Monday, February 16, 2015

You're My Daughter

Franco has a flashback to when he was Todd and Kiki was Starr and they were father and daughter.   Sonny and Carly bond with Avery.   Michael is still filled with the righteous indignation.   Spinelli can't shake the Maxie bug. 

 MAXIE'S APARTMENT

 MAXIE:  What do you mean you're still in love with me, Spinelli?   Where were you when I was still in love with you?  
 SPINELLI:  I understand your abject frustration, Maximista, but you did have an altercation with the very muscular detective, did you not?  

 SHADYBROOK

 KIKI:  Franco, do you remember me? 
 FRANCO:  I remember you, but I don't know about this Franco guy.   You're Starr, my daughter and no father should EVER be separated from his daughter. 
  KIKI:  I don't know who this Starr is, but you make a good point.  I won't sue Sonny for custody of Avery.  
  FRANCO:  Okay.  When did you dye your hair?

  SONNY'S HOUSE

 SONNY:  Happy Valentine's Day, Carly!   How about a romantic evening for two?
 AVERY:  Waaaaaaaaaah!   Don't have fun without me!  WAAAAAAAAAAH!   
 SONNY:  Make that three.   This time I'm going to be there for my daughter.  
 CARLY:  And I will totes be right by your side. 
 SONNY:  Son of a bitch!   I'm being sued for custody of Avery...by Michael!  

  PCPD

   DANTE:  So Maxie GAVE her keys and her money to Johnny? 
   NATHAN:  She emptied her purse and left the room while Johnny was still there, so yeah, she did. 
   DANTE:  And here I was worried Johnny would go to Lulu. 
   NATHAN:  Do you think Maxie and I can work through this?  It's our first real angst since we've been a couple.  

   Q MANSION

    MICHAEL:  I'm going to hit Sonny where it hurts:  In his bank account.   If he can't launder his money through legit companies, he's screwed.
    SABRINA:  Are you sure you want to do that?   I get the revenge thing because I was all trying to kill Ava's baby and everything, but Sonny did kinda save your life and everyone else's on that boat.  With your help, of course. 
     MICHAEL:  So he saved my life, big deal.  He ENDED my father's life.  
     SABRINA:  Just don't do something you might regret, like ruining your other father's life.

   METROCOURT

   OLIVIA:  Ned, why are you here alone?  Where's Alexis?  
   NED:  Alexis and I had a huge fight.   Some blonde chick who says she knows me told me to dump Alexis and get together with you.   I think she has a point. 
   OLIVIA:  I'm pregnant with Julian Jerome's baby. 
    NED:  This night just gets better and better. 

    HOSPITAL
 
    JULIAN:  So you really want to be with me, Alexis?   Really, truly, forever and ever and ever?
    ALEXIS:  Sure, why not.    
    JULIAN:  I know I'm cuffed to a hospital bed, but let's make out.  

  
   I have company this week, so blogs may be short and/or skipped, depending on how much free time I have.  

  
  

   
   

3 comments:

  1. "FRANCO: I remember you, but I don't know about this Franco guy. You're Starr, my daughter and no father should EVER be separated from his daughter."

    Awww yeah. :( Such a sweet moment. :(

    " FRANCO: Okay. When did you dye your hair? "

    ROFL!

    "NED: This night just gets better and better."

    Hahahaha. Too bad he didn't actually say that! :)

    "JULIAN: I know I'm cuffed to a hospital bed, but let's make out."

    He wanted to do more than that ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally see Ned saying that.

    True, Julian wanted some hospital bed sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I could totally see Ned saying that too! :) Hospital bed sex ROFL!

    ReplyDelete