Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Harboring A Fugitive

      Johnny The Fugitive wants to crash on the Haunted Star for awhile because life gets lonely on the run from the law.   Jason confronts a panicked Liz about her lies.  Sabrina gives advice to Patrick before meeting up with Michael and Felix at The Floating Rib.  Patrick calls it quits with Sam, who begs him to reconsider.  Olivia chews Dante out for giving up on his marriage to Lulu.

        HAUNTED STAR

        JOHNNY:  The fugitive life ain't what it's cracked up to be, Lulu.  I'm desperate for human companionship.  Whaddaya say I hang out on this here boat for awhile? 
        LULU:  You want me to harbor a fugitive? 
        JOHNNY:  So, unleash this puppy and you won't be in the harbor with said fugitive.
        LULU:  You're hilarious, Johnny. 
        DILLON:  Lulu?   Are you still mad at me? 
     

        LIZ'S HOUSE

         JAKE:  Where's Daddy?  I can't sleep and I want him to tell me that Little Motorcycle That Could story again.
         LIZ:   Daddy was feeling like a late night Slurpee, so he went to 7-Eleven.   He'll be back soon.
        THE TRUTH:  Has lying to your kid become THAT EASY for you?  
        JAKE:  Did he get one for me too?    Whatever Daddy wants, I want too.  I'm kinda obsessed with him.
        LIZ:  I know the feeling. 

     
      PATRICK & SAM'S HOUSE

       JASON:  Start talking, Sam.
       SAM:  Elizabeth knew you were Jason because when you proposed to her, she went to cry in the chapel and when I asked her why she couldn't marry you, she said it was because of me.   Oh and Jake told Danny that his mommy had a big huge ginormous secret that his grandma said involved you.  When I asked Laura, she got all squirmy, which basically seals the deal. 
      JASON:  This is the part where I ask for proof.   Present your evidence, counselor.
      SAM:  My MOM is the lawyer, Jason, not me.  All I know is that I'm right, Elizabeth is lying and you have a right to know the truth.
      THE TRUTH:  To know me is to love me.  Or is it to deny me?   Whatever it is, I shall set you free. 
      JASON:  Are you sure you're not just trying to break me and Elizabeth up so I'll come running back to you and magically remember EVERYTHING?   What about ol' Paddy boy? 
      SAM:  I just told you the truth.  Do what you want with it. 

  
      HOSPITAL

      MICHAEL:  Where's Dr. Lee, Felix?   I need to ask him why my baby is so HUMONGOUS.
      FELIX:  Where's Sabrina?   Shouldn't she want to know about her gigantic baby just as much as you do? 
      MICHAEL:  She's been dodging questions about where the Plus Size Baby department is at Wyndhams.  I'm meeting her over at the rib.  Wanna come with? 

   
      DANTE'S APARTMENT

      VALERIE:  It was such an adrenaline rush sneaking out of Kelly's like that.  Let's have sex.  We don't have to wait for another holiday you know.
      DANTE:  Phew!  I was thinking I can't keep it zipped another two weeks.
      OLIVIA:  Knock knock!
      VALERIE:  You ordered pizza?   I like a guy with a big appetite.
      OLIVIA:  It's your mama, Dante.  Open up if you wanna see your kid.
      VALERIE:  I'll go hide in a corner and listen in like they do on Southwest General.

     
       FLOATING RIB

        SABRINA:  Remember me? 
        PATRICK:  Hey, Sabrina.  Remember how Robin came bursting through the church doors on our wedding and how I callously dumped you for a woman who was going to leave me to cure ebola-slash-unfreeze Jason and a couple crooked Cassadines?
        SABRINA:  I knew I was history the moment Emma screamed "Mommy" 
        PATRICK:   Well, the shoe's on the other foot now with Sam and Jason and I'm the one who's history. 
         SABRINA:  Maybe I can find a nice female Quartermaine to set you up with. 

    
        HAUNTED STAR

        DILLON:   Are we still unfriends?
        LULU:  Nah, all you did was point me to the truth. 
        THE TRUTH:  See?  Everyone wants a piece of me!
        DILLON:  How are things going with Dante The Cheater?
        LULU:  We're so finished because he can't stop banging you-know-who. 
        DILLON:  Yeah, that sucks...for you.   By the way, I'm moving back to LA after Christmas because, you know, director's gotta direct.
        LULU:  Bummer.  I think I'll actually miss you.
        JOHNNY:  (dropping something while hiding behind the bar) CLANK
        DILLON:  What was THAT?
      
 
       DANTE'S APARTMENT

       OLIVIA:  So, have you made up with Lulu yet?
       DANTE:  Three words, Ma.  Not. Gonna. Happen.
       OLIVIA:  Dante Angelo Falconeri, you better get back together with Lulu or I'll sic Heather Webber on you.  And withhold the cannolis.  
       DANTE:  She served me papers, Ma.  She's moving on and so am I.
       OLIVIA:  You aren't seeing that homewrecking slut of a cousin of hers, are you?
       VALERIE:  (hiding behind a wall) Ouch!
       DANTE:  Be nice, Ma.
       OLIVIA:  I was.  There were choicer words I could've used.

     
       PATRICK & SAM'S HOUSE

       PATRICK:  You know, Sam, you've gotta know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em and I'm folding.
        SAM:  But...but...I really am still in love with you...when I'm not obsessing over Jason.
     
     
        FLOATING RIB

        FELIX:  Heads up, Bri:  Michael was trying to pry information out of Dr. Lee about the hugeness of your baby.
        SABRINA:  OMG!   If he talks to Dr. Lee, he'll find out Carrrrrrrrrrrrlos is the father of my baby. 
        FELIX:  Better for him to find out now than when the baby comes out rolling his or her r's. 
        
     
        HAUNTED STAR

        DILLON:  What the hell is this dude doing here? 
        JOHNNY:  I could ask you the same question, pretty boy. 

       DANTE'S APARTMENT

       VALERIE:  Rocco's feeling warm.
        DANTE:  Crap!  He's got the Baby Uncle Leo sickness.   I've gotta run and get him some meds.
        OLIVIA:  Knock knock
        VALERIE:  (Opens door.  Sees Olivia instead of Dante) CRAP!  
     
        LIZ'S HOUSE

         JASON:  Did you know who I was, Elizabeth?
         LIZ:  I love you, Jason.  I love you and you love me and the boys and we're one big happy family.
         JASON:  Did you know?
         LIZ:  I took you in when you were a stray amnesiac from the hospital with a new face and a Cassadine mind control chip in your head.
         JASON:  DID. YOU. KNOW? 
         LIZ:  Don't believe that troublemaking, jealous shrew Sam.   She's just pissed that you don't remember being married to her.
         JASON:  DAMMIT ELIZABETH ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION!  DID YOU KNOW I WAS JASON BEFORE I KNEW I WAS JASON?
         LIZ:  YES!
         THE TRUTH:  Free at last!  Free at last!   Booyah!  
     
     

1 comment:

  1. "THE TRUTH: To know me is to love me."

    To know know know him, is to love love love him, and you do and you do and you doooooooooooooooo! :)

    "MICHAEL: Where's Dr. Lee, Felix? I need to ask him why my baby is so HUMONGOUS."

    ROFL!

    "VALERIE: I'll go hide in a corner and listen in like they do on Southwest General."

    Hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete