Monday, August 17, 2015

Uncle Leo

      This is not a Seinfeld reference, though Uncle Leo was a very memorable character from that show.  This Uncle Leo is only 3 months old.  And already an uncle to nearly 2 year-old talking Rocco!   Yes, Rocco talks now and he's adorable.  As for the tiny Uncle Leonardo Falconeri, Olivia is on the fence about bringing him back to the Chuckles.  She asks Dante if Julian has really quit the mob, then shows up at Julian's to ask him the same question. 

      Sonny assures Jordan that the two of them are on the same side as far as TJ is concerned as well as bringing the goons that tampered with his "shipment" to justice.   Hayden has a flash of memory of her time at Wyndemere.   Brad and Rosalie explain their marriage situation to Lucas.  Liz tells Nikolas that Jake and Sam are investigating him.  Julian gets emotional thinking about his "dead" son.

    DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

     DANTE: Ma!   Great to see you!   How's my kid bro? 
     OLIVIA:  Your baby brother is doing great, hon.  One of these days, Rocco is going to meet his Uncle Leo.
     LULU:  (holding Rocco) Uncle Leo!  I remember him from Seinfeld.  Didn't he steal a book from the library?
     OLIVIA:  Not THAT Uncle Leo.  I'm talking about my baby, Leonardo Falconeri.  You know, like DiCaprio and DiVinci.  
     DANTE:  Where is he, by the way? 
     OLIVIA:  He's in Bensonhurst.   I came back to make sure Julian was out of the mob.   Is he?
     DANTE:  Maybe, maybe not.  Tough to tell.  Sonny's shipment got hit recently by two no-necks that used to work with Jerome. 
     OLIVIA:  I don't want to bring Leo back if he won't be safe from mobbery.
  
   JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     JULIAN:  Unbelievable!   Lucas can't marry Brad because Brad is already married!   Now my son's all heartbroken.  At least this son is still alive.   My other son would have been 3 months old today. 
     ALEXIS:  I'm so sorry, Julian.
     JULIAN:  I kept my trap shut about the baby these past few months because I didn't want to be a burden to you.   I left the mob because my baby died.  You can be 100% sure I am mob-free.
     ALEXIS:  Good to know, because those headlines had me worried. 
     JULIAN:  This time, I'm out for realsies.   I'm officially an EX-mobster, Alexis.
   
   HOSPITAL

      LUCAS:  Color me befused and confuddled!  Rosalie, if you and Brad are married, why were you trying to pick me up? 
      ROSALIE:  Because I'm straight and you're hot.  Besides, I didn't even know Brad worked here.  Last I saw him, we were in Miami.
      BRAD:  We became besties there and I was afraid to come out to my parents, so we tied the knot.
     LUCAS:  And you didn't tell me about this before you did that Bruno Mars proposal to me at the Nurses' Ball because...
     BRAD:  It would have been SUPER AWKWARD to tell you I was already married 2 seconds after I popped the musical question?
    LUCAS:  Hey, Rosalie, what was in this for you?
    ROSALIE:  I'm such a good friend, I did it for Brad.
    LUCAS:  And I'm secretly straight.   Come on, you two!   Why can't you guys just get a divorce?
    BRAD:  Um...because we're in some ginormous trouble and we have to stay married to avoid testifying against each other in court.
    LUCAS:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?  

  LIZ'S HOUSE

      LIZ:  (over phone) Heads up, Nikolas: Michael hired Jake and Sam to investigate you.  They're on to you and Hayden and they think you know who Jake really is. 
      NIKOLAS:  I'll take care of that.
      LIZ:  By "take care of" do you mean Le Grand Mort?
      NIKOLAS:  The less you know, the better.  Gotta go! 

  WYNDEMERE

    HAYDEN:  Nikolas, I remember smashing that priceless vase to pieces.
    NIKOLAS:  (to himself) Note to self, consult Grandmother on proper poisoning technique.  (to Hayden)  It was just a vase.   It's not like we don't have another one just like it.
    HAYDEN:  Another woman was here.   She hated my guts and I hated hers.  Who was she?
    NIKOLAS:  Just an old ex of mine. 
    HAYDEN:  Whatever she said made me SUPER PISSED.   Pissed enough to destroy a bazillion-year-old family heirloom. 

   SONNY'S HOUSE

    JORDAN:  Should I arrest you here or at the station?
    SONNY:  What did I do now?   Steal Baldwin's Happy Hedgehog hair gel?  
    JORDAN:  You know something about those men who "hit" your "shipment" don't you?   Or did you off Goon #1 yourself? 
    SONNY:  Those ain't my goons, Commish.  Ask Julian. 
    JORDAN:  Been there, done that.   Besides, Julian isn't indoctrinating MY SON in the ways of the underworld.
    SONNY:  I am doing no such thing.  Carly and I know what it's like to be disowned by a young, angry, self-righteous son.  We uploaded a playlist of nothing but "Let It Go" onto his iTunes account.

  LIZ'S HOUSE

  LIZ:  Confession time:  I told Nikolas that you and Sam were investigating him.
 JAKE:  Aw shucks!   He would have probably figured that out himself. 
 LIZ:  You mean you're not pissed off at me for running my mouth to your nemesis?
 JAKE:  Nah!  Nothing you can do could piss me off.  I'm in LURVE with you and want you to become Mrs. Jake Doe.  How does Uhlizabeth Doe sound to you?
 LIZ:  Better than Re, Mi, Fa, So, La, or Ti!  
 LIZ'S CONSCIENCE:  Gag me! 

 DANTE & LULU'S APARTMENT

LULU:  OMG, Rocco is SO SMART now!  
ROCCO: (pointing at pictures in a book) Elephant!  Cow!  Zebra! 
DANTE:  What do ya know?  The kid can talk now!  Next thing you know, he'll be able to tell me the batting averages of entire Yankees starting lineup.  
LULU:  Including his own, right Rocco?   Now who is this (points to picture of baby)
ROCCO:  Uncle Baby!  I mean Uncle Leo.  
DANTE:  Should we fill in his Mensa application before dinner or after?

2 comments:

  1. "This is not a Seinfeld reference, though Uncle Leo was a very memorable character from that show."

    OH! I didn't event think about the Seinfeld reference!!! Hahahaha.

    "OLIVIA: Your baby brother is doing great, hon. One of these days, Rocco is going to meet his Uncle Leo.
    LULU: (holding Rocco) Uncle Leo! I remember him from Seinfeld. Didn't he steal a book from the library?"

    ROFL!

    "LIZ: By "take care of" do you mean Le Grand Mort?"

    Le Grand Mort!!! ROFL!

    "SONNY: What did I do now? Steal Baldwin's Happy Hedgehog hair gel?"

    Hahahaha. I think Sonny stole it and used a straightener!

    "Mrs. Jake Doe. How does Uhlizabeth Doe sound to you?"

    Hahaha. She would be Doe!!! :) I didn't even think about that! :)

    " LIZ'S CONSCIENCE: Gag me! "

    ROFL!

    "ROCCO: Uncle Baby! I mean Uncle Leo. "

    Hahahaha! Uncle baby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "OH! I didn't event think about the Seinfeld reference!!! Hahahaha"

    Yeah, I kept picturing this old guy when Liv was talking about Rocco's Uncle Leo. LOL

    "Hahahaha. I think Sonny stole it and used a straightener!"

    Possibly! LOL

    ReplyDelete