Monday, August 31, 2015

Over My Dead Body!

     Mystery solved!   Silas Clay's killer is none other than Madeline "Mad Maddie/Magda/Mother of Nina" Reeves.  One month after Silas bit the dust at the hand of Nina's scheming, bitchy, coma-inducing mother, the likes of Franco, Morgan, Nina, Ric and Ava are off the hook.  Well, Ava still has that Connie Falconeri murder hanging over her head, but her hands are clean where Silas is concerned. 
   
      Ric gets Madeline to cop to the crime by wearing a wire and wearing Mads down.   At her dearly-departed dad's apartment, Kiki reels Morgan in and catches him inadvertently admitting to shagging Ava behind her back.   Lulu cajoles Maxie into auditioning for the role of Marjorie and Maxie nails her audition.   TJ alerts Sonny that Ric might be in trouble.  Nathan arrests his mother-aunt at the courthouse as Jordan feels a weight lifted off her shoulders.  

     COURTHOUSE

      RIC:  Hmmm, this is interesting, Mads.   How did you get Silas to give his John Hancock to our prized document, and on the day he croaked, to boot! 
      MADELINE:  I can be very persuasive, Ric. 
      RIC:  So you slept with a man you claim to despise in order to get his siggy?  
      MADELINE:  Me? Sleep with SILAS?   Puh-LEASE!   I simply appealed to his unresolved feelings for his ex wife. 

      FLASHBACK TO JULY 31 AT SILAS'S APARTMENT

     MADELINE:  Silas, would you be a dear and write your name on this little piece of paper for me? 
     SILAS:  Get lost, Mad Maddie!  
     MADELINE:  I always despised your lack of proper decorum.   Just sign the damn document and we can get on with our lives.  
     SILAS:  Is your memory failing at your advanced age?   I signed that document last year.   Back when I thought Nina was dead. 
     MADELINE:  Things have changed since then.  
     SILAS:  You THINK?   Nina was right.  You and Ric are just after her money. 
     MADELINE:  Is your hearing failing YOU?   When did I mention Ric?
     SILAS:  You didn't have to.  
     MADELINE:  Nina's sick.  She's having baby hallucinations and needs help.  
     SILAS:  Hallucinations my ass!  I kidnapped Avery, not Nina. 
     MADELINE:  Just sign the goddamned DOCUMENT for crying out loud. 
     SILAS:  OVER MY DEAD BODY! 
     MADELINE:  DONE!   (stabs Silas) 

     COURTHOUSE

      RIC:  So you did kill Silas. 
      MADELINE:  Did not. 
      RIC:  Did too.  
      MADELINE: Did not. 
      RIC:  Did too. 
      MADELINE:  Fine, I KILLED THE BASTARD!  YOU HAPPY NOW?  
      RIC:  Very happy.  Mr. Wire is even happier because he's getting a raise, aren't you, Mr. Wire? 
      MADELINE:  Gimme that son of a bitch NOW!  
    
    PCPD

     JORDAN:  Look, guys, Lomax is going to have a coronary if we don't solve this crime YESTERDAY!  
     DANTE:  We're on it. 
     JORDAN:  I sure hope so.  She's bending my ear about letting Ric go.  
     NATHAN:  Ric's scum in my book for what he did to my sister, but if he comes through for us, we're golden.   My mother-aunt, on the other hand, will be orange.  
    
   SONNY'S HOUSE

    TJ:  Hey, Sonny?  I think your brother's in some kind of trouble. 
    SONNY:  What kind of trouble? 
    TJ:  I don't know, but there was police tape all over his office and he might be in the slammer. 
    CARLY:  We needed a new lawyer anyway. 
    SONNY:  I'll go check it out.  Thanks kid.  
   

    HAUNTED STAR

    LULU:  You want to be a movie star, Maxie, YOU audition for Marjorie.  
    MAXIE:  ME? 
    DILLON:  HER? 
    MAXIE:  HEY! 
    LULU:  Yes, YOU, Maxie.  Start auditioning already!   It's not like you have a Game of Thrones audition to get to.  
   
    SILAS'S APARTMENT
 
    KIKI:  Come on in Morgan.  Remember how we got back together in this place?   Remember how you declared your love to me and we had a ton of sex?  
    MORGAN:  Yeah.  Wanna have some more right now? 
    KIKI:  Sorry, not in the mood.  Not after you've been cheating on me with my MOTHER! 
    MORGAN:  That SO didn't happen. 
    KIKI:  Oh, that's right.  You thought you were cheating on me with my aunt.  That makes it better.  NOT! 
    MORGAN:  Did Ava tell you this?  Your mom's a lying BITCH! 
    KIKI:  It was FRANCO and YOU are the liar and a total PERV!  Get lost, CREEP!
    MORGAN:  It was a mistake!   I let the wrong end of my body make my decisions.   It won't happen again. EVER!   Because, you know, your mom's going back to P-ville for offing Connie. 
    KIKI:  What part of GET LOST don't you understand.   Oh, and get HELP too.  

    COURTHOUSE

     NATHAN:  Mother-Aunt, you are under the arrest for the murder of Silas Clay.  This is really getting to be a pattern.  
     DANTE:  Tell me about it. 
     MADELINE:  But...But...But...
     NATHAN:  You know, Liesl Obrecht is really beginning to grow on me.  
    

   PCPD

    SONNY:  Hey, Commish, what's the deal with arresting my brother? 
    JORDAN:  You need to check your twitter feed more often, Mr Corinthos.  Ric has been released and he just helped us haul in Silas's real killer. 
    SONNY:   My bro for the win!  
  
  HAUNTED STAR

    DILLON:  Maxie, you just kind of nailed that audition.   You're my new Marjorie.  If Game of Thrones calls, do us all a favor and don't answer.  
    MAXIE:  OMG, I'm going to be in a MOVIE!   Updating my facebook status STAT
    LULU:  I'm sorta kinda jealous now, but at least we'll get to hang out on set a lot.  
    DILLON:  Congrats, Maxie.  Fair warning: the wardrobe budget's still 93 cents. 

3 comments:

  1. "RIC: So you did kill Silas.
    MADELINE: Did not.
    RIC: Did too.
    MADELINE: Did not.
    RIC: Did too. "

    ROFL! Basically! :)

    "MAXIE: ME?
    DILLON: HER?
    MAXIE: HEY!"

    ROFL!

    Dillon's script: Will someone just read me please?!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dillon's script: Will someone just read me please?!!?!?!"

    Yes, Dillon's script demands to be read! It's getting impatient ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah! Very impatient. Poor script! :)

    ReplyDelete