Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Morgan Gets Medicated

       Gonna be a very brief blog today:  

         HOSPITAL

           SONNY:  Now that you've got your meds, you can come live with us so we can make sure you take them.
           MORGAN:  Can't you just exile me to Siberia instead? 

         
          METROCOURT

           TRACY:  Hayden, you're fired
           HAYDEN:  PFFFFFFFFFFT!    Fire The Nikolas Whisperer at your own risk.

         
           PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

           SAM:  Nikolas and Elizabeth TOTALLY knew NotJake was Jason before Carly told him.  I'M TELLING! 
           PATRICK:  I'm thinking you need to take another trip out of the country.   I hear Zimbabwe is nice this time of year. 

       
          WYNDEMERE

           LAURA:  The truth shall set you free, Nikolas.  
           GHOST HELENA:  That was MY LINE, you trollop!  
           NIKOLAS:  I'M NOT TELLING!  

         
          CRIMSON OFFICE

           NINA:  Don't get dizzy looking at all those zeroes, Maxie.   I told you I was LOADED. 
           MAXIE:  We need an intern.  Dillon, you're hired. 
           DILLON:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?   Can I work long distance from L.A.?   

  
          LIZ'S HOUSE

           LIZ:  You're free to go and find your Jason-ness, Jason. 
           JASON:  Never listen to Carly AGAIN!  EVER!  

    

3 comments:

  1. "HAYDEN: PFFFFFFFFFFT! Fire The Nikolas Whisperer at your own risk."

    The Nikolas whisperer! Hahaha good one. :)

    "PATRICK: I'm thinking you need to take another trip out of the country. I hear Zimbabwe is nice this time of year."

    ROFL

    " GHOST HELENA: That was MY LINE, you trollop!"

    HAHAHAHAHAHHA!

    "JASON: Never listen to Carly AGAIN! EVER!"

    ROFL! I wonder if he is going to confront her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Nikolas whisperer! Hahaha good one. :)"

    LOL Thanks.

    ReplyDelete