Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Should Auld Acquaintance...

      Port Chuckles rings in the new year with a marriage proposal, some questionable jewels, a semi-disguised fugitive, a friendly smooch, and a moving leg.  

       FLOATING RIB

       MORGAN:  I need a side of booze with these pills.  What could possibly go wrong? 
      
       VALERIE:  OMG, my team HAS TO WIN!  
        DILLON:  I'm just here to forget about my dastardly dad. 
       VALERIE:  I'm here to forget about my ex-not-quite-boyfriend.  
       
       
        PATRICK'S HOUSE

        PATRICK:  I know we've been there, done that and all, but Robin, would you marry me AGAIN?   Hey, Sonny and Carly have done it five times. 
        ROBIN:  Hey, I wanted to propose to you this time!  
        PATRICK:  Let's just say yes and have some sex.  
        ROBIN:  Works for me. 

       
       PIER 54

       FRANCO:  Here's the dough.  Hand over the bling.  

    
       HAUNTED STAR

       JOHNNY (wearing 2016 glasses):  How is this for a disguise, Lulu?  Nothing like ringing in the new year with your favorite fugitive!  
       LULU:  Can we not say the F word?  
       JOHNNY:  You're right.  I should wash my mouth out with soap.

       NINA:  Hey hot black guy!   Wanna be in my fashion magazine?
       CURTIS:  No wonder you so fly!  
       FRANCO:  Boyfriend at nine o'clock!
       CURTIS:  Aren't you a serial killer?  

     
       SONNY'S HOUSE

       SONNY:  So, Michael, what's going down with you and Sabrina tonight?
       MICHAEL:  About that...Sabs just isn't feeling this New Year's Eve thing. 
       CARLY:  We should totally throw a last-minute New Year's Eve party!
       JASON:  Hey Sonny, here's your bail money back.   Thanks for the save.  I'm out. 
       DANTE:  Let's hit the rib and watch the game.  
     

       FLOATING RIB

       SAM:  Jason?  Wanna shoot some pool? 
       JASON:  What the hey?   It's not like I actually remember what team I'm supposed to root for in this college football thing.  Do I even like college football? 
       KRISTINA:  Hi Jason.  I'm Sam's li'l sis Kristina.  Remember how awesome you used to be? 
       JASON:  See, that's the problem.  The ol' memory just isn't working like it used to.  Being run over by an SUV can kinda do that to ya.  That and being defrosted and remotely controlled by Cassadines. 
      
       DANTE:  Hi Valerie!
       VALERIE:  This is not awkward AT ALL...
       DILLON:  We can always check out the Haunted Star.
       VALERIE:  I think I've been banned.   You know, cousin whose hubby I shagged and all.  

   
      HAUNTED STAR

       FRANCO:  You know how in Russia they give presents for New Years instead of Christmas?   Happy New Year, Nina.
       NINA:  O to the MG!   Who did you mug to get that kind of cash?
       FRANCO:  If you must ask, it was your mattress, Nina.  I mugged your mattress and now I want to have sex with you on it.  

       LULU:  Cop alert!   Go hide!
       JOHNNY:  But I was having so much fun in these ridiculous goggles. 
       LULU:  Go to your room, Johnny!   It's past your bedtime!  

      
      OUTSIDE FLOATING RIB

       VALERIE:  Happy New Year, Dillon!  
       DILLON:  Happy New Year, Valerie.  (kisses her) 
       VALERIE:  Too soon, Dillon.  Too soon. 
       DILLON:  I get it.  Friend zone. 
       VALERIE:  I could use some of those in this town.  

    
      PIER 54

       DANTE:  Morgan, what's up?   You know this pier is crawling mobsters and gun-runners, don't you?  

     
      SONNY'S HOUSE

      SONNY:  Did my leg just move?  
      CARLY:  OMG, it TOTALLY moved!   2016 is already THE AWESOMESAUCE!  
      

2 comments:

  1. "VALERIE: I'm here to forget about my ex-not-quite-boyfriend."

    And to forget about her bangs! :)

    "VALERIE: Happy New Year, Dillon!
    DILLON: Happy New Year, Valerie."

    Valerie's bangs: Yo! Happy new year Val and Dillon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And to forget about her bangs! :)"

    Should auld bangs be forgot and never brought to mind...

    ReplyDelete