Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Let's Not Talk About Silas

     Nina lets it slip to Nathan that she thinks someone framed her for kidnapping Avery but she doesn't mention who it was.   Morgan gets dodgy with Lucas when he brings up Silas's name.  Franco tries to stop Kiki from going into Silas's apartment, but is unsuccessful and ends up in police custody.  Felix urges Brad to tell Lucas the whole story about his marriage.  Carly confronts "Denise".  Awkwardness ensues when Dillon and Valerie's date is interrupted by Dante and Lulu. 

     SHADYBROOK

      NATHAN:  Where were you, Nina?
      NINA:  Hello!  I was behind you the whole time you were yelling at that poor lady.
      NATHAN:  Yeah, yeah, whatever.  I think you're being framed for Avery's kidnapping. 
      NINA:  I think so too. 
      NATHAN:  So you're onto Madeline and Ric's evil machinations?   Why commit yourself then? 
      NINA:  Who said anything about my mother and my hubby?   I think it might have been someone else. 
      NATHAN:  Who?  
      NINA:  Someone I'm not supposed to talk about.  
      NATHAN:  I'm trying to help you here, Nina!   Give me something to go on.   

      OUTSIDE SILAS'S APARTMENT

      KIKI:  Why are you trying to stop me from putting my suitcase away, Franco?  Did Heather shoot you up with LSD again?  You really need to stay away from that psycho, even if she is your mother. I'm going in
      FRANCO:  Don't say I didn't warn---
      KIKI:  AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!   DAD!   BLOOD!   911!  OMG!!!!!  
      FRANCO:  I'm sorry, Kiki, but your dad is no longer among the living.  
      KIKI:  (shrieking through tears) HOW DO YOU KNOW?  DID YOU KILL HIM YOURSELF? 
      FRANCO:  Easy, easy, Kiki!  Remember when I was almost your dad?  I wouldn't do that to you. 
      KIKI:  I have to call the cops. 
      FRANCO:  How about let's pretend he was making sushi and practicing yoga at the same time and wasn't particularly good at multitasking?  
      KIKI:  So you DID do it!   No wonder why your takeout smells like jelly doughnut jelly!  

      JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     CARLY:  I know you're trying to screw my son, Denise. 
     AVA/"DENISE":  I ain't seen Michael in foahevah! 
     CARLY:  You know who I mean.   You're just like your slutty sister, possibly even worse. 
     AVA/"DENISE":  What can I say?  Sexiness runs in da family.  
     CARLY:  You make me sick!   Stay the hell away from Morgan!  
     AVA/"DENISE":   Does Moahagan know his mommy is coming ovah heah at midnight protectin' his honah?   How sweet!  
      
      FLOATING RIB

      DILLON:  True confession:  I almost canceled our date because I heard you locked lips with Dante, but then I figured, what the hey, it's not as if Dante has mono or anything and it was JUST A KISS, right?   
      VALERIE:  (fingers crossed behind her back) Yep, just a kiss.
      UNBORN BABY:  Good luck with selling THAT line in a few months! 
      VALERIE:  Can we declare a moratorium on talking about Dante for, like, the rest of the time we're fake-dating?  
       DILLON:  Might be easier said than done.  Turn around.  
       LULU:  Look who we ran into. 
       VALERIE:  Sure, this is not awkward AT ALL!  
       LULU:  Why should it be?  We're cuzzies, right?  
       VALERIE:  Cuzzies!
       UNBORN BABY:  Oh good grief!  




   
     CARLY'S HOUSE

       LUCAS:  Sorry, Morgan, I totally forgot you lived here.   I never see you, so I figured you moved in with your girlfriend.
        MORGAN:  Which one?  
        LUCAS:  Hello?  Kiki.  The brunette who grew six inches and went blonde?   Who else are you seeing?
        MORGAN:  Don't listen to me, bro.  I'm drunk.  By the way, where's your main squeeze?   Shouldn't you and Brad be planning a Big Fat Gay Wedding right about now?   For the record, I'm totally cool with the gay thing.  
         LUCAS:  Good to know, but the wedding's not gonna happen.  Why?  Because my ex-fiance is ALREADY MARRIED!  
         MORGAN:  No WAY, man!  
         LUCAS: Way.  So I'm here babysitting Corn Girl With The Kidney Of Unknown Origin.  These kinds of betrayals must run in the family.  Remember how Silas kept his wife a secret from Sam?
         MORGAN:  Wanna play a game?  It's called "Let's Not Talk About Silas".  
         LUCAS:  Do I win something for not talking about Silas?   Why ARE we not talking about Silas, by the way?
         MORGAN:  I plead the fifth.   Night, Uncle Lucas.  

       HOSPITAL

           FELIX:  How are things with you and Lucas?  
           BRAD:  We're history.  Lucas found out I'm married and the jig is up.  
           FELIX:  Did you tell him everything?
           BRAD:  He wouldn't give me the chance.  All I've heard from him since is that he's hanging with Carly and watching her Daughter of The Corn.  
           FELIX:  You need to march over there and tell him the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

          SHADYBROOK

          NATHAN:  Gotta go, sis.  Police business.   You be a good little mental patient and stay away from your mother and Ric.  I never thought I'd say this, but you'd be better off hanging out with Franco than the two of them.  

          FLOATING RIB

          DANTE:  Sorry to cut this totally-not-awkward double date short, but I've got to hightail it to a murder scene. 
           LULU:  My husband, the cop.   
           VALERIE:  Boy, this double dating has taken a lot out of me.  I'm calling it a night.  
            DILLON:  Maybe we should fly to Timbuktu for our next date.   I'll walk you to your car. 

            SILAS'S APARTMENT

             DANTE:  Franco Baldwin, you're under arrest! 
             KIKI:  I was wrong to believe in you, Franco.  You ARE a psycho!  
            


     

3 comments:

  1. "KIKI: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH! DAD! BLOOD! 911! OMG!!!!! "

    ROFL! And then she hyperventilates like Sabrina used to do! :) Someone give her a bag!!!!

    " LULU: Why should it be? We're cuzzies, right?
    VALERIE: Cuzzies!
    UNBORN BABY: Oh good grief! "

    ROFL! That poor unborn baby! :)

    "LUCAS: Way. So I'm here babysitting Corn Girl With The Kidney Of Unknown Origin."

    Hahahaha. True! :)

    "DANTE: Franco Baldwin, you're under arrest!"

    Franco Baldwin hahahaha! That should be Robert Baldwin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! And then she hyperventilates like Sabrina used to do! :) Someone give her a bag!!!!"

    Remember when Alexis used to hyperventilate? Somebody would give her a bag. I think it might have been Sonny. LOL

    "ROFL! That poor unborn baby! :)"

    And getting drunk on beer again? Poor kid is going to come out with the intelligence level of one Morgan Corinthos.

    "Franco Baldwin hahahaha! That should be Robert Baldwin. :)"

    It should be, but I think Dante said "Franco Baldwin" when he arrested him and that made me ROFL too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Remember when Alexis used to hyperventilate? Somebody would give her a bag. I think it might have been Sonny. LOL"

    Yes I do!!! It was so funny! Yeah I think Sonny did. The good ol days. :)

    "It should be, but I think Dante said "Franco Baldwin" when he arrested him and that made me ROFL too!"

    Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete