Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sonny Lives!

It takes more than a puny little bomb to kill the Dimpled Don of Port Chuckles!  

 WYNDEMERE

 NIKOLAS:  So, Grandmother, how many people did you and Luke kill with that boat bomb?
 HELENA:   Not nearly as many as we had planned.  Sonny Corinthos saw to that when he jumped into the harbor, bomb in hand.  
 NIKOLAS:  Remind me to send him a Thank You card.  
 HELENA:  What has gotten into you, Nikolas?   Do you not have the fortitude to be a TRUE CASSADINE?
 NIKOLAS:  I have what it takes to be a Cassadine.  I just don't have the stomach for being a terrorist.  If that's what turns you and Luke on, I hear ISIS is hiring.
 HELENA:  Nikolas, you need to put aside those tedious morals of yours and GO FOR THE THROAT!
 NIKOLAS:  Okay, how about I go for YOUR throat, grandmother?  Holds dagger to Helena's neck.  
 HELENA:  That is NOT what I had in mind, Nikolas and you know it.   Put that knife down.
NIKOLAS:  Nah, it would be easier for me to just end all your threats and the havoc you wreak on my loved ones.  
 HELENA:  Nikolas, please!  You would never kill me!  I'm a Cassadine and Cassadines never die.   We just go into frozen hibernation.  

 Q MANSION

NED:  Aaaaaachoooo!
ALEXIS:  Ever heard of a flu shot, Ned?  
NED:  Maybe I did get a flu shot and it's only, what, 20% effective this year?  
ALEXIS:  Fair enough.  As long as you aren't helping bring back the measles, I can live with that.
TV NEWS REPORT:  Julian Jerome was shot and is in the hospital
ALEXIS:  Oh my god!  Should I stay here with Ned or go check on the man I'm really in love with who refuses to leave the mob?
NED:  Go ahead, Alexis.  Make sure Jerome's still breathing.

HOSPITAL

 FLUKE:  Hello Jules!   Nice stunt getting yourself throw in the clink to save your ass.   Too bad you decided to escape and leave yourself once again vulnerable to the likes of me.
 JULIAN:  Eckert, or whoever the hell you are, what do you want from me?  
 FLUKE:   Uh, I don't know, maybe YOUR LIFE?   Takes pillow and starts smothering Julian

 SILAS' APARTMENT

 NEWS REPORT:  Ava Jerome was shot and went over a bridge
KIKI: OMG!   Is my mother DEAD?    
MORGAN:  What about my dad?  He escaped from P-ville too.  
KIKI:  I was hoping when I heard the door it would be her.  Knock on door
MORGAN:  I'll get it
SLOANE: PCPD.  We have a warrant to search this place.  Are you Kiki?  
KIKI:  That's me. 
SLOANE:  Any idea where your mother is? 
KIKI:  No, I swear I don't know where she is.  Last I heard, she fell off a bridge.  
SLOANE:  And you're sure she's not hiding in this apartment?
KIKI:  I'm not even sure she's still alive!

 PIER

CARLY:  Nathan, where's Sonny?
NATHAN:  The divers are still looking for him.
CARLY:  Hurry up, divers!  Rescue my Sonny!  Michael, what happened?  
MICHAEL:  I ran off the boat with the bomb and Dad just appeared out of nowhere and took the bomb.  The last thing I heard him say was that he didn't want me to die.
CARLY:  See?  Sonny is not such a bad guy after all.
MICHAEL:  I'm feeling too many feels right now.   On one hand, I hate him for killing AJ.  On the other hand, he saved my life and the lives of everyone on that boat tonight and now he's dead.
CARLY:  HE'S NOT DEAD, MICHAEL!   DON'T YOU DARE SAY HE'S DEAD.
MICHAEL:  He jumped into the harbor with a bomb in his hands, Mom.
CARLY:  Trust me.  He is not dead.
NATHAN:  I've gotta go find Luke...or Bill Eckert...or whoever he is!
CARLY:  Not before you find Sonny!

Q MANSION

 TRACY:  Must. Have. Alcohol. Now.   Luke was canoodling with Helena Cassadine.
 NED:  Mother, I think you're already drunk.   Luke and Helena hate each other.   I can assure you no canoodling took place.  
 TRACY:  I saw it with MY OWN EYES, Ned.  Luke didn't deny it.  He looked like he was enjoying himself. 
 NED:  Maybe he had a run in with Heather Webber at Miscavige and she shot him up with some LSD.  Or maybe YOU had some acid, mother, and you were hallucinating. 
 TRACY:  The fever's getting to you, Ned.  After Luke supposedly got into it with Dante over Lulu, he said he needed some air.  When he didn't come back, I went to check up on him and there they were, with Helena hanging all over him. 
  NED:  Now I want some LSD. 
  NATHAN:  PCPD.  We're looking for a fugitive who looks like Luke Spencer, but isn't really Luke. 
  TRACY:  I don't follow.   Wasn't Faison shipped off to the European Super Max, like two months ago? 
  NATHAN: Not Faison.  Faison was just a decoy to take the heat off the guy who has been the impostor all along. 
  TRACY:  DAMMIT!   Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME!   Where's the real Luke? 
  NATHAN:  We don't know, but we are working on that.  
 TRACY:  I think this impostor went to Wyndemere to see his girlfriend, Helena Cassadine. 

   HOSPITAL: 

   ALEXIS:  LUKE!  DROP THE PILLOW RIGHT THIS SECOND! 
   FLUKE:  Takes pillow off of Julian's face.   I always admired your impeccable timing. 
   JULIAN:  *Cough*  *Wheeze* *Catch Breath*  So...have...I
   ALEXIS:  What the hell were you doing, Luke?  
   FLUKE:  Renewing acquaintances with an old friend.  What did it look like I was doing?  Don't answer that. 
   ALEXIS:  You need your head examined, Luke. 
   FLUKE:  I'm outta here.  Got bizzzzzness to tend to. 
  ALEXIS:  What kind of trouble have you gotten yourself into now, Julian Jerome?
   JULIAN:  The trying to stay alive kind.  And that was no Luke Spencer.  It was Bill Eckert, or so Sonny and I think.  
  ALEXIS:  You mean we rescued the WRONG MAN from Miscavige? 
  JULIAN:  'Fraid so.  Sonny, Franco, Ava, and I broke out of jail, at least Sonny and I did, to warn our families that Eckert is very dangerous.   Sonny got there just in time to get that bomb off the Haunted Star.  My sister and I got shot by Carlos Rivera.   Ava went over the bridge. 
  ALEXIS:  I'm so sorry.  
 JULIAN:  The only reason I was in Pentonville was to protect myself from Eckert and his goons.   I confessed to killing Anthony Zacchara, but I did no such thing.  
 
 WYNDEMERE

   HELENA:  Nikolas, please put the knife down!   You don't want to do this.  You don't want to kill your own grandmother.
  FLUKE:  Listen to her, Nikolas, or I'll shoot.
  NIKOLAS:  Fine.  Puts the dagger away.  
  FLUKE:  Now you've proven to be a nuisance, Cassadine.  Down on your knees!
  NIKOLAS: Or WHAT?
  FLUKE:  I know where your son is sleeping.
  HELENA:  Luke, stop this nonsense.  You will not kill Nikolas or Spencer.
  FLUKE: DOWN ON YOUR KNEES, NIKOLAS!
  HELENA:  Please, Luke!   DON'T KILL MY GRANDSON!!!!  EVEN IF HE DID TRY TO KILL ME!  
   FLUKE:  Don't tell me you Cassadines don't have the stomach for murder!
   PCPD:  FREEZE!

  PIER

 RESCUE CREW:  Here he is.  Sorry, but he's kinda dead.
 CARLY:  Dead my ass!  SONNY!   Come back to me, Sonny!  Starts giving Sonny CPR  Michael!  Come help save your father!
  RESCUE CREW:  Sorry, but there is nothing we can do.
  CARLY:  BREATHE, SONNY, BREATHE!   
  MICHAEL:  What do you want me to do. 
  CARLY:  You do chest compressions and I'll do mouth-to-mouth. 
  MICHAEL:  Good idea.  
  CARLY:  COME ON SONNY!  
  SONNY:  Spits out water 
  CARLY:  YOU'RE ALIVE!  I KNEW IT! 
  RESCUE CREW:   Get an ambulance to Pier 54

  SILAS' APARTMENT

  SLOANE:  Mr. Corinthos, your father has been rescued and he's on his way to the hospital.
  MORGAN: Is he gonna make it?
  SLOANE:  Things are looking good. 
  KIKI:  How about my mother.  Was she with him. 
  SLOANE:  I'm afraid not.


 

3 comments:

  1. "NED: Maybe I did get a flu shot and it's only, what, 20% effective this year?"

    Yeah no kidding! I got a flu shot! Did you RedSox? :) Too bad it's not 100% effective! Hopefully next year!


    " RESCUE CREW: Here he is. Sorry, but he's kinda dead. "

    ROFL! Kinda dead! These two EMT's suck!

    "CARLY: YOU'RE ALIVE! I KNEW IT! "

    Carly's magic saved Sonny!!!! That bomb is NOT happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get a flu shot every year. It's a bummer they guessed wrong on the strains this year, but I'm still getting one next year.

    The bomb is bummed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I get a flu shot every year."

    Yup me too! I started my first flu shot in 2013. My second one 2014.

    " It's a bummer they guessed wrong on the strains this year, but I'm still getting one next year."

    Yeah it is a bummer. I'm still getting one next year too!

    "The bomb is bummed!"

    Yeah.:( ROFL!

    ReplyDelete