Wednesday, August 5, 2015

A Meeting Of Da Mobsters

   Sonny meets with the Five Families to try to figure out who's been hitting his "shipments" and ends up shooting The Taunting Russian.   Asian Lady Likely Related To Brad was in attendance as well.   Carly gets in Morgan's face about his relationship with "Denise".  Dante tries to get information about Silas's murder from Kiki.  Jordan tries to do the same with Franco, but he refuses to implicate Nina.  Julian is curious about why "Denise" is so torn up about Silas's death, but Patrick is sympathetic when Sam learns of her ex-lover's murder.  Nina desperately wants to speak with Franco.

     RYAN'S BAR 

       MOBSTER MEDIATOR:  I now call this meeting of the Five Families to order.  
       SONNY:  Who's been hittin' my shipments?  
       TAUNTING RUSSIAN:  I khev no eenterest een your coffee.  Bat my meedleman used to work wit Meester Zherome.  
        SONNY:  Is that so? 
        TAUNTING RUSSIAN:  Da, Meester Corintos.  Da!   You khev no eenforcer now dat Meester Morgan ees dead and hees replacement ees een zhail and Meester Lavery ees dead too.  Poor defenseless Meester Corintos!  
        SONNY:  Hey, Russkie, how's this for defenseless?   (shoots Taunting Russian and all hell is about to break loose. 
         MOBSTER MEDIATOR:  Now now, mobsters.  Put the guns away and let's be civil about this. 

         CARLY'S HOUSE

          MORGAN:  OMG, you actually remember you live here?   And here I thought you moved in with Dad and Avery.  
         CARLY:  You need to drive up the the Hamptons and comfort Kiki.  It's better she hears about her father's death from you than on the news.  
          MORGAN:  How about I just leave a message instead?  
          CARLY:  You need to man up, Morgan.   Go up there and let Kiki cry in your arms.  Or will that get in the way of sexy time with Denise?  
          MORGAN:  What the hell, Mom?  Were you spying on me?  
          CARLY:  I went over yesterday to give Denise a piece of my mind.   I told her to keep her sleazy hands off you. 
           MORGAN:  How about butting the hell out of my business instead, Mom?  
           CARLY:  Because your male member is occupying your headspace, Morgan!   It's making decisions it is CLEARLY not qualified to make.   
          
           PCPD

         DANTE:  Kiki, I'm sorry I have to do this to you, but I need deets about what you found when you entered the scene of the crime.  
         KIKI:  I...OMG...I saw my Dad...bleeding and stuff and Franco...he had the murder weapon and...he knew Dad was dead before...I checked his pulse and...WHY DID I TRUST THAT PSYCHO IN THE FIRST PLACE!  OMG OMG OMG!  
        DANTE:  It's not your fault, Kiki.  We're just trying to get information right now so we can get justice for your dad, okay?  
     

         JULIAN'S APARTMENT

         JULIAN:  What's got you so weepy, long lost sis?  
         AVA/"DENISE":  I just found out a guy was murdered.  Silas Clay.  Do you know him?
         JULIAN:  Silas is dead?  
         AVA/"DENISE":  I was watchin' the news and I saw his pictcha.   He was my niece's dad, so I'm feelin' sad foah Kiki.
          JULIAN:  Yeah, Kiki.  I never cared for the guy, but he was my niece's father, so maybe I should give her a call.  
          AVA/"DENISE":  Yeah, maybe you should.  OMG, I can't believe he's really dead.
          JULIAN:  Really, Denise?  So much emotion over a guy you barely knew?   I know Ava had a roll in the hay or two with Clay but you?  
           AVA/"DENISE":   Really?  Ava was into this guy?  
           JULIAN:  Ava was my sister, but she had a thing for chewing guys up and spitting them you, you know?
          AVA/"DENISE":  Yeah, sorta like ABC gum.    
           JULIAN:  Yeah, exactly.   (to himself) This one's nuttier than a fruitcake.  

           SHADYBROOK
 
           NINA:  I need to use your PHONE, Mr. Looney Bin Guy.  I need to use it NOW! 
           ATTENDANT:  Sorry, no phone privileges for you, Mrs. Lansing.  
            NINA:  Who are you?  The Phone Nazi?  Gimme the phone NOW!  
            MADELINE:  Truly unhinged!  
            NINA:  Mother, what are you doing here?  
            MADELINE:  Checking up on my desperately troubled daughter, what do you think I'm doing here?  
            NINA:  I don't belong here, mother.  I KNOW I didn't kidnap Avery.  
            MADELINE:  Of course you kidnapped her!  Why else would you be hallucinating crying babies and cribs.  
            NINA:  I didn't do it because Franco told me I didn't do it.  
            MADELINE:  Since when is Franco a credible source of information?   If you didn't do it, then who does Franco think did it?  
            NINA:  He's blaming the bogeyman.  Yes, the bogeyman kidnapped Ava Jerome's baby.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  

            PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

             JORDAN:  Well, Mr. Baldwin, what do you have to say for yourself?  
             FRANCO:  That orange is indeed the new black and that I don't care who says it isn't. 
             JORDAN:  Are you aware of the charges against you?  
             FRANCO:  Silas's blood looked like raspberry jelly.   It was a case of mistaken identity.  


            PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

             SAM:  OMG, Silas is dead!  
             PATRICK:  Dead?  What the hell happened? 
             SAM:  He was murdered in his apartment. 
             PATRICK:  That's harsh.  Any idea who did it?  
             SAM:  Who would want to kill Silas?  He cures people of cancer! 
             PATRICK:  Would you still be with him if Nina didn't show up? 
             SAM:  Nah, he talked about tumor markers too much.  I was just using him to get over Jason's death and so I could be ready for...well...YOU!  

             PCPD

              KIKI:  Go to hell, PSYCHO!  
              FRANCO:  And to think, you were almost my daughter.   


3 comments:

  1. "Asian Lady Likely Related To Brad was in attendance"

    Yeah I was thinking that too!

    "TAUNTING RUSSIAN: Da, Meester Corintos. Da! You khev no eenforcer now dat Meester Morgan ees dead and hees replacement ees een zhail and Meester Lavery ees dead too. Poor defenseless Meester Corintos!"

    Too bad he had to die! I would like to have a scene with him and Dr O! Two people with accents who sound a bit a like! :) Awesome.

    "CARLY: Because your male member is occupying your headspace, Morgan! It's making decisions it is CLEARLY not qualified to make."

    Hahahaha. Yeah no kidding!

    " KIKI: I...OMG...I saw my Dad...bleeding and stuff and Franco...he had the murder weapon and...he knew Dad was dead before...I checked his pulse and...WHY DID I TRUST THAT PSYCHO IN THE FIRST PLACE! OMG OMG OMG!"

    Oh wow! She turned into a valley girl! ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Too bad he had to die! I would like to have a scene with him and Dr O! Two people with accents who sound a bit a like! :) Awesome."

    That would have been hilarious!

    ReplyDelete