Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Juice Boxes In The Slammer

    How cute!   Franco and Nina drink apple juice out of little juice boxes in the PCPD jail while awaiting arraignment.  All that's missing from a full-fledged kindergarten snack time are little plastic cups of fruit cocktail.  Upstairs at the station, Nathan believes in his sister-cousin's innocence.   Mad Maddie gives Ric an earful about Nina being stashed in a holding cell instead of her comfy rec room at Shadybrook confiding in her nuthouse bestie Heidi.  Morgan and Kiki comfort each other at Sonny's while Sonny pays a visit to a still-brunette Ava's cell.  Julian 'fesses up to Alexis that he knew "Denise" was Ava...for all of 24 hours.

     PCPD JAIL

     GUARD:  So, I've been charged for distributing apple juice to suspected murderers.   What's next?  Milk and cookies?
     NINA:  Thank you, Franco.  If I have to be locked in this cell for a crime I didn't commit, at least I have my main squeeze in the cell across from me. 
     GUARD:  Get a room!  Oh, that's right, you can't.  See ya.  Wouldn't wanna be ya!
     FRANCO:  Don't mind him.  He's just mad because I wouldn't let him play duck-duck-goose. 
     NINA:  We're going to get out of this story circle--I mean these jail cells soon.  My brother won't let us down.
     FRANCO:  Yeah, good luck with that. 

     PCPD

     DANTE:  Welcome to the "I Have To Arrest A Family Member" Club, partner.  Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
     NATHAN:  No offense, man, but it's a club I'd rather not belong to.  Besides, I think Nina's innocent.
     DANTE:  Surely she and Silas were rehearsing for the slasher scene in Dillon Quartermaine's hipster movie. 
     NATHAN:  I'm serious, man!   Check out the log book from Silas's building.  Other people came to visit him that day.  Like your brother Morgan
     DANTE:  CRAP!   What if Morgan was getting it on with Ava behind Kiki's back again? 
     NATHAN:  Slow your roll, dude.  It could have been someone else. 

    SONNY'S HOUSE

     MORGAN:  Why aren't you more pissed about Ava lying to me--I mean us? 
     KIKI: I don't know, maybe because I just lost my dad and now I HAVE MY MOTHER BACK?
     MORGAN:  Yeah, there's that.  I guess I see your point.  But I'm still pissed.
     KIKI:  Why?  Because you're still in love with my mother?
     MORGAN:  Let's leave The Chuckles behind and start over.
     KIKI:  All over the place much?

     PCPD JAIL

    SONNY:  Well, well well, look who had you figured out all along.  Denise DiMuccio my ass!   And you still killed Connie! 
    AVA:  What are you gonna do?  Poison my prison-issued apple juice?   How very Evil Queen of you. 
    SONNY:  Why would I do that if I could tell Kiki that you've been screwing her boyfriend?   Wait--never mind.  That would throw my own son under the bus.   I guess I'll just settle for you being locked up for the rest of your natural life, or lives as it seems is the case.   No Kiki.  No Avery.   Just an orange jumpsuit and your friends in the hoosegow.   Good luck with that.

     JULIAN'S APARTMENT

    JULIAN:  You see, Alexis, I kinda knew Denise was Ava. 
    ALEXIS:  Why does that not shock me that you harbored a fugitive for months? 
    JULIAN:  Try 24 hours.   I just found out yesterday when my sister spilled her guts to me right before being dragged into court.
    ALEXIS:  Why then?  Did she want a favor or something?
    JULIAN:  Well...

     RIC'S OFFICE

     MADELINE:  WHY is Nina in a JAIL CELL and not in the looney bin where she belongs? 
     RIC:  Well, she was kind of photographed holding a knife over a bleeding Silas Clay.   Around these parts, we call that evidence.
     MADELINE:  Evidence, SCHMEVIDENCE!   Get her out of that rat-infested cell and back in the Shadybrook rec room playing checkers with her catatonic friends. 
     RIC:  So, did you get her to sign over her money to us? 
     MADELINE:  I tried, but she suddenly grew a suspicious mind and insisted on "looking them over" first.  My son has them now.
     RIC:  So?  Be all mother-auntly and pry them away from him.
     MADELINE:  Why would I do that when I could make you do it instead?

    PCPD:

    NATHAN:  I think I just solved Silas's murder.
 
    PCPD JAIL

     MORGAN:  Damn you, Ava!  You lying bitch!

     GUARD:  Snack time's over, kids.  Mrs. Lansing's being arraigned.  

3 comments:

  1. "NATHAN: I'm serious, man! Check out the log book from Silas's building. Other people came to visit him that day. Like your brother Morgan"

    AND Donna Martin!!!! :) I didn't know she knew the Jeromes! :)

    "MADELINE: Get her out of that rat-infested cell and back in the Shadybrook rec room playing checkers with her catatonic friends."

    ROFL! Awww poor Heidi! Having to be in the middle of everyone's conversation. :)

    "GUARD: Snack time's over, kids. Mrs. Lansing's being arraigned."

    No! No arraignment just yet! After snack, it's nap time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No! No arraignment just yet! After snack, it's nap time! :)"

    And then, Show and Tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then, Show and Tell ;)

    Hahaha. YES! :)

    ReplyDelete