Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sonny goes clink BOOM?

   But not before Michael kinda sorta forgives him and calls him "Dad"!   Here goes: 

 PCPD

JAKE:  Get your phone and call whoever you know that's on the boat.  Tell them to get the hell off before it blows. 
SAM:  Dials Patrick Come on Patrick!  Pick up!   Dammit!  Voicemail. 
JAKE:  Call someone else.  Time's a wastin'! 
SAM:  Lucas?   It's Sam.  Get off the boat! 
JAKE:  Lucas, the boat's about to blow.  Get EVERYBODY OFF OF IT LIKE YESTERDAY OR I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF!  

ROUTE 31

NEW SLOANE:  Jerome, where's Corinthos? 
JEROME:  Haven't a clue Fingers crossed behind back
NEW SLOANE:  And I'm the king of France.  Come on, Jerome.  Tell me what you know. 
JEROME:  No time for that.  SAVE MY SISTER! 
NEW SLOANE:  Not until you tell us where Corinthos went.
JEROME:  I have a better idea.  I'll rat out Franco instead.  He went to Shadybrook.
NEW SLOANE:  A nutjob turns himself in.   That's hilarious.
JEROME:  He went to save his fellow whackjob Nina Clay.  You happy now?  Now help me find Ava!

SHADYBROOK

NINA: Franco, why did you inject yourself with LSD?
FRANCO:  Why did the chicken cross the road?  I did it for you, Nina.  It's the only way I can stay in the nuthouse with you.
NINA:  You did it for ME?   Promise me you'll never leave me again.
FRANCO:  Promise me you'll be there when I return from my Magical Mystery Tour.
NINA:  Kisses Franco
FRANCO:  I see pink elephants.  Or are they purple?   Franco in the sky with diamonds!   Franco in the sky with diamonds!   I see colors.  Lots of colors.  
NINA:  Tries to kiss Franco again
FRANCO:  GET AWAY!   STAND BACK OR YOU'LL GET SUCKED INTO THE RAINBOW VORTEX!  

PIER

SONNY:  Eckert, I'm gonna blow your head off!
FLUKE:  For the last time, I'm NOT BILL ECKERT!   Go blow his head off for all I care!  But if you waste time shooting me, say goodbye to the Golden Son whose about to blow into smithereens on that boat.


HAUNTED STAR

LUCAS:  What do you mean there's a bomb on the boat?  
MICHAEL:  I see it, Lucas.  It's behind the bar.   Gotta go.  It's about to go off.  
SONNY:  Michael!  Give the bomb to me!   I'm trying to save your life here!   Takes bomb.  Jumps into water.  
MICHAEL:  Dad!  I don't hate you so much anymore! DAAAAAD!  
LUCAS:  Did that just happen?  
SAM:  Lucas.  Are you okay? 
LUCAS:  Besides being totally freaked by watching Michael carry a rapidly ticking bomb off the boat, I'm just peachy. 
SAM:  Put Patrick on.  
PATRICK:  Hi Adventure Buddy Sex Partner!
SAM:  OMG, are you okay Patrick?  

SOMEWHERE IN THE HARBOR

BOMB:  Clink-BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! 

PIER

FLUKE:  F#$%ing A!

 HOSPITAL

LULU:  OMG, Dante!   I'm so glad you aren't dead!   Nathan told me that it wasn't really Dad on that boat.  It was another impostor!  
DANTE:  That's right.  Lulu, there's something I have to tell you.   When I was trapped in that basement I saw a corpse that might have been your dad.
LULU:  OMG!  NO! 
DANTE:  I don't know for sure.  The corpse had decayed beyond recognition.  
LULU:  I think I'm gonna be sick!
DANTE:  I think the impostor is Luke's cousin Bill Eckert. 
LULU:  But he's been dead for 20 years. 
DANTE:  Come on, Lulu.  This is Port Chuckles.  No one really dies here.  
LULU:  I sure hope that's true. 

HAUNTED STAR

MAXIE:  Michael, you saved everybody's life!
MICHAEL:  No, my dad did.  He's not DEAD TO ME anymore, but he might be for real dead. 
MAXIE:  Chin up, Michael!  It's Port Chuckles.  No one really dies here.  Except my sister Georgie. 
NATHAN:  Maxie, you'd better go home.  I want to have sex with you when I'm finished trying to rescue Sonny. 
MAXIE:  But I want to be joined at the hip to you.   If you drown, I want to drown too! 
NATHAN:   Come on, Maxie!   Sex is way more fun than drowning!  
MAXIE:  Okay.  You win.  But don't get used to it. 

PIER

NATHAN:  Luke Spencer, Bill Eckert, whoever the hell you are, FREEZE!
FLUKE:  That's hilarious. Especially in this town.
NATHAN:  I'm not messing around.  Shoots.  Fluke disappears.
MICHAEL:  Sorry to run in the way of your shot, but have you found Sonny yet?   I mean, my dad?  He saved all of our lives and that kind of makes up for killing AJ.   Kind of, but if it weren't for him, we'd all be blown up. 
NATHAN:  Nothing yet, Michael, but we're doing all we can.  

HOSPITAL

JULIAN:  I have to find my son!  
LUCAS:  I'm right here, Dad.  
JULIAN:  Lucas! 
LUCAS:  Sonny saved our lives! 
JULIAN:  But he couldn't save my sister. 

SHADYBROOK

POLICE:  Franco!  You're under arrest!
FRANCO:  So many colors.  There's red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and ochre and peach and ruby and olive and violet and fawn--
POLICE:  What's wrong with this guy. 
NINA:  His mother Heather Webber tried to jab me with a needle full of LSD and jabbed him instead.  He saved my life! 
POLICE:  How sweet.  He's still an escaped convict. 
NINA:  He needs medical attention. 
DOCS:  How much LSD did he take, ma'am? 
NINA:  Enough to fry my brains and possibly his. 
DOCS:  Strap him to a gurney.  
FRANCO:  What is reality?  Is it just a figment of our imagination?   How many colors really do exist?
NINA:  Shut up or I'll kiss you!
 

3 comments:

  1. "But not before Michael kinda sorta forgives him and calls him "Dad"! "

    Hahahaha. Yeah kinda sorta forgives him. :)

    "NINA: Tries to kiss Franco again
    FRANCO: GET AWAY! STAND BACK OR YOU'LL GET SUCKED INTO THE RAINBOW VORTEX!"

    Hahahaha. So much fun! Look at all the rainbow colors!!! :)


    "PATRICK: Hi Adventure Buddy Sex Partner!"

    ROFL! Basically. :)

    "SOMEWHERE IN THE HARBOR

    BOMB: Clink-BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM! "

    Bomb: Nobody dies on the boat! Son of a bitch!

    "FLUKE: F#$%ing A!"

    Fluke was so giddy! :)

    "NATHAN: Maxie, you'd better go home. I want to have sex with you when I'm finished trying to rescue Sonny.
    MAXIE: But I want to be joined at the hip to you. If you drown, I want to drown too!
    NATHAN: Come on, Maxie! Sex is way more fun than drowning!
    MAXIE: Okay. You win. But don't get used to it."

    ROFL! Love it!

    "FRANCO: So many colors. There's red and yellow and green and brown and scarlet and black and ochre and peach and ruby and olive and violet and fawn--
    POLICE: What's wrong with this guy."

    ROFL! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So many colors! Life is like a box of, oh look the color white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Franco has gone psychedelic! That color list is actually from the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

    "Son of a bitch" is pretty apt seeing who jumps in the water with the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Franco has gone psychedelic! That color list is actually from the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat."

    Oh really? Hahaha.

    "Son of a bitch" is pretty apt seeing who jumps in the water with the bomb!"

    Yeah ROFL!

    ReplyDelete