Friday, February 13, 2015

Who's Cuter, Georgie or Crypt Baby Avery?

   To be honest, today's episode was a bit of a snooze, at least for me.  I don't watch Baby Daddy, so the crossovers were lost on me.  But there was one thing good that came out of today:  the debut of Harper Barash as Georgie!   She was cute enough to give Crypt Baby a run for her money! 

  METROCOURT

  OLIVIA:  Damn all those happy couples.  I want my Nedly! 
  MELISSA:  OMG  OMG!   Is that my old Bensonhurst gal pal Liv? 
  OLIVIA:  OMG OMG!  It's Mel! 
  MELISSA:  So what are you doing all alone on Valentine's Day? 
  OLIVIA:  I'm pining over Ned Ashton.  He's with a woman, Alexis, who really wants to be with another guy.  I slept with said other guy on NYE.
  MELISSA:  You go, girl!   Tell this Alexis woman to step aside.  

 HOSPITAL: 

 JULIAN:  So, kids, thanks for hanging out with your dear old injured dad.  What are your plans for the big day? 
 SAM:  Patrick and I are having a romantic dinner at the MetroCourt where we will try not to talk about phoenixes and sex. 
 LUCAS:  I dunno.  Brad's pissed at me because he told me he loved me and I was just like "Okaaaaay" 
 SAM:  Lucas!  You didn't say "I Love You" back to Brad?   What's the matter with you? 
 LUCAS:  I just freaked, I guess.   Huge step, saying the ILYs. 
 JULIAN:  Do you love the guy?  
 LUCAS:  Hell yeah, but I suck at grand gestures.  

BRAD:  Hey Felix.  I see you are back in the realm of existence.   Can I bitch about my Lucas problem with you? 
FELIX:  Not really, but whatever. 
BRAD:  So I said "I love you" to Lucas but he totally didn't say it back.   What's up with that?
FELIX:  Dunno.  Maybe he's just not that into you.  

Q MANSION

NED:  Thanks for coming Reality Cooking Show kid.   I want everything to be perfect for Alexis. 
J.L.:  I made my special gazpacho. 
NED:  Awesome.  Now all I have to do is wait for her to show up. 
ALEXIS:  Sorry I'm late.
NED:  I had that J.L. kid from that reality show come cook Gazpacho for us. 
ALEXIS:  OMG!  J.L.!   Molly made me watch that show and he's the best!  
NED:  Why have you been hanging around Julian?  I thought you were through with that scumbag.
ALEXIS:  I had to tell him his sister is presumed dead after falling off a bridge.  Oh, and let him know I'm representing him. 
NED:  You're REPRESENTING HIM?   I KNEW IT, YOU TWO ARE BACK TOGETHER! 
ALEXIS:  Because every time a lawyer represents a client it means she wants to have sex with him. 
NED:  If you really loved me, you would kick Julian Jerome to the curb.
ALEXIS:  Screw you, Ned!   Jumps up, spills gazpacho everywhere.  

HOSPITAL

PATRICK:  Sam, you look hot!   But I gotta work late.  Obrecht is making me.  
SAM:  Are you the ONLY SURGEON in this hospital?  
PATRICK:  Apparently.  
DEREK:  Hey Drake, what's up? 
PATRICK:  Hey Derek.   How do I know you?   I guess we're playing another hospital at hockey or something.  I have to work late on Valentine's Day.  What else is new? 
DEREK:  I'll babysit your date for you while I wait for my date.
PATRICK:  Sam, is that okay with you, hanging out with Derek until I can get off work?
SAM:  I guess so, but hurry up.  

LUCAS:  Attention everyone.  I'm in love with Brad Cooper and even though he likes doing grand romantic gestures and I suck at them, there you have it. 
BRAD:  Not bad.  I'd give it a 6. 
LUCAS:  Hey, I'm new at this.  Can we make out already?  

PCPD: 

NATHAN:  Hey, random Assistant D.A. I've never met.  What's up?
NATALIA:  Do you know where Johnny Zacchara is?
NATHAN:  Sure do.  My girlfriend helped him escape.  
NATALIA:  Say WHAAAAT?   Your girlfriend helped a fugitive escape the law?  
NATHAN:  He kinda broke in.
NATALIA:  Without any signs of forced entry?  When you have a key, it isn't called breaking and entering.
NATHAN:  Who knows?   He and my girlfriend were friends a long time ago and maybe he had a spare key.  

MAXIE'S APARTMENT

MAXIE:  Spinelli!  Great to see you.  And Georgie, you look so...different from the last time I saw you.  It's like the transatlantic flight turned you into a different person, who looks more like ME!  
SPINELLI:  It is delightful to return to the fair city of Port Charles and to reunite with you, Maximista.
MAXIE:  Where's Ellie.
SPINELLI:  She had to work.  I mean, she broke up with me because she thinks I'm still in love with you.
MAXIE:  Say WHAAAAT?  
SPINELLI:  Where's your muscular officer of the law?  
MAXIE:  He had to work too, but he didn't break up with me, yet.  But he's pissed because I helped Johnny Zacchara skip town. 
GEORGIE:  Johnny...he my daddy, right?  
SPINELLI:  Say WHAAAAT?   I mean, for what reason did you engage in this questionable behavior? 
MAXIE:  I don't know, but I attract the supidity bug like some people attract mosquitoes.  

METROCOURT

SAM:  This is really awkward.   Why don't you surprise your date at work?  That's romantic.
DEREK:  Patrick would have my ass if I deserted you.  
SAM:  I can handle Patrick.   It's just really weird pretending to be on a date with an attractive guy I'm not really on a date with, you know?
DEREK:  I can take the hint.   Nice knowing ya.

Q MANSION

MELISSA:  Hey Ned!  Drop Alexis and hook up with my girl Olivia.   Don't tell me you're not attracted to him.
NED:  Do I know you?  




5 comments:

  1. "To be honest, today's episode was a bit of a snooze, at least for me. I don't watch Baby Daddy, so the crossovers were lost on me."

    I don't watch that show either! Is it on cable? We can still make fun of them. Especially the tall guy! :)

    "NED: Thanks for coming Reality Cooking Show kid."

    ROFL!

    "SPINELLI: It is delightful to return to the fair city of Port Charles and to reunite with you, Maximista."

    Wow! Sounds exactly like him! Good job! :)

    "GEORGIE: Johnny...he my daddy, right?"

    ROFL! Why yes he is little HarpGeorgie! :)

    "NED: Do I know you?"

    You will very soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tall guy was so random. So was the never-before-mentioned assistant D.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah did the tall guy say he was working at GH for 2 years? We never seen him before! :) Yes the Assistant D.A. we never seen before. If she is dating the tall guy, WOW! She is so teeny tiny compared to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these people coming out of the woodwork for one show, then disappearing as if they never existed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!!! I want to know who the tall guy's girlfriend is!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete