Friday, February 6, 2015

Bones

Dr. O's back!   Helena and Fluke are the latest occupants of the Port Chuckles holding cells.   Lulu is SUPER PISSED at Big Brother Nik and Sonny may not need that orange jumpsuit after all...

 GH MORGUE

LIESL:  Nassan, here are ze remains of ze body zat was found in ze basement of ze house zat went clink-BOOM. 
NATHAN:  Who does this random collection of bones belong to?
LIESL:  Who knows?  Zat police commissioner Sloane vill not let me run tests.  At least Anna Devane vould have let me do zat.
NATHAN:  Have I just been injected with LSD or did you just say something sort of non-insulting about my former boss?
LIESL:  All I can tell you is zat zey look like very old bones.

SILAS' APARTMENT

KIKI:  OMG, Dad, did you hear about Mom?
SILAS:  Yes, I did.   But this is Ava Jerome we're talking about.   She wouldn't let a silly tumble over the bridge get the better of her.
KIKI:  I hope you're right, Dad.  At least when she was in Pentonville there was a chance she would see Avery again.
SLOANE:  Sorry, Ms. Jerome.  We've called off the search and Ava Jerome is presumed dead!
KIKI:  OMG!   My mommy!

HOSPITAL

SONNY:  What happened to my son?
CARLY:  Which one?
SONNY:  Dante.  Luke, I mean Eckert, said he died in the explosion in that old house on Elm Street.
CARLY:  Dante's alive, Sonny.   He was in your room, but you were off in dreamland and I didn't want to wake you up.
SONNY:  That's a relief.  And what about Michael?
CARLY:  He helped me give you CPR.
MORGAN:  How is he, Mom? 
CARLY:  He's alive, Morgan.   All because of me and The Golden Child. 
MORGAN:  So why isn't The Golden Child here by his bedside like me?
SONNY:   Morgan, don't take this out on your brother.  He took the bomb off the boat and saved everyone's life.
MORGAN:  But you, Dad, jumped in the water with the bomb.  YOU are the real hero and Michael refuses to accept it.   He's too busy nursing his grudge about you killing AJ.
CARLY:  Like, totally, shut the eff up, Morgan!  Michael is the Golden Child and he is a hero, just like Sonny!

PCPD JAIL

FLUKE:  Damned bars!  How am I supposed to destroy Port Chuckles behind these bars!
HELENA:  Fear not!  For I have the police commissioner wrapped around my little finger.
FLUKE:  We'll see about that.
SLOANE:  Sorry, Mrs. Cassadine.  I can't let you and your accomplice out of the clink just yet or I will be exposed as being in your pocket.
HELENA:  Have you forgotten than my grandson ensured your appointment as police commissioner? 
SLOANE:  I realize that, Mrs. Cassadine, but we need to play this very carefully.  I'm doing everything I can to impede the investigation.
FLUKE:  Ya know what, Commish?  Let 'em run my prints.   What do I care?
HELENA:  Don't listen to him.  Someone must have gotten into his brain and rearranged it.
FLUKE:  The truth is gonna come out eventually. 


WYNDEMERE:

IVY:  Thanks a lot, PRINCE!   You left me on that boat to DIE while you kibitzed with your dememted granny.   Don't call me ever again.
LULU:  Welcome to the club, whoever you are.   Nikolas, I am SUPER EXTREMELY PISSED AT YOU!   You were in on this the whole time with that psychotic grandmother of yours.   Where is that big brother I looked up to?
NIKOLAS:  I'm still the same man, Lulu.   I didn't know Helena wanted to blow up the damned boat until she tried to keep me from going to the party. 
LULU:  Really?  When did you know that the man impersonating MY FATHER was an impostor? 
NIKOLAS:  I thought he was really Luke. 
LULU:  When would MY DADDY ever conspire with your HOMICIDAL LUNATIC of a grandmother? 
NIKOLAS:  How was I to know your dad was rotting away in and old basement.
LULU:  SCREW YOU, NIKOLAS!   YOU ARE SO NOT MY BIG BROTHER ANY MORE!

Q MANSION:

TRACY:  Michael, I know what it's like to be completely wrong about someone you love, but Sonny was not an impostor like the man pretending to be my husband. 
MICHAEL:  But he still killed AJ and I would be disloyal if I forgave him.
DANTE:  Hey, Michael.   Can I have a word with you? 
TRACY:  Don't mind me.  I've got to get answers about Luke.
DANTE:  Michael, you need to go see Sonny.   I know you're still pissed at him about AJ, but he did kinda save your life. 
MICHAEL:  But I would be disloyal to AJ's memory.
DANTE:  If you don't thank him, you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
MICHAEL:  I'll take the chance
DANTE:  Ok, whatever.

GH MORGUE

TRACY:  What's going on here?   I want answers about Luke!
LIESL:  No civilians are allowed in here!  Zis is a morgue. 
TRACY:  I don't care what this is.  My family OWNS this hospital.
NATHAN:  We don't know yet whose remains these are.
TRACY:  OMG, a bunch of bones that could be my husbands!  My eyes!  My eyes!
LIESL:  Ve need clearance from ze police commissioner before we can run tests on zese remains.
NATHAN:  Hey, Sloane?   We can run the test?  I'll let Dr. Obrecht know.   Mom, Sloane gave permission to run the tests.
 LIESL:  Alright zen.  I have work to do.

PCPD JAIL

HELENA:  You just made a collosal mistake allowing Sloane to test those remains.
FLUKE:  Pffft!    I so don't even care anymore.   Get ready for the next phase of this bumpy ride.
HELENA:  Awfully cavalier of you, letting the police know your true identity.
FLUKE:  They don't know the half of it.

HOSPITAL:

DANTE:  I'm back, Sonny.
SONNY:  Glad you're alive, son.  Where's Michael?
DANTE:  I tried to get him to come visit you, but you know, he's still hung up on the AJ thing.
POLICE:  Time to go back to Pentonville, Corinthos!
CARLY:  So soon?  He's still recovering from jumping into the harbor with a BOMB!
POLICE:  He can recover in lockup.  Suit up, Mr. C.
MICHAEL:  Hello, Sonny.
SONNY:  Michael.   Your mother says you helped save my life.
MICHAEL:  She did most of the work.
IVY:  Sonny Corinthos!  You saved my life.   Meet my dad, Governor of New York.
GOVERNOR:  Thank you for your heroism.  We can't send this guy back to jail.  He jumped into a body of water with a bomb, people!
CARLY:  YIPPEEEE!
MICHAEL:  This is an interesting turn of events.
IVY:  Sonny, I want to have your baby.

GH MORGUE

OBRECHT:  Ze tests show zat zese remains are at least 20 years old.
LULU:  So they can't be my dad.  He's only been gone a year.
NATHAN:  We ran the prints.  The guy in custody is a match for Luke Spencer.  

2 comments:

  1. "GOVERNOR: Thank you for your heroism. We can't send this guy back to jail. He jumped into a body of water with a bomb, people!
    CARLY: YIPPEEEE!
    MICHAEL: This is an interesting turn of events.
    IVY: Sonny, I want to have your baby."

    ROFL! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE! And oh oh Ivy! No no Carly would not be happy hearing you want Sonny's baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's just hope Sonny and his Super Sperm stay away from crypts.

    ReplyDelete