Friday, August 7, 2015

You Can't Un-Know This

    That's what Nikolas said to Liz before he confessed (in a public place, no less!) to having Hayden plugged.  Liz is not cool with this.  She does not want a murder on her conscience.   Nikolas, however, sees no way around it.  Carly suspects that Morgan is the one who did Silas in and she and Sonny summon him to ask him if Silas's death was his doing.  Franco makes a case to Dr. Obrecht of Ava killing Silas because he caught her in bed with Morgan.  Nina insists to Nathan that Franco did not kill Silas, but is unwilling to offer another explanation for him being found at the scene of the crime.  Jake tries to jog Hayden's memory by mentioning Nikolas, but is unsuccessful.   Sam explains to Patrick why she kept her investigation a secret from him.   Morgan breaks it off with Denise. 

       FLOATING RIB

       LIZ:  So, did you put a bullet in Hayden's brain or didn't you? 
       NIKOLAS:  Do you really want to know?   Because once you know, you can't un-know.  
       LIZ:  Just tell me the truth, dammit! 
       NIKOLAS:  If you insist.  Yes, I had Hayden shot and I did it for you. 
       LIZ:  (to herself) OMG OMG OMG!   He's going all Cassadine for ME!  This is not good.  This is not good.  This is not good.   (To Nikolas)  This is SO not cool with me, Nikolas.  I cannot be responsible for someone DYING!   Not when I just got Jason back. 
       NIKOLAS:  And Little Jake.  You got little Jake back too. 
       LIZ:  Yeah, him too.  No more shooting Hayden to shut her up, okay?   Find some other way.  
       NIKOLAS:  Like what?   Saying "pretty please with a cherry on top?"  What if she doesn't like cherries?   
      
        SONNY'S HOUSE

        CARLY:  OMG, it just occurred to me.  Morgan may have stabbed Silas!  
        SONNY:  Silas is dead?  Since when? 
        CARLY:  Since last night.  But since you were too busy talking to your mafia friends to watch the news, let me fill you in:  He was found stabbed to death in his apartment.  
        SONNY:  And you think our son did it?  
        CARLY:  You told me he slept with Denise, right?   And that Silas caught them in the act?   It isn't much of a stretch to believe that Morgan wanted to keep Silas quiet.  
         SONNY:  No wonder he was pounding the booze so hard!  

         SHADYBROOK

        NINA:  I told you, Jay, Franco didn't kill Silas.  The Bogeyman did it.  He did it and he's framing Franco!  Franco had his killer tumor REMOVED, remember?   Franco is INNOCENT!  
        NATHAN:  Nina, the Bogeyman doesn't exist.  He's a figment of your imagination.  Franco was found at the scene in possession of the murder weapon.  
        NINA:  But the Bogeyman DOES exist, Jay.  He DOES!   And HE was the one who placed the kn--the murder weapon in Franco's hands.   You HAVE to believe me, Jay.  You HAVE TO!   Pinky-swear that you believe me.  PINKY SWEAR!!!!
        NATHAN:  Have you been watching Full House reruns here or something?   
        NINA:  PINKY SWEAR, DAMMIT!  

         PCPD

       FRANCO:  So, Ava was the one who murdered Silas.  
       LIESL OBRECHT:  Franco, liebchen, Ava is DEAD!  You cannot accuse a dead person of murder.  It is not possible. 
       FRANCO:  Ah, but it is, because Ava is no more dead than you or I.  Silas rescued her from the freezing February water and not only that, he cured her of cancer by kidnapping Avery and donating her blood marrow to Ava.  That's why this Denise DiMuccio has different DNA than Ava.  
       LIESL OBRECHT:  Zen vy kill ze man who saved her life?  
       FRANCO:  Because she was boinking Morgan Corinthos with impunity and Silas walked in on them.  He was PISSED that Morgan was hurting his daughter Kiki by cheating on her with her so-called AUNT.   He threatened to expose her as Ava and have her sent to jail.   On top of telling Kiki what her beloved "Aunt Denise" did to her.
        LIESL OBRECHT:  How can you prove zis?
        FRANCO:  Therein lies the rub, Liesl.  We can't prove it because I stupidly wiped Ava's fingerprints off the knife when I was trying to protect Nina.  
        LIESL OBRECHT:  I know!  Ve vill call Nassan and you vill tell him your seory.  
   
          HOSPITAL

           JAKE:  So, Hayden, do you remember a guy named Nikolas Cassadine?  
           HAYDEN:  Name doesn't ring a bell.  Why?
           JAKE:  There have been rumors that the two of you were doing something called Le Petit Mort together, whatever that means.
           HAYDEN:  How should I know?  I don't speak French.   The only thing I remember was that you were my fake husband.  
       
            SAM:  So the reason I didn't tell you I was working with Jake is that I don't trust Elizabeth.  
            PATRICK:  I don't follow.  
            SAM:  Elizabeth and Nikolas are thick as thieves and she might tip Nikolas off that Jake and I are investigating his unsavory methods of acquiring ELQ.  
            PATRICK:  And where do I fit into all this?
            SAM:  I didn't want you to have to lie to your friend.   That and I told Jake not to tell Elizabeth so it was only fair that I had to keep it a secret from you.   That's how these things work, you know?  

             JULIAN'S APARTMENT

            MORGAN:  We have to be over for realsies now, Denise.   Kiki's already lost her dad and I'm feeling major guilt for that.  
             AVA/"DENISE":  Since when has your brain returned to your headspace, Moahgan?  
             MORGAN:  I'm sorry, Denise.   Kiki needs us both now.
             AVA/"DENISE":  Yeah, I know, but I'm gonna miss rollin' in the hay with ya. 

             SONNY'S HOUSE

             MORGAN:  What's up, Mom and Dad.  Why have you been sending me 5,000 texts? 
             SONNY:  Son, your mother has an important question for you.  
             MORGAN:  Okay, mom.  Just give me a heads up:  Is it true-false or multiple choice?   I'm way better at multiple choice.  
             CARLY:  Sorry, Morgan, but this is a true-false.  You killed Silas Clay.  True or False? 

             HOSPITAL

             LIZ:  (to herself) You are not going crazy.  You are not going crazy.  You are not going crazy. 
             PATRICK:  Hey there, Elizabeth.   
             LIZ:  I am not going crazy!   Sorry, just have a lot on my plate (to herself) like making sure Nikolas doesn't finish Hayden off. 

3 comments:

  1. "NIKOLAS: Like what? Saying "pretty please with a cherry on top?" What if she doesn't like cherries?"

    And GreenHaden doesn't even have a cherry anymore it got popped! ROFL!

    "JAKE: There have been rumors that the two of you were doing something called Le Petit Mort together, whatever that means.
    HAYDEN: How should I know? I don't speak French."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "And GreenHaden doesn't even have a cherry anymore it got popped! ROFL!"

    LOL! Many, many Petit Morts ago!

    ReplyDelete