Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SPENCER!!!!

    Spencer gets trapped as the Swag Bag Fire spreads around him when he runs back in the room for his Uncle Sonny Boxing Robe.   Sam takes her turn in Jake's revolving door hospital room.   Olivia eats a ton of pie and worries about what Ned has gotten himself into by saying he's her baby daddy.  Alexis obsesses about Ned and Olivia but Julian just wants to have sex with her.   Liz & Ric talk about Jake.  Patrick and Nikolas also talk about Jake.

   WYNDEMERE

 EMMA:  Does this room smell smoky to you, Spencer?
 FIRE:  FINALLY I'M NOTICED!  
 SPENCER:  We gotta get out of here. 
 FIRE:  Yeah, that would be a good idea, kiddo.   I can get really big really fast and then you're kinda screwed.

   HOSPITAL

JAKE:  The revolving door keeps on revolving.   Hi Sam. 
SAM:  Sorry to wake you, Jake.   What were you saying about rings? 
JAKE:  Rings?
SAM:  One ring, actually.  You said before you went in for surgery that there was only one ring.
JAKE:  I dunno why I was talking about a ring.   Maybe I had a weird dream about being in a dirty bathtub. 
SAM:  I'll ask Nikolas
JAKE:  By Nikolas, do you mean a Cassadine?   Sorry, but I don't want anything to do with any more Cassadines.
SAM:  I'm a Cassadine.  Nikolas is my cousin.
JAKE:  Okay, I'll make an exception for you, but as for the rest of the Addams Family, I'd rather keep my distance.

  KELLY'S

OLIVIA:  Nom Nom Nom!   Me love pie!
NED:  That's MY pie!
OLIVIA:  Not anymore.  I'm eating for two.  Are you sure about this "I'm your baby daddy" business? 
NED:  I wouldn't have said anything if I weren't.   I don't just blurt out false baby daddy confessions for kicks.  Wait a minute...
OLIVIA:  Alexis might be onto you.
NED:  Alexis suffers from Chronic Lawyer Syndrome.  She can't turn Lawyer Brain off.

 JULIAN'S APARTMENT

 JULIAN:  Let's have sex.
 ALEXIS:  Not until I've obsessed about Ned and his baby daddy confession some more.
 JULIAN:  Talk about a buzzkill.
 ALEXIS:  Ned pulled this before, but it was for me, with Kristina.  I didn't want Sonny to know about her so he pretended to be the dad.  Then we broke up, he hooked up with Skye and I had to dress like the Quartermaine butler to see my daughter, but that's beside the point.
 JULIAN:  It would have been kinda cool to raise a kid from birth, you know.
 ALEXIS:  I know the feeling.  Sam, remember? 
 JULIAN:  Duh!  She's my kid too.
 ALEXIS:  Well, we have Danny.  Let's go at it, Grandpa!
 JULIAN:  Um, about that...

 WYNDEMERE

 NIKOLAS:  Patrick, how did Jake Doe's surgery go?  Did he remember who he is?
 PATRICK:  Nope, still has no clue.  Why the interest in Jake?
 NIKOLAS:  I know what it's like to lose my memory after a car wreck, that's all.
 PATRICK:  The surgery was a success as far as removing the *ahem* device.   As for regaining his memory of who he is, that still remains to be seen.

  LIZ'S HOUSE

 LIZ:  I'm still pissed at you, Ric.  How dare you try to send Jake to jail for the rest of his life to get him "out of the way"  
 RIC:  Are you still into Jake, Elizabeth? 
 LIZ:  Hi Cameron!  How was the party?
 CAMERON:  It was pretty cool, even if I can't stand Spencer.  
 LIZ:  I heard you and Emma had a falling out.  What happened?
 CAMERON:  We broke up.  I dumped her for Josslyn Jacks.  She was more into me anyway. 
 LIZ:  It's time for you to go to bed.  Say goodnight to Ric.
 CAMERON:  Night, Ric
 RIC:  Night, Cam.  
 LIZ:   I'm going to hit the sack too.  Can you, like, go home now?
 RIC:  Are you still into Jake? 
 LIZ:   Ummmm

  WYNDEMERE

  SPENCER:  Now that we're safe, I need to go get my robe.  Uncle Sonny gave it to me so it's extra special.
   FIRE:  How stupid can you be, kid?   I'm devouring your birthday decor as we speak and I'm still hungry!
  EMMA:  Don't do that Spencer!   It's too dangerous! 
  FIRE:  Listen to your lady love and get the hell outta here.  I really don't want to have to eat you.
  SPENCER:  I'm trapped    Help me! 
  FIRE:  Told you so.

  EMMA:  Mr. Cassadine!  Daddy!   Spencer is in trouble!  The living room's on fire and he's in the middle of it and can't get out! 
  NIKOLAS:  Patrick, call 911.  I'm going to go use my Super Cassadine Prince Powers to walk through fire and save my kid.
  PATRICK:  dials 911  There's a fire at Wyndemere on Spoon Island with a 10 year old child trapped.  Get here, like, YESTERDAY! 
  EMMA:  I'M SO SCARED!   IS SPENCER GOING TO DIE?

  OUTSIDE

 NIKOLAS:  Spencer, wake up!   SPENCER!!!
 PATRICK:  I'm not feeling a pulse. 
 NIKOLAS:  SPENCER!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. "EMMA: Does this room smell smoky to you, Spencer?
    FIRE: FINALLY I'M NOTICED!
    SPENCER: We gotta get out of here.
    FIRE: Yeah, that would be a good idea, kiddo. I can get really big really fast and then you're kinda screwed.

    SPENCER: Now that we're safe, I need to go get my robe. Uncle Sonny gave it to me so it's extra special.
    FIRE: How stupid can you be, kid? I'm devouring your birthday decor as we speak and I'm still hungry!
    EMMA: Don't do that Spencer! It's too dangerous!
    FIRE: Listen to your lady love and get the hell outta here. I really don't want to have to eat you.
    SPENCER: I'm trapped Help me!
    FIRE: Told you so."

    ROFL! Spencer you should have listened to the fire!!!!! :) And he hates being ignored!!!!

    "NIKOLAS: Spencer, wake up! SPENCER!!!
    PATRICK: I'm not feeling a pulse.
    NIKOLAS: SPENCER!!!!"

    :'(

    ReplyDelete