Thursday, February 12, 2015

But Johnny's my FRIEEEEEND!

   Maxie, Maxie, Maxie!  Girl, Johnny may be your FRIEEEEND and your portrayer may be married to his portrayer in real life, but Nathan's your BOY-FRIEEEEND and he's SUPER PISSED!   

   MAXIE'S APARTMENT

  MAXIE:  Nathan, I know I aided and abetted a criminal, but Johnny's my FRIEEEEND!   I couldn't turn my back on him, even if it meant putting you in an impossible position. 
  NATHAN:  Friend, Shmiend, Maxie!   I'm your BOYFRIEND and A FREAKIN' COP!   The right and responsible thing for you to do was to call ME the moment Johnny sauntered into this apartment. 
  MAXIE:  But...but...but...all I did was dump the contents of my purse on a chair and took a shower!
  NATHAN:  So Johnny could help himself to your cash and your keys.  Brilliant, Maxie!   Were you thinking of GEORGIE when you let Johnny "rob" you and skip town?
  MAXIE:  Don't bring my daughter into this. 
  NATHAN:  What if Judge Walters found out what you did. 
  MAXIE:  Don't you DARE tell him!
  NATHAN:  Don't be ridiculous...okay, it's too late for that, but I'll file a false report of breaking and entering because I love you so much.   But if we get found out, we're SCREWED!

 SILAS' APARTMENT

 KIKI:  Alexis, can you help me keep Crypt Baby Avery?   She's too cute to hand over to a mobster. 
ALEXIS:  Kiki, Sonny is Avery's father.   However, you can sue him for custody AFTER you let Avery go home with him. 
KIKI: Would I have a case?
ALEXIS:  Seeing that Sonny is a convicted murderer and a known mobster, probably.  But if you take the kid and run, you are SCREWED!

PCPD JAIL

LULU:  Helena brainwashed you, Dad!  You're not really an evil psychopath who wanted to blow me, Tracy, Lucas, Bobbie, and a bunch of other people up.
LUKE:  You think that woman could mess with my brain? I'm insulted, Cupcake!
LULU:  Don't call me that because you are PodLuke and not my real dad.
LUKE:  Poor little ostrich with her head in the sand.  This is me, you simpering fool!   This is your father, Luke Spencer.    
LULU:  Real Luke, if you're in there, I will find you and fix you. 
LUKE:  You may try your best but you won't succeed.  
LULU:  Tears are streaming down my face now!  
LUKE:  Is it because you lost someone you can't replace?  
LULU:  Lights will guide you home, Dad.  They will ignite your bones because I will try to fix you. 

COURTHOUSE

RIC:  What do you mean, Not Guilty?  
JAKE:  Uhlizabeth believes in me. 
RIC:  How sweet. 
LIZ:  Ric, don't tell me you told him to plea guilty!  
RIC:  Come on, Elizabeth!   There's no way he can escape all the charges racked up against him.  
LIZ:  So you just want him out of the way.  You're JEALOUS of him! 
RIC:  Jealous of him?   Pfffft! 
LIZ:  He has been nothing but respectful of me.  He even moved out of my house to give you and me space. 
RIC:  He moved out because I told him to. 
LIZ:  WHAT????   Now I'm SUPER PISSED!!!  I don't know you anymore, Ric. 

PCPD

HELENA:  If I'm not being released, Commissioner, what am I here for?  
SLOANE:  You're here because your grandson wants to chat with you. 
NIKOLAS:  That's right, grandmother.   Time to 'fess up to what you did to Jake and Luke. 
HELENA:  For a price.   If I am going to provide you any information, I want my immunity.  
NIKOLAS:  That's up to Scott Baldwin. 
SCOTT:  Over my dead body!  
NIKOLAS:  You will give my grandmother immunity, Scott, or I'll sing a song of corruption that will cost you your position as DA.
SCOTT:  What kind of corruption? 
NIKOLAS:  I'll get creative.   Now do we have a deal? 
SCOTT:  Fine, DAMMIT!  
HELENA:  Excellent work, my darling Nikolas.  Shall we? 
NIKOLAS:  Not until you start spilling what you did to the minds of Luke and Jake.   In writing. 
HELENA:  Very well.  

SILAS' APARTMENT

SONNY:   I'm here to pick up my daughter.   Alexis, what are you doing here? 
ALEXIS:  Just going over legal mumbo jumbo with Kiki about her mother's estate.
KIKI:  Do you HAVE to take Avery?  
CARLY:  Yeah, we kinda do.  She's Sonny's kid, but we can arrange a playdate. 
KIKI:  Take this blanket with you.  It is covered with Eau D'Ava.  
SONNY:  Oooookaaaay.  
KIKI:  Bye Crypt Baby Avery!  
SONNY:   Come to papa!  

PCPD

HELENA:  Here it is.  Instructions for unscrambling the minds of Luke Spencer and Jake Doe.  I hope you are well versed in Russian. 
SLOANE:  Thank you, Mrs. Cassadine.  
HELENA:  I have done my part.  As they say in chess, your move. 
SLOANE:  Happy Immunity, Mrs. Cassadine. 
NIKOLAS:  Let's hope there is no funny business in this document.   Grandmother has a rather macabre sense of humor. 
LULU:  Nikolas, what is SHE doing out of jail? 
NIKOLAS:  She coughed up the information we need to fix your dad and Jake in exchange for immunity.  

SONNY'S PLACE: 

CRYPT BABY AVERY:  Ga ga where am I goo goo?  
SONNY:  You are home with your daddy and your Carly.  
CRYPT BABY AVERY:  Me want bottle! 
CARLY:  Here you go, sweetie
CRYPT BABY AVERY:  No milk!  Me want bottle WINE!  

PCPD JAIL

JAKE:  You're a rat bastard. 
LUKE:  You're a toy soldier
JAKE:   You deserve whatever is coming to us.
LUKE:  You don't even know your last name. 
GUARD:  Come on, boys.  It's showtime!







5 comments:

  1. "MAXIE: Nathan, I know I aided and abetted a criminal, but Johnny's my FRIEEEEND!"

    ROFL! Well he is! :)

    "LULU: Real Luke, if you're in there, I will find you and fix you.

    LULU: Lights will guide you home, Dad. They will ignite your bones because I will try to fix you."

    ROFL!

    "CRYPT BABY AVERY: Ga ga where am I goo goo? "

    Hahaha awwww! :)

    SONNY: You are home with your daddy and your Carly.

    And your Carly? ROFL!

    "CRYPT BABY AVERY: Me want bottle!

    CRYPT BABY AVERY: No milk! Me want bottle WINE!"

    Hahahaha! Wine? :) Why wine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why wine? Because Sonny has a full bar. At least he has a lot of BARWARE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha! She can drink wine, and throw barware!

    Avery Lavery: son of a bitch!

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

    ReplyDelete