Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Shoe's On The Other Foot

Anna and Sloane have switched jobs and now Anna is investigating Sloane's role in fixing the mayoral election and eating his lunch too.   Helena gives Nikolas enough clues to figure out that Jake is Jason.  Jake realizes he's Jason two seconds before the anesthesia kicks in.  Patrick removes the chip but things get scary in the OR.  Ned, Olivia, Alexis and Julian get into it at the hospital while Carly and Sam bond over Jake, Jason, and Sonny.  

 KELLY'S

  ANNA:  I'm BAAAAAACK!   The charges were dropped and I have a new job.   I'm the Fed now and you're the police commissioner.   The tables have turned and now I am investigating YOU. 
  SLOANE:  Who did you sleep with to make this happen?  
  ANNA:  Very funny, Kyle.  You're going down for helping rig an election.  All this vindication is making me hungry.   Don't mind if I steal some fries and that BLT?  
  SLOANE:  Watch out, Anna Devane!   You may be the hotshot fed now but I can still make a lot of trouble for you. 

  WYNDEMERE

 NIKOLAS:  Why did Sam give Jake a ring?   Sam was never married to Jake? 
 HELENA:  Two plus two equals...
 NIKOLAS:  JASON!   Jake is Jason.  
 HELENA:   Bingo!  You, my darling grandson, get a gold star!  
 NIKOLAS:  I have to tell Sam her husband is alive. 
 HELENA:  Tell her and I will sing and I am not referring to "Shall We Dance".  Two words: Election fraud.
 NIKOLAS:  You'd send me to jail?
 HELENA:  It's the last thing I want to have to do, but if you tell Sam that Jason is alive, our plans for taking over ELQ in true Cassadine fashion are finished.  
 NIKOLAS:  It's not just Sam who has the right to know Jason is alive.   Carly, Sonny, Michael, and Elizabeth do too.  
 LIZ:  Was someone talking about ME?

 OPERATING ROOM

  JAKE: I...KNOW...WHO...I...AM.   I...AM...JASON...MORGAN!
  LIZ:  What did you say?
  JAKE:  Out like a light. 
  PATRICK:  Let's get this brain surgery on the road.  
  LIZ:  I KNOW he said something. 

 HOSPITAL

  ALEXIS:  Ned, you were right that I am still in love with Julian.  But we're still pals, right?
  NED:  Wrong!   You have terrible taste in men. 
  JULIAN:  I can hear you!  
  NED:  Aren't you on your way back to the Big House?
  JULIAN:  Not anymore.  Alexis got me off the hook.
  NED:  We're SO not friends anymore.
  JULIAN:  Do you want to take this outside?  Or... inside the elevator?
  NED:  Bring it on! 
  OLIVIA:  Okay, fine, I'm pregnant! 
  JULIAN:  I'm going to be a father again!
  NED:  You WISH!   The kid's mine. 

 OPERATING ROOM

 PATRICK:  Hey Elizabeth, hold this suction thingy while I pull the chip out of Jake's brain. 
 LIZ:  Sure thing. 
 PATRICK:  Here goes.  Machines start beeping like mad  CRAP!  WE'RE LOSING HIM!
 LIZ:  Save him, Patrick, please!  Save my Jakey! 

 Q MANSION

 SABRINA:  Boy, are you in a good mood.  
 MICHAEL:  I just scored a major victory in my War On Sonny.  
 SABRINA:  Are you sure you want to do this?   I mean, is this for Avery or is this about you sticking it to Sonny? 
 MICHAEL:  You're one to talk about Avery's best interests.  You almost killed her. 
 SABRINA:  So can't believe you went there.  
 MICHAEL:  Sorry.  Low blow.  Avery isn't safe with Sonny. 
 SABRINA:  Well, if it's about Avery's safety...
 SONNY:  Michael, we have to talk. 
 SABRINA:  Gotta go. 
 MICHAEL:  Talk to the hand. 
 SONNY:  Michael, why are you doing this?  
 MICHAEL:  I'm saving Avery from becoming a Mobular Crypt Baby who throws barware, screams "Son Of A Bitch" and kills someone's father. 
 SONNY:  FYI, I'm not doing any mobbing.  I'm leaving that up to Duke. 

HOSPITAL

 CARLY:  I hear Jake's having brain surgery to get the Helena Chip out of his head. 
 SAM:  My sweetie Patrick is drilling his skull as we speak. 
 CARLY:  I'm sorry I didn't believe you about Jake doing the stuff you said he did.  I was wrong. 
 SAM:  Where's a recording device when I need one.  Carly just apologized AND admitted she was wrong. 
 CARLY:  Jake will be okay, right? 
 SAM:  Maybe. But he could die.   He said it was worth the risk to not be mind-controlled.   How's Sonny?  I heard he got pardoned. 
 CARLY:  Wasn't that just the BEST!  Now he can raise his daughter.  That is, if Michael doesn't take Avery away from him. 
 SAM:  Why would he do that?
 CARLY:  To get back at Sonny for murdering AJ.  This is the worst case scenario, Sam.  OMG, the two people I love most in the world are up against each other. 


SONNY'S HOUSE

  DUKE:  I have a gift for Avery.  You know, if she were my daughter she would be Avery Lavery? 
  SONNY:  That's hilarious.  Thank you for the gift, Duke.  And thanks for minding the store while I was in lockup. 
   DUKE:  Am I to assume you are ready to take the reigns from me? 
   SONNY:  No.  I can't be mobbing while this custody suit is going on. 
   DUKE:  What custody suit? 
   SONNY:  Michael is suing for custody of Avery. 


 

3 comments:

  1. "JAKE: I...KNOW...WHO...I...AM. I...AM...JASON...MORGAN!
    LIZ: What did you say?
    JAKE: Out like a light.
    PATRICK: Let's get this brain surgery on the road.
    LIZ: I KNOW he said something."

    He is superman!!! I mean Jason Morgan!

    " LIZ: Save him, Patrick, please! Save my Jakey!"

    Liz: And he has to tell me who he is!!!

    Me: He is superman!

    "MICHAEL: I'm saving Avery from becoming a Mobular Crypt Baby who throws barware, screams "Son Of A Bitch"

    Too late! She is already saying son of a bitch and throwing baby stuff! ROFL!

    "DUKE: I have a gift for Avery. You know, if she were my daughter she would be Avery Lavery? "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Avery Lavery line was just for you :)

    ReplyDelete