Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Case of The Silenced Silas

     Morgan comforts Kiki when she shows up at Carly's.  Nina has some visitors at Shadybrook in Ric and Nathan.  Franco calls in Dr. Obrecht and tells her he found Nina at the scene of the crime.  Sam confronts Hayden about her memory loss while Jake is much more sympathetic to the recently-comatose woman.  Liz asks Nikolas if he had anything to do with Hayden's shooting.   Dante questions "Denise" about her relationships with Silas and Franco.

         LIZ'S BEDROOM

         LIZ:  Does it make me a terrible person if I don't want you to get your memory back?
         JAKE:  On a scale of 1 to Helena Cassadine, all I can say is it's a little tiny bit closer to 1.
         LIZ:  (to herself) Phew!   Now I'm in SLIGHTLY less trouble when it all hits the fan.  (to Jake) Good to hear.   You're such an understanding guy, Jake.
       
         CARLY'S HOUSE

         MORGAN:  OMG, Kiki!  You have that I-know-my-Dad's-dead look on your face.  I'm so sorry!
         KIKI:  Franco did it!   I ran into him right outside the door and he kept trying to distract me from going in and when I went in, he already knew Dad was dead.   Then he snatched my phone so I wouldn't call the cops, but I snatched it back.  The MURDER WEAPON was in his BAG!  
         MORGAN:  Color me shocked.   But I know you, for some weird reason like him being your fake dad, were close to him so I'm sorry your fake dad killed your real dad.   That's gotta suck big time.
         KIKI:  But why did he do it?   That's what I don't get.  Why did Franco kill my dad? 
         MORGAN:  Hell if I know. 

         PCPD

         NATHAN:  You were caught at the crime scene with the murder weapon in your bag and a partial fingerprint on the weapon.  What do you have to say for yourself, Franco? 
         FRANCO:   That I suck at covering my tracks? 
         NATHAN:   I wouldn't be so glib if I were you.  You're in deep trouble, Franco.  
         FRANCO:   Where have I heard that before?  By the way, you owe me a phone call.

        JULIAN'S APARTMENT

         AVA/"DENISE":   Look, officah, I didn't know this Silas that much, 'cept foah the fact that he was Kiki's fathah. 
         DANTE:  So you phoned a near stranger last night? 
         AVA/"DENISE":  You see, I wanted ta get to know him bettah, seein' he was Kiki's fathah and Kiki was very impoahtant to me. 
         DANTE:  What about your relationship with Franco?   Weren't you two a thing? 
         AVA/"DENISE":  We had a fake fling and swapped ABC gum a few times.  That's awl there was to it.   What's Franco got to do with any of this? 
         DANTE:  Oh, I don't know, we only found him at the scene of the crime trying to get rid of the murder weapon.
        
          HOSPITAL

          SAM:  'Fess up, Hayden!   You're faking your amnesia and you are holding out on Jake's true identity.
          HAYDEN:  It's a good thing you're not a doctor because you have the Worst. Bedside. Manner. EVER!
          SAM:  I know a con artist when I see one.   You faked being Jake's wife because Ric Lansing paid you off.
          HAYDEN:  I don't know this Ric you speak of. 
          SAM:  Sure you don't.
          HAYDEN:  I'm so blackballing you from visiting me.

         FLOATING RIB

         LIZ:  Nikolas, did you shoot Hayden and put her in a coma?
         NIKOLAS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT? 
         LIZ:  When you said you'd "take care of Hayden" did you mean you'd do it The Cassadine Way?
         NIKOLAS:  Who do you take me for, Liz?  My grandmother?
         LIZ: I'm starting to wonder...

       PCPD

       LIESL OBRECHT:  Franco!  Vat hass wrought zis?  Vy are you in custody for ze murder of Dr. Clay? 
        FRANCO:  I didn't do it, Liesl. 
        LIESL OBRECHT:  I didn't sink you did it.  But who did? 
        FRANCO:  I need you to give me some doctor-patient confidentiality.  If I create a self-inflicted injury would you do that for me? 
        LIESL OBRECHT:  You aah most creative, Franco.  I vill do zis for you.
        FRANCO:  You fix my hangnail, I'll tell you what I know.   Okay, so I found Nina holding the knife over Silas's dead body. 
        LIESL OBRECHT:  Nina did zis?  Vy am I not surprised?   So vy are you in zis room and not her?
        FRANCO:  Because she said she didn't do it and I believe her. 
        LIESL OBRECHT:  Ach!  Liebchen!  You aah too kind toward my unstable weiner schnitzel of a niece!  I vill tell Nassan right now and you vill be set free! 
        FRANCO:  What happened to doctor-patient confidentiality?    Besides, I know who did Silas in and it wasn't Nina.  It was Ava.  
       LIESL OBRECHT:  Say VAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 

       HOSPITAL

       JAKE:  Hi, Hayden.  How's the ol' memory? 
       HAYDEN:  Try nonexistent.
       JAKE:  I feel ya.  Mine isn't much better. 
       HAYDEN:  That's so not encouraging.
       JAKE:  Who says just because my memory isn't coming back that yours won't either? 
       HAYDEN:  You are SO much nicer than that skinny shrew with two balloons strapped to her chest. 

       SHADYBROOK

        NINA:  Silas is dead, Ric! 
        RIC:  How did YOU know? 
        NINA:  They DO have news here, you know. 
        RIC:  I heard last night, but I didn't want to call you about it and risk you going off the deep end.  (to himself) Why DIDN'T I call? 
        NINA:  By the way, I didn't kidnap Avery.  Someone else did. 
        RIC:  You're still in denial, Nina.  That is why you are in this here loony bin. 
        NINA:  The Bogeyman did it. 
        NATHAN:  Nina, you might want to sit down for this. 
        NINA:  I already know about Silas, Jay.
        RIC:  They DO have news here, Detective. 
        NATHAN:  Franco is in custody. 
        NINA:  He didn't do it.  The Bogeyman did.  Ric, tell Jay the Bogeyman kidnapped Avery AND killed Silas.
       
       
      

1 comment:

  1. "NATHAN: You were caught at the crime scene with the murder weapon in your bag and a partial fingerprint on the weapon. What do you have to say for yourself, Franco?
    FRANCO: That I suck at covering my tracks?
    NATHAN: I wouldn't be so glib if I were you. You're in deep trouble, Franco.
    FRANCO: Where have I heard that before? By the way, you owe me a phone call."

    Doughnut: I'm bored! these two guys are boring me! I'm outta here!

    *Doughnut walks out and goes home, but then comes back when BobTodd and Dr O start talking.*

    ReplyDelete