Monday, August 3, 2015

I Believe You

    Franco walks in on Nina holding a knife over poor, poor Silas's dead body.  Morgan confides in Sonny about being caught in bed with "Denise".  Julian notices that Ava/"Denise" is on edge.  Nathan demands that Ric surrender the baby blanket that he claimed belonged to Avery.  Laura assures Nikolas and Liz that she will keep their secret but she's leaving town to avoid running into Jake/Jason's loved ones.   Hayden wakes up and is unable to give Jake and Sam the answers they are looking for.

     SILAS'S APARTMENT

        FRANCO: What the?????   Nina, this is SO not a good look.
        NINA:  We need to help Silas.  He's BLEEDING, Franco!  Do CPR on him, like NOW!
        FRANCO:  (feels for Silas's pulse) A little too late for that.  Silas is no longer of this world.
        NINA:  Silas can't be DEAD!   Sure, he's laying face down with blood oozing from his back, but maybe he's just in a really REALLY deep sleep. 
        FRANCO:  I'm sorry, Nina, but Silas is in a special little slice of Silas Heaven where everyone tells him what a great doctor he is and nobody ever mentions the name Ava Jerome to him ever again.
         NINA:  But I was SO MAD AT HIM for letting me think I kidnapped Avery!  SO MAD AT HIM!   I wanted him to tell me to my face why he did something SO CRUEL to me but I pounded and pounded on the door and he didn't answer.  When a small breeze cracked the door open, I walked in and saw him with this knife in his back.  Do you believe me?  Do you believe I didn't kill him?   Do you?  Do you?  DO YOU? 
         FRANCO:  I believe you, Nina, because I feel so massively guilty for not believing you about not kidnapping that baby.  But you've gotta hightail it to the nuthouse ASAP before anyone knows you're gone.
          NINA:  Do I HAVE to?   Can I at least say goodbye to my ex-hubby first?
          FRANCO:  You can say goodbye, but make it snappy.  I have a murder weapon to get rid of.
          NINA:  Silas, I may have been SO MAD AT YOU when I came here but you were a really nice guy when we were all young and in college and stuff.

        METROCOURT

        SONNY:  Hey Morgan, what's got you hitting the booze so hard?
        MORGAN:  Life, man.  Just all of that banging your girlfriend's aunt crap.   It's taking a toll.
        SONNY:  Dammit, son, you SLEPT with Denise?   Do I need to have Patrick Drake examine your brain?   I believe you have another part of your anatomy lodged up there.   Take it from me, it happens to Corinthos men more than I'd care to admit.
        MORGAN:  But I have ALL THE FEELS for Denise, man!
        SONNY:  What does that make Kiki?  Chopped liver?
        MORGAN:  I've got feels for Kiki too, just not as many as for her aunt.  Weird how the same thing happened when I was around her mom.
        SONNY:  Does Kiki know you're screwing her aunt behind her back?
        MORGAN:  Hell no, but her dad sure does.  Silas walked in on me and Denise and ripped me a new one.   He said he's going to tell Kiki, but I don't think that's going to happen now.
        SONNY:  Why is that?
        MORGAN:  Let's just say he's in no position to talk and leave it at that.

         JULIAN'S APARTMENT

         JULIAN:   Someone needs better taste in television.
         AVA/"DENISE":  You scahed the whooziewhatzit outtta me!
         JULIAN:  What's got your "whooziewhatzit" on edge, Denise?
         AVA/"DENISE":  Awl the mobulah stuff that's happenin' on da pieah.  Someone's aftah Sonny's merchandise and it ain't his cawfee if ya know what I mean.
         JULIAN:  Sonny's pissed a lot of people off, Denise.  This time, it wasn't me.  I've officially de-Mobbed.
          AVA/"DENISE":  If you say so.

         HOSPITAL

       JAKE:  Hi Hayden.  Remember me?
       HAYDEN:  Yeah.  You're my hubby, Jake Barnes.
       SAM:  Sorry, wrong lie.  Try again.
       HAYDEN:  I just woke up from a coma.  Why am I on a game show?
       SAM:  Ric Lansing paid you off to pretend you were Jake's wife so he could have Elizabeth to himself.
       HAYDEN:  Could you repeat the question.  I'm confused,  Who's this Ric Lansing?  Who's Elizabeth?
        JAKE:  Here's what's going on, Hayden.  I'm not your husband, but you came to the garage ready to tell me who I really am and someone shot you.
        HAYDEN:  Someone shot me because I got the wrong answer?  That's harsh.  What kind of game show is this anyway?    
        SAM:  It's called The Liar's Game and you're the reigning champion.
        PATRICK:  Hey you two, this woman is coming out of COMA here.

       LIZ'S HOUSE

        NIKOLAS:  Mother, what are you doing here?
        LAURA:  I'm here to see my grandson.  I ran into Monica Quartermaine and it pained me not to be able to tell her that HER SON was six feet away from her.
        NIKOLAS:  What stopped you?
        LAURA:  You, and Elizabeth.  She convinced me that the world will cease to rotate on its axis if I told Jason the truth about his identity and that the entire town of Port Chuckles would be sucked into a black hole should the truth come out.   She was rather convincing, in a disturbing, desperate sort of way.
        LIZ:  Black holes are really hard to come back from.   It's all for the best.
        LAURA:  All of this secret-keeping is giving me Spencer Angst, so I'm going to go find Lucky and commiserate with him, wherever he might be.  Zimbabwe is my first guess.
        LIZ:  I thought he went back to Nashville.
        LAURA:  He's only in Nashville from September through May.  He spends his summers in sub-Saharan Africa.  
        NIKOLAS:  Are you planning on returning from Zimbabwe, or wherever Lucky is, soon?
        LAURA:  Once my Spencer Secret-Keeping Angst resolves itself, I'll be back.

        NINA'S SUITE

        NATHAN:  I have a warrant.  Hand over the blanket.
        RIC:  Fine, but I have to warn you, it's a fake.
        NATHAN:  Color me shocked.  Where's Nina?
        RIC:  She had herself committed to Shadybrook on her own free will.
        NATHAN:  Own free will my ass!   If I wasn't in a hurry to get to a mental hospital, I would arrest your right now.

        JULIAN'S APARTMENT

        ALEXIS:  Just so you know, "Tristan", I don't think you un-retired from the mob to hit Sonny's shipment.
         JULIAN:  Good to know, "Mrs. Robinson"
        AVA/"DENISE":  Oh PLEASE!  Get a room!
         JULIAN:  Don't mind if I do.

        SILAS'S APARTMENT

          FRANCO:  Silas, did you know your blood looks like raspberry jelly?   Did you ever get your blood sugar checked?  Oh well, it's too late now, isn't it?   Gonna have to get rid of this here knife.   It's not safe to leave knives just laying around the house.  You never know who might come in here and...Sorry, that was insensitive of me.  Gotta go.
        
        OUTSIDE SILAS'S APARTMENT

         KIKI:  Franco, since when do you and my dad hang out?

        NINA'S SUITE

        RIC:  We have a problem, Madeline, and he's your son-nephew.   He knows Nina's in the looney bin.
        MADELINE:  You MORON!   Can you at least give me a little something-something to make up for your outlandish stupidity? 

      SHADYBROOK

         NATHAN:  Where's my sister?
         NINA:  Look behind you.      
      

3 comments:

  1. "MORGAN: Life, man. Just all of that banging your girlfriend's aunt crap. It's taking a toll."

    ROFL!

    " SONNY: Dammit, son, you SLEPT with Denise? Do I need to have Patrick Drake examine your brain?"

    What brain?! :) He has no brain.

    "FRANCO: Silas, did you know your blood looks like raspberry jelly? "

    ROFL! I was thinking it was strawberry jelly! :)

    " MADELINE: You MORON! "

    No no no. Morgan is the moron!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What brain?! :) He has no brain."

    Probably not, since a different organ is occupying that space right now.

    "No no no. Morgan is the moron!!!! :)"

    Yeah, Morgan's the moron. Ric's just a garden variety idiot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Probably not, since a different organ is occupying that space right now. "

    Yeah THAT brain! :)

    "Yeah, Morgan's the moron. Ric's just a garden variety idiot ;) "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete