mom.  Dante wants to question Nikolas and Hayden separately.   Johnny wants Lulu and hopes she's ditched Dante for good. 

    BRIDGE

    ROBIN:  Remember how you used to come here after you had that accident that turned you into Sonny's BFF and mob enforcer? 
   JASON:  Um, no.  You see, memory is a bit of a problem for me, because, you know, accident and all. 
   ROBIN:  Yeah, sorry to hear about you losing your memory in Accident #2.   Anyway, I came here when I thought I was going to have to take 30 pills, then die of AIDS and you told me I didn't have to take 30 pills if I didn't want to.  
   JASON:  So now I was a nice guy?   I'm confused.   Everyone else thinks I was a mob goon.  A mob goon they happened to like a whole lot, but a mob goon just the same.  I think I like your version of events better.
  

   PATRICK'S HOUSE

    MAXIE:  So, have you gotten back together with Robin yet?   When are you getting remarried?   Did you get her a ring?   Can I see it??? 
    PATRICK:  Can we turn the Maxie down just a little?   We're not back together, but we're not NOT back together either.  It's complicated. 
    MAXIE:  Complicated Shmomplicated!  You love Robin.  She was captured by a bunch of pyschos AGAIN!   Now she's back AGAIN!  So pop the question already! 
    PATRICK:  And here I thought your wedding planning thing was on hold now that you're back at Crimson.  

  
   METROCOURT

   MORGAN:  So, how was Christmas With The Enemy? 
   KIKI:   You mean my mom?  I don't trust her as far as I can throw her, but it wasn't horrible.  I mean, my baby sister was all cute and everything.  
   MORGAN:  Yeah, thanks for bringing her over to see Dad.  How'd you swing that?
   KIKI:   I threatened to withhold Mom's gingerbread. 
   MORGAN:  Oooookaaaaay.  
   KIKI:  She was all over the idea of us making a gingerbread house together, so I was like, "Let me take Avery to see Sonny or NO GINGERBREAD FOR YOU!" 

    DILLON: Hey DAD!   I heard a nasty rumor that mom caught you with your pants down in some mob chick's hotel room.  Say it ain't so! 
    PAUL:  I can neither confirm nor deny that I had sex with that woman. 
    DILLON:  Wow, you totally suck as an ex-husband wanting to rebuild his family with his ex-wife and their son!   Not that there was much of a family to rebuild since you forgot I existed for over two decades.  
    PAUL:  But...but...I still want to be your dad. 
    DILLON:  I'm gonna have to put you on dad probation.  

    
    HOSPITAL

      SONNY:  You and Lulu were looking all cozy at Christmas.  So did you dump that Valerie chick and get back with your wife? 
      DANTE:  It's complicated.   Lulu kicked me to the curb.
      SONNY:  Don't be a jackass, Dante.   Make up your mind what you want and get it done, son. 
      DANTE:  Thanks for the dad speech.  I've gotta go interrogate some witnesses from that Flying Cassadine incident at the Christmas gala thingy.  

      NIKOLAS:  So we're straight on the plan, Hayden?   We let Jason ride for the balcony incident.  Say he was just seeing if Cassadines can really fly.  Then, we own him.   Got it? 
      HAYDEN:  I guess.   I mean, it's not like he nearly KILLED you or anything.  
      NIKOLAS:  I'm touched that you were worried.  
      HAYDEN:  Yeah, well I sort of have some feels for you, Princey Prince.  

   
     HAUNTED STAR

     LULU:  Hey secret fugitive friend!  
     JOHNNY:  About the friend part...I was kinda lookin' for an upgrade. 
     LULU:  Get in line, boy.   It forms behind Dillon Quartermaine. 
     JOHNNY:  That kid?   PFFFFFFFFT!   What's HE got on JOHNNY "BRINGIN' SEXY BACK" ZACCHARA?   Remember when we were a thing? 
     LULU:  I was a totally different person back then.   The only reason I'm letting you hang out on this boat and risking being sent to the slammer is so you can deal with Valerie.  

  
    PCPD

  JORDAN:  I've got a date for New Year's Eve. 
 VALERIE:  Good for you!   Wish I could say the same. 
  JORDAN:  As long as it isn't with Dante.  Word to the wise:  don't fraternize. 

 
   HOSPITAL

   DANTE:  So, Cassadine, what happened before you went sailing over the balcony on the MetroCourt terrace? 
   NIKOLAS:  I was just telling Jason about my family's experiments in human flight.  After all, my grandmother went over a cliff and lived to tell the tale.   This, naturally, made Jason very curious.   He wanted to see for himself if Cassadines could really fly, so that's how I ended up here.   Unfortunately, the experiments were cut short when Grandmother siphoned off funds for more pressing issues like world domination and cryogenics.  

   HAYDEN:  (on the phone with Curtis) What's up? 
   CURTIS:  The bullet in the garage was from Shawn's gun.  Ergo, the one in your head...that came from somebody else. 

  
  METROCOURT

    DILLON:  Ever hear of answering text messages?   I left you about 200 but NO, I had to go off on my dad ALL BY MYSELF! 
    MAXIE:  Sorry, Dillon.  I was just telling my friend Patrick what to do about his twice-kidnapped wife who is back in Port Chuckles after escaping the forces of evil AGAIN.   Said wife is sort of my cousin because her uncle is sort of my dad because my real dad...well, you can relate to that one.  

  
  HOSPITAL

    DANTE:  Ms. Barnes, what do you remember about the night your friend in there went sailing over the Metro Court balcony. 
    HAYDEN:  So THAT'S why he's in the hospital with a Kotex on his neck!   Seriously, I totally blocked it out. 
    DANTE:  If you start remembering, give us a call. 
    HAYDEN:  Yeah, will do.  

    SONNY:  Max, what you got on Raj? 
    MAX:  He's got a shipment coming in at Pier 54 tonight. 
    SONNY:  Not anymore he don't.  
    MORGAN:  (hiding around the corner) I'm all over this.  Finally, my life has purpose!  ALL THE EXCITEMENT FEELS! 

   PCPD

     JORDAN:  You again.  
     CURTIS:  Nice to see you too, Miss Jordan, the POlice commissioner.  
     JORDAN:  Get lost! 

1 comment:

  1. "you told me I didn't have to take 30 pills if I didn't want to."

    30 pills! ROFL!

    "NO GINGERBREAD FOR YOU!"

    And no soup for you! Damn soup nazi and gingerbread nazi!!!!

    "SONNY: Max, what you got on Raj? "

    Well, he is on the big bang theory, and he used to be very shy. :)

    ReplyDelete