Monday, February 2, 2015

I Don't Care! I Love It!

    While surfing the GH blogs and message boards, I run across a lot people who are fed up with the campiness of the show, the Fluke storyline, Helena and her mind control, the supervillian alliance, et cetera.   I can appreciate their point of view, since under Guza's regime I was so fed up with Sonny, Carly, & Jason that I stopped watching for awhile.   However, I tuned back in in 2012, around when Frank Valentini and Ron Carlivati took over and I've watched every day since.   The camp factor has shot through the roof and sometimes the show seems like a parody of a soap opera, but there is far more cast integration, veteran use, and FUN that keeps me tuning in.  



I Don’t Care, I Love It  (Parody of the song by Icona Pop)

The crazies run amok with needles, guns and bombs and mind control
Who is Fluke?  Damn, we still don’t know.  This has been going on so long
Jake’s brain is shot. He still doesn’t know that he is Jason
Port Chuckles is out of control

I don’t care!   I love it!   I don’t care! 

The cops still look like fools, there is a new Commish in town
Sam’s obsessed with a phoenix and having sex with Patrick
Carly’s up in everyone’s face, no one watches their kids
Helena’s mind control is nothing new

I don’t care!  I love it!   I don’t care! 

Sonny and Julian, their banter is such fun
And Crypt Baby, she is the most charming one
Is Nik the dark prince now or is it just a ruse
But where is Obrecht?  She made such a mean Krampus

I don’t care!  I love it!   I don’t care!   I love it!   I love it!
I don’t care!  I love it!   I don’t care!   I love it!    I love it!
I don’t care!  I love it!   

3 comments: