Thursday, December 10, 2015

Heartbreak Hotel

      Who, after watching today's show, wanted to give poor Emma a hug and buy her a pony or something?  (Raising my hand).   That poor girl has been through so much in her 10 short years of life: Thinking her mother was dead, becoming attached to Sabrina, having her mother show up alive as her dad was about to marry Sabrina, having her mother disappear again to unfreeze Jason and two Cassadines, losing her baby brother, and now losing Sam and Danny.   No wonder she's so hurt and confused!  Mad props to Kelly Monaco, Jason Thompson, and especially the talented little Brooklyn Silzer! 

        Liz pleads with Jason to forgive her for lying to him about his identity, but Jason takes off in his motorcycle, leaving Liz and the boys behind.   Olivia lays into Valerie while Dante is at the store.  Lulu convinces Dillon to keep mum about Johnny.  Robin pleads for her life when Jerry grows tired of waiting for the cure for death. 

         LIZ'S HOUSE

        JASON:  You knew who I was before I did?  YOU KNEW???
        LIZ:  But...but...whenever I thought about telling you the truth, I kept changing my mind.  
        JASON:  So all of those "Jake, I have to tell you something" lines were about you chickening out?   BOK BOK BOK BOK BOK!!!!
         LIZ:  But...but...Sam was happy with Patrick and Emma and Danny were like brother and sister.
         JASON:  About Danny...did you conveniently forget that HE'S MY SON TOO?
         LIZ:  But...but...what about Jake? 
         JASON:  When he came back from the dead, did it ever occur to you to--I don't know--tell me he's MY KID???
         LIZ:  But...but...I was afraid of losing you!!!! 

   
       PATRICK'S HOUSE

       PATRICK:  Sorry, Sam, but I'm just not into plural marriages. 
       SAM:  Come on, Patrick!  It's not like Jason even remembers being married to me. 
       PATRICK:  We have to break up. 
       SAM:  But I'm sorta kinda over Jason. 
       PATRICK:  I'm sorta kinda not sharing you with another dude. 

    
       DANTE'S APARTMENT

       OLIVIA:  Step AWAY from my grandson you homewrecking homewrecker!
       VALERIE:  So, you'd rather me leave Rocco here to entertain himself while Dante's at the store getting him his meds?   He's a sick 2-year-old, Olivia.  
       OLIVIA:  You broke up my son's family and there will be NO CANNOLIS FOR YOU! 
       DANTE:  What the hell, Ma???
       OLIVIA:  You always let your bed buddies watch your sick kid, Dante?  Go make up with Lulu.  NOW!   BECAUSE I SAID SO.
      DANTE:  Ma, you need to stop insulting my gal pal Val here.   Please tell me you didn't toss any of your Italian curses at her or mention the name Heather Webber. 
  
   
      HAUNTED STAR

      DILLON:  What's a gangster fugitive grandpa-killer doing on this boat, Lulu?
      JOHNNY:  I was just innocently playing with some barware, pretty boy, but now I'm gonna put in an order for my tombstone to say Gangster Fugitive Grandpa-Killer. 
      DILLON:  I'm fixin' to call the cops. 
      LULU:  Oh no you don't, Dillon.  You OWE me for a certain act of public humiliation that I only pretended to forgive you for.
     DILLON:  So, it's help you harbor this convicted felon or you won't be my friend anymore?
     LULU:  Pretty much. 

    
      CASSADINE ISLAND

      JERRY:  So, Robin, have you come up with a cure for death yet?   The clock is ticking ever so loudly.  It is such a shame said clock ran out for dear HELena Cassadine. 
      ROBIN:  I'm almost there.  I just need Helena's corpse.
      JERRY:  Over MY DEAD BODY.  No, make that YOURS.
      ROBIN:  It has to be Helena's or it won't work.
      JERRY:  You, my dear, can ill afford to be cheeky with Jerry Jacks.

   
     PATRICK'S HOUSE

      EMMA:  So, I faked gastrointestinal distress so I could find out when you and Sam are getting married.
     PATRICK:  About that...What color pony do you want?
     EMMA:  Why are we talking about ponies and not about wedding dates?  
     PATRICK:  Because the whole wedding thing isn't going to happen, sweetheart.  Sam and I broke up.
     EMMA:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!    This CANNOT HAPPEN!   YOU HAVE TO MARRY SAM, DADDY!   BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!
     SAM:  I'm so sorry, Emma.  I love your daddy, but I sorta kinda love my husband too.
     EMMA:  WRONG ANSWER!!!!   You were supposed to DIVORCE DANNY'S DADDY AND MARRY MINE!!!
     PATRICK:  The offer of a pony still stands.
     EMMA:  I want my MOMMY!!!!

 
     HAUNTED STAR

     OLIVIA:  Lulu, you have to get back together with Dante because I saw Valerie HOLDING ROCCO!   The poor kid is going to be confused and think she's his mother.
     LULU:  VALERIE was holding ROCCO???   This means WAR!

 
   LIZ'S HOUSE

     LIZ:  Jason, please forgive me.  Pretty please with a cherry on top and whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!    We could be a HAPPY FAMILY!
    JASON:  Not. Gonna. Happen.   Gotta go.  My motorcycle awaits.   Maybe Sam's broken up with Patrick by now.

 
   CASSADINE ISLAND

    ROBIN:  OMG, Emma is calling!    Let me talk to her.  Please!  Pretty please with a cherry on top and whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.
    JERRY:  So much refined sugar!
    ROBIN:  Just gimme the damn phone.  (over the phone with Emma)  Hi sweetie.   Is everything okay?
    EMMA:  Everything is NOT OKAY,  MOMMY!   Daddy broke up with Sam and you're in Paris and I HAVE NO MOMMY IN MY HOUSE!   Come home, Mommy!   Come home NOW!  
   ROBIN:  Sorry, but my super mean crazy boss won't let me.   Bye, Sweetie.
   JERRY:  Very well, Robin.  You've said goodbye to your daughter.  Now I can kill you. 
   ROBIN:  If you kill me, who will cure death for you?  
  JERRY:  DAMMIT!  You have 48 hours to cure death and believe me, you will need this cure more than I will.

  
   PATRICK'S HOUSE

    EMMA:  I WANT MOMMY! 
    PATRICK:  I have an idea.  Let's go to Paris and find her!

 
   HAUNTED STAR

   LULU:  Johnny, prepare to take out my cousin. 
  JOHNNY:  At your service!  
  
    

3 comments:

  1. "Who, after watching today's show, wanted to give poor Emma a hug and buy her a pony or something? (Raising my hand)."

    ROFL! I do!!! And a huge huge hug!!! :(

    "PATRICK: Sorry, Sam, but I'm just not into plural marriages."

    Hahahaha.

    "DANTE: Ma, you need to stop insulting my gal pal Val here. Please tell me you didn't toss any of your Italian curses at her or mention the name Heather Webber."

    Too bad Helena is "dead" then she could curse Dante! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too bad Helena is "dead" then she could curse Dante! :)"

    I know. I miss her and her curses! But Heather Webber could hook Val and Dante up with some LSD and make them both her personal BLT slaves ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I know. I miss her and her curses!"

    Me too! I also miss Heidi! :)

    "But Heather Webber could hook Val and Dante up with some LSD and make them both her personal BLT slaves ;)"

    ROFL! Sounds good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete