Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Shall We Dance?

  Helena makes us momentarily forget she's evil incarnate with a charming dance lesson with Spencer in which she teaches the youngest Cassadine how to waltz.  Tracy wants to know what's really going on with Luke.   While she confronts Luke, Lulu confronts Helena.  Carly has it out with Michael about his suing Sonny and Morgan and Sonny argue about Michael.  

   WYNDEMERE

   HELENA:  Shall we dance!  On a bright cloud of music, shall we fly?  Shall we dance?  And one two three and one two three and one two three and one!   Splendid, young prince! 
   SPENCER:  Are you still evil, great grandmother?  
   HELENA:  Only toward the townies of the world, my darling!  I would NEVER hurt you or your father or anyone of proper Cassadine breeding. 
   SPENCER:  Townies!  Who needs them?   Shall we continue, great grandmother?  
   HELENA:  And one two three and one two three and one two three...
   NIKOLAS:  What is this?   The King and I meets Great Grandmother Mame?   Spencer, get ready for school.  I need to wring some information out of your great grandmother. 

    HOSPITAL

   TRACY:  Go on, Patrick.  Show us the scans of Luke's brain and where Helena planted the mind control chip.
   PATRICK:  No such luck, Tracy.  Only Jake has the chip.  Luke's brain is nothing but a few rusty nails, cauliflower, and gin, lots of gin.  
   LULU:  That can't be right!  I know Helena is controlling my dad's brain.   Why else would he have turned into this monster?  
   LIZ:  I'm so sorry, Lulu.  I know this wasn't the answer you were looking for.   But Jake can be fixed, right Patrick?  

   JAIL

    LUKE:  Nice little excursion to hospital to get our brains read, eh toy soldier? 
    JAKE:  I for one would like to know if my brain can be fixed.   I'm sick of being some crazy old lady's robot.  Aren't you?
    LUKE:  I'm nobody's robot, kid.   This is the real me.  100% pure Luke Spencer.
    JAKE:  So you'd rather think you're just a rat bastard who hates his own family than think you've been put up to all this?  
    LUKE:  NOBODY tells me what to do!

  SONNY'S HOUSE

    MORGAN:  How's Avery?  Has she tossed her first piece of barware yet?  
    SONNY:  Give it time, son.  She's only three months old!   Corinthos kids don't start throwing barware until they're four months.  
     MORGAN:  I can't believe Michael is suing you for custody of Avery!  Dude is seriously out of control.  I'm gonna go sucker-punch some sense into him.
     SONNY:  You will do no such thing!   I understand why Michael is still pissed at me.
     MORGAN:  Again you're defending the guy who's treating you like crap over your own flesh and blood?  
   
    Q MANSION

     CARLY:  Michael, you need to get the hell over your grudge against Sonny and drop that lawsuit.
     MICHAEL:  Avery is not safe living with a mobster.   I lived with one and got shot, remember?
     CARLY:  Yeah, that sucked, but you knew Sonny and I loved you.
     MICHAEL:  But AJ...
     CARLY:  I KNOW you still love Sonny.  You remembered you loved him when you thought he had been blown to bits and when you helped me save his life.
      MICHAEL:  That was when I thought he was going back to Pentonville.  Now that he's not, I'm back to disowning him and wanting to hurt him.  
     
     KELLY'S

     SPENCER:  My birthday party is going to be the best birthday party ever!  
     JOSSLYN:  I'm in love with you, Cameron!
     CAMERON:  Emma, why didn't you tell me Josslyn was in love with me?
     EMMA:   Why is this all MY fault?  
    

    WYNDEMERE

     NIKOLAS:  Why Jake, grandmother?   Why did you decide to make him your robo-goon?  
     HELENA:  You have seen him, haven't you, Nikolas?   He fits the Helena Cassadine personal servant mold splendidly.  He is young, physically fit, has a propensity for amnesia, what more can one want? 
     NIKOLAS:  The amnesia didn't come until after the car accident. 
     HELENA:  A most fortuitous development indeed.  
     LULU:  Helena, you tell me what you did to my father RIGHT NOW! 
     HELENA:  Or you'll what? 
     NIKOLAS:  Or I will go to D.A. Baldwin and get your immunity deal reversed.  I can send you right back to jail with your good friend Luke Spencer.  
      HELENA:  Jail is most inconvenient.  Sit down, Lulu.  This might take awhile. 

     JAIL

     TRACY:  I don't buy for one second that you have all of the sudden turned into a psychopath.   Did that time in Miscavige completely fry your brains or what? 
      LUKE:  Come on, Tracy.  This has always been me.  I've always been ruthless and I want what Sonny has.  
      TRACY:  You've never been a saint, but to want to kill me and your own daughter and sister?   That's not you, Luke.  It never has been.   You've always loved your family.  
      LUKE:  Family is overrated.  You and Lulu and Bobbie all want to chain me to a recliner and crazy-glue a newspaper into my hand.   You want to domesticate me and nobody domesticates Lucas Lorenzo Spencer.   
      TRACY:  I still don't buy that something's not gone completely awry in that mind of yours.  Whether it's Helena's mind control or one too many blows to the head, if you can be fixed, I'll find a way to get the fixing done. 
  

3 comments:

  1. "MORGAN: How's Avery? Has she tossed her first piece of barware yet?

    SONNY: Give it time, son. She's only three months old! Corinthos kids don't start throwing barware until they're four months."

    ROFL! Four months? Ahh that is something to look forward to. :)

    " MICHAEL: Avery is not safe living with a mobster. I lived with one and got shot, remember?
    CARLY: Yeah, that sucked, but you knew Sonny and I loved you. "

    ROFL! Yeah that sucked! But you NEED that Sonny wuv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until she utters her first words, "Son of a bitch!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha. Yes!! Actually, it should be all in small letters, cus she is a baby! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete