Thursday, December 17, 2015

G'Day, Robert!

     Good news, mates!  Robert Scorpio's in the house!  The house on Cassadine Island where Anna, Patrick, and Robert plan strategy for rescuing Robin, that is.   Back in The Chuckles, The Nutcracker Gala is about to start and Nina is about to lose it when Maxie has to skip out to pay respects to her dearly departed sister Georgie on the anniversary of her death.   Franco arm-twists Liz into attending the gala while Carly does the same for Jason.  Kristina's in a bit of trouble at school and tries to cover it up by hacking into Alexis's email.  Robin pleads with Jerry's goon to call her family and say goodbye.

       ALEXIS & JULIAN'S HOUSE

         ALEXIS:  You are going to the gala and you are going to be nice to Julian BECAUSE I SAID SO!
         MOLLY:  Worst. Gala. Ever.
         ALEXIS:  I heard that.
         KRISTINA:  I'm baaaaaaaack! 
         MOLLY:  Awesome!  You can come to this gala thing and distract me so I don't have to fake-smile at Julian!  Sam, you're coming too, right?
         SAM:  Wrong!  I'm suffering from Post-Patrick Stress Disorder, so I'm staying home "sick".
         MOLLY:  No fair! 
         KRISTINA:  Molly, what's Mom's email password?  I need to erase a note from school that says I'm in a huge heap of trouble.   

   
        METROCOURT BALLROOM

        MAXIE:  Be right back, Nina.   Gotta go talk to my sister's tombstone. 
        NINA:   But...but...you're kinda my puppet master, Maxie!   If you go, my mouth will move, but no words will come out. 
    
   
       HOSPITAL

        SAM:  Where's Patrick?
        RECEPTIONIST:  He's on leave.
        LIZ:  'Cuz YOU chased him away!  You happy now? 
        SAM:  Yeah, because I told Jason the truth, unlike some other people I know.
        LIZ:  Save it, Sam.  We were all living happy little lies and you had to go tell the truth and wreck EVERYTHING!
        SAM:  Screw you!

     
        CEMETERY

        MAXIE:  Hi Dillon.  I know you're sad about Georgie too. 
        DILLON:  Yeah, even though I was a different person when we were together, I still miss her.
        MAXIE:  What's that?
        DILLON:  I like to keep busy when talking to ghosts.   It's a rubbing of Georgie's headstone.  It's kinda your Christmas present. 
        MAXIE:  Aw, Dillon!  I'm getting ALL THE FEELS now!

    
        CASSADINE ISLAND

        ROBERT:  G'day Anna, Patrick.   We got some strategizing to do.
        ANNA:  OMG, Robert! 
        PATRICK:  Do you have any idea who could be holding Robin?   Word on the street is that Helena's six feet under.
        ROBERT:  Me Aussie spies in the WSB have been looking into a certain rather nefarious countryman of mine, one Jerry Jacks.
     

        LAB ON CASSADINE ISLAND

        ROBIN:  Please be nice to me and let me live.
        JERRY'S OPERA GOON:  Um...no.   I have my orders.
        ROBIN:  If you're going to kill me, can you at least let me call my family and say goodbye?
        JERRY'S OPERA GOON:  Make it quick.
        ROBIN:  (on phone with Patrick) Hello Patrick.  Goodbye Patrick.  I have to go to Lyceum.
     

       CASSADINE ISLAND

       PATRICK:  What the hell's Lyceum?
       ANNA:  Well, it's the opposite of hell.
       PATRICK:  We have to find her YESTERDAY!

     
       HOSPITAL

       FRANCO:  Since we're sort kinda friends now, will you go to the Nutcracker Gala thing with me tonight?   It's totally not a date, because, well, Nina, but we're two pariahs in a pod, so what the hell?
      LIZ:  Um...no.  

    
     METROCOURT BAR

     CARLY:  Jason, you HAVE to go to the Nutcracker Gala tonight.
     JASON:  Why?
     CARLY:  Hello?  BECAUSE I SAID SO!

   
     OUTSIDE METROCOURT BALLROOM

     NINA: (posing for a picture)  Wow, do I have visual pop or what?
     MAXIE:  OMG, you accidentally sounded like a fashionista!   YAY!!!  

   
    SAM:  Can you get this check to one Alexis Davis?
    LIZ:  What are YOU doing here?
    JASON:  Good question.

 
    CASSADINE ISLAND LAB

    PATRICK:  Dammit, Jerry!  WHERE IS ROBIN????
    
       

1 comment:

  1. "JERRY'S OPERA GOON:"

    ROFL! Jerry's Opera Goon! :)

    "PATRICK: Dammit, Jerry! WHERE IS ROBIN????"

    Yeah and where is Batman?!!?!! :)

    ReplyDelete