Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Making The Peace

    I'm on vaykay, so the blogs will be short or possibly absent this week.   Here's a quick one for today's show: 

         DANTE & LULU'S

          LULU:  So, Dillon, have you impregnated Valerie yet?  Don't look at me like that!  I only want to make sure she stays the hell away from Dante.   Here's an idea:  Why don't you move her into the Q mansion. 
          DILLON:  Insecure much, Lulu?   Besides, I don't want to end up paying my kids 500 grand because I missed the first quarter century of their lives.  

          CARLY'S

          VALERIE:  Don't mind me.  I just ditched the castle on the island to come live here until I can find a vacant hole in the wall over Kelly's. 
           CARLY:  OMG, I totally didn't get the memo because I've been too busy finding a dress for Wedding #5 with Sonny.  
            MAXIE:  Come on, Valerie!  Let's play with jewelry.  I promise not to call you a homewrecker!  

            JULIAN'S 

          OLIVIA:  Julian, is it true you're out of the mob?  If you are, there's something I need to tell you about our son. 
           JULIAN:  I'm out.  Just ask Alexis.  She wouldn't sleep with my mobster ass, so she can assure you that my ass is 100% mob-free. 
           ALEXIS:  If I sleep with him while he's in the mob, houses explode.  
           OLIVIA:  Here goes.  Baby Leo is...
           DANTE & NATHAN:  Julian Jerome, you're under arrest for mobbing! 
          
             SONNY'S

           SONNY:  TJ, you need to be nicer to your mama.  One day you won't have a mama and you'll wish you had a mama, so go give your mama a hug.  
            TJ:   Will do.  Thanks, man! 

              JORDAN'S OFFICE

              TJ:  I'm still pissed at you for lying and getting Shawn thrown in the hoosegow, but you got your badass on for the good of all mankind, so I'm kinda proud of you for that. 
              JORDAN:  Music to my ears, Thomas!  Move back in with me. 
              TJ:  Whoa whoa whoa, baby steps, Mom.  Baby steps. 

               CARLY'S 

               MAXIE:  I had a sister named Georgie.  She died.  Now I have a daughter named Georgie. 
               VALERIE:  I'm so sorry about your sister.  I had a mom named Patricia.  She died too. 
                MAXIE:  I'm so sorry.  Now we have something in common and we can be friends and everybody can be happy.  
           
                HOSPITAL

                LUCAS:   What did you do that forced you to marry so you don't have to testify against each other?  
                BRAD:  If we tell you, someone will have to kill you.  Can you forgive me anyway? 
                LUCAS:  I guess so. 

             

1 comment:

  1. Oh have a great time on your vaykay!!! :)

    "LULU: So, Dillon, have you impregnated Valerie yet? "

    ROFL!

    "MAXIE: Come on, Valerie! Let's play with jewelry. I promise not to call you a homewrecker! "

    Hahaha. Awww they are besties now! :)

    "SONNY: TJ, you need to be nicer to your mama. One day you won't have a mama and you'll wish you had a mama, so go give your mama a hug."

    Hahaha. Mama mama mama. :)

    " BRAD: If we tell you, someone will have to kill you. Can you forgive me anyway?
    LUCAS: I guess so. "

    BAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete