Thursday, August 27, 2015

Just TELL HER already, Franco!

      Franco hems and haws over whether or not to tell Kiki that her boyfriend was sleeping with her mother again.  Ava pleads her case to Morgan while Carly is more convinced than ever that he's bipolar.   Julian tries to steal the Ava confession recording from Ric's office, but is caught by Jordan.  Dante and Nathan arrest Ric for Silas's murder.  Dillon asks Maxie to be his costume designer, but on a shoestring budget. 

      PCPD JAIL

       KIKI:  Where's your psycho girlfriend who killed my dad? 
       FRANCO:  She's in time out--I mean she's at her arraignment. 
       KIKI:  I hope they lock her up and throw away the key. 
       FRANCO:  She didn't kill Silas, Kiki.  Your mother did. 
       KIKI:  No she didn't. 
       FRANCO:  Wanna know what Silas wanted to tell you? 
       KIKI:  Well, YEAH!  
       FRANCO:  I don't know whether I should tell you.   You're gonna be super pissed. 
       KIKI:  At who?  
       FRANCO:  Your mom...and Morgan. 
       KIKI:  TELL ME, DAMMIT!   

       PCPD OFFICE

       JORDAN:  I have a multiple choice question for the two of you:  Who killed Silas Clay?  A. Franco Baldwin. B. Nina Lansing. C. Ava Jerome.  
       NATHAN:  D. None of the above. 
       DANTE:  We have a theory on who killed him.  Permission to dig for evidence? 
       JORDAN:  Sure, but make it snappy.  Lomax is breathing VERY LOUDLY down my neck and it's creeping me out big-time. 
      
       RIC'S OFFICE

       RIC:  Nice of you to drop by, Julian.  Are you turning yourself in for messing with my brother's shipment? 
       JULIAN:  PFFFFFFFFT!  His coffee sucks!  I'm here to threaten media warfare if you don't get off my back about attacking your precious mobster brother.  
       RIC:  You do know Molly is your girlfriend's daughter, don't you?  Gotta go.  A D.A.'s work is never done.   (leaves)
       JULIAN:   Now where is that goddamn recording?  

       HAUNTED STAR

        DILLON:  I want you, Maxie...
        MAXIE:  Sorry, Dillon.  I'm spoken for.  Besides, aren't you dating my BFF's cousin who I don't hate as much as I used to?
        DILLON:  Slow your roll, Maxie.  You didn't let me finish your sentence.  I want you to be my costume designer.  Here's 3 quarters, a dime, a nickel, and 3 pennies.  That's your budget.  Make it work.
        MAXIE:  Who died and made you Tim Gunn?   Unless you want your actors dressed in toilet paper, I'm gonna need a little more cash.  And by a little, I mean about 25 grand.  
        DILLON:  Who do you think I am?   Spielberg?   93 cents is all you're getting.  
        MAXIE:  In that case, I'll have to hire Reeves.  No relation to my boyfriend's sociopathic mother.  
        DILLON:  Do whatever you gotta do.  You can keep the change.  

        PCPD JAIL

       MORGAN:  Why did you lie, Ava? 
       AVA:  Because you threw me under the bus to your dad before and I didn't trust you. 
       MORGAN:  That REALLY PISSES ME OFF!  
       AVA:  But I LOVE YOU, Morgan!   I love you enough to do the nasty with you even though it would break Kiki's heart if she found out.   You know you don't love her like you love me.  
       MORGAN:  Sorry, Ava.  You're headed to the pokey for a long, long stay.  
       AVA:  Come on, Morgan!  Touch my boob!   TOUCH IT!   Don't you FEEL THE LURVE???? 
       MORGAN:  Nope.  It's all over, Ava.  I liked you better as Denise.  
      
        PCPD

        DANTE:  Ric Lansing, you are under arrest for the murder of Silas Clay. 
        RIC:  Say WHAAAAAAAAT?   You can't arrest the D.A.  That's not how it works.  
        NATHAN:  You're slime, Lansing.  You're trying to steal my sister's money.  Oh and you killed her ex-husband and we have proof.  
        RIC:  I'm not uttering a syllable without my lawyer present. Wait a minute?  Who is my lawyer?  I AM a lawyer?  Am I representing myself?   I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!

        RIC'S OFFICE

       JORDAN:  Looking for something, Julian? 
       JULIAN:  Just waiting for the D.A.  We have a few things to, hash out, so to speak. 
       JORDAN:  It's gonna be awhile.  I hope you packed a Snickers,  
       JULIAN:  You're funny, Commish.   Don't you have someone to arrest or something?  
       JORDAN:  Get the hell out of Lansing's office, Julian.  
       JULIAN:  But it's so cozy in here.
       JORDAN:  Scram, Julian!  Now! 

      

1 comment:

  1. "MAXIE: In that case, I'll have to hire Reeves. No relation to my boyfriend's sociopathic mother.
    DILLON: Do whatever you gotta do. You can keep the change."

    Maxie: Why weren't you at Georgie's funeral?!!?!!?

    Dillon: I'm sorry I couldn't handle it!!!!

    Ummmm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fHyesl78lM

    "AVA: Come on, Morgan! Touch my boob! TOUCH IT! Don't you FEEL THE LURVE???? "

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete