Monday, February 23, 2015

Burnin' Swag

    Wyndemere's burning up, all because Cameron didn't want his swag bag from Spencer's birthday party.   Nathan and Spinelli fight over Maxie.  Jake wakes up but doesn't remember who he is after his "chipectomy".  Anna shows off her Fed badge to Jordan.  Shawn and Sonny compare notes on Jake.

   WYNDEMERE

    SLOANE:  What are we going to do about Jake?
    NIK:  Dunno, but I exiled Grandmother. 
    SLOANE: Good riddance!   That woman drove me nuts, pestering me about letting her and Luke Spencer out of the clink.
   
    KELLY'S

   NATHAN:  Maxie, why didn't you tell me your geek baby daddy's still in love with you?
   MAXIE:  You were too busy being pissed at me about Johnny Zacchara.   
   SPINELLI:  If I may interject--
   NATHAN:  SHUT UP!
   MAXIE:  You guys aren't going to get all triangley over me, are you? 
   NATHAN:  So who do you love?  Me, or him?
   MAXIE:  That answers that question.

   HOSPITAL

   LIZ:  Jake, who are you?
   JAKE:  I forgot.
   PATRICK:  He was under the sauce when he remembered, so it makes sense that he's already forgotten.
   LIZ:  Don't worry, Jakey!   Now that your Helena Robot Chip is gone, you're that nice guy I met who made fun of Dr. O and gave me a sketching kit. 
   CARLY:  Move over, Elizabeth.   My turn to talk Jake's ear off. 

   JORDAN'S MOTEL ROOM

  JORDAN:  Anna, I thought you were still in Washington having the book thrown at you.
  ANNA:  Yet here I am, with a federal agent's credentials in my hand.   The shoe is on the other foot now and I am investigating Sloane.
  JORDAN:  So can I quit playing Undercover Secret Agent Badass and be a mom to my son now?
  ANNA:  You wish! 

   WYNDEMERE

   CAMERON:  Hey Emma, you STILL haven't told me why you didn't tell me that Josslyn's in love with me. 
   EMMA:  Cameron, will you stop BOTHERING me about that. 
   JOSSLYN:  Whatsamatter, Emma?   Are you threatened by the worldly sophistication that is Josslyn Jacks? 
   SPENCER:  It's okay, Emma.  You can always dump the TOWNIE and be with my AWESOME 10-year-old self. 
   CAMERON:  This birthday party is STUPID!  I like Josslyn now because she likes ME! 
   JOSSLYN:  What can I say?   I know how to get my man.  I AM my mother's daughter. 
 
  SONNY'S HOUSE

  SONNY:  Hey Shawn, what's the deal with Jake?  Did Carly hook up with him?
  SHAWN:  They got close.
  SONNY:  Keep an eye on him.
  SHAWN:  Will do.

  HOSPITAL

  CARLY:  Hey, Jake!   Is that still your name?   Or are you Tom from Arizona with a wife, three kids, a dog, a cat and two goldfish?
  JAKE:  No such luck.  I'm still Jake.   Apparently, just as I was going under, I remembered who I was, but when I woke up, I forgot again.
  CARLY:  That's kind of a good thing because I didn't want you to go back to Arizona.  We're friends, right?
  JAKE:  I guess so.

 WYNDEMERE

  SPENCER:  Hey Townie, don't forget your swag bag!
  CAMERON:  Burn Swag Bag, Burn!
  SPENCER:  Don't listen to him, Emma.  He's just a townie.   Dance with me.
  EMMA:  Okay. 
  SPENCER:  Great Grandmother taught me how to waltz.  Where is she?   Oh well!   Let's dance.  
  FIRE:  HELLO!   DOESN'T ANYBODY SMELL ME?  Thank God for no sprinkler system at this here castle because otherwise I'd be long dead by now.  

   

3 comments:

  1. "NIK: Dunno, but I exiled Grandmother. "

    ROFL! I want her back!!!! :(

    " LIZ: Jake, who are you?
    JAKE: I forgot."

    I KNEW it!!!! :)


    "CARLY: Hey, Jake! Is that still your name? Or are you Tom from Arizona with a wife, three kids, a dog, a cat and two goldfish?"

    Don't forget the pound puppy! ROFL!

    "FIRE: HELLO! DOESN'T ANYBODY SMELL ME? Thank God for no sprinkler system at this here castle because otherwise I'd be long dead by now."

    ROFL ROFL! Love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spencer's not going to be so happy that his dad exiled Great Grandmother! He even wondered why she didn't come to the party.

    The fire had to have its say ;) Even though none of the Port Chuckleheads paid any attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Spencer's not going to be so happy that his dad exiled Great Grandmother! He even wondered why she didn't come to the party."

    Yeah! If Nik really needed to exile Great grandmother, he should have waited until AFTER the party!!!

    "The fire had to have its say ;) Even though none of the Port Chuckleheads paid any attention to it."

    Hahahaha. Everyone in Port Chukles has a cold!

    ReplyDelete