Thursday, August 13, 2015

You DO Have A Motive!

    Offscreen, Mrs. Shipley endears herself to her new boss, Ric, by whispering in his ear that Franco had a "heated, murderous argument" with Silas on the day the doc bit the dust.  Scott suspects Franco is covering for Nina.  Maxie apologizes to Valerie, but that doesn't mean she has let her guard down about Lulu's cuz.  Dante and Nathan are unable to get answers out of one of the men accused with "shipment tampering" before the guy dies of his gunshot wound.  Jordan isn't buying Julian's innocence.  Carly empathizes with Jordan's estrangement from her son.  Nina confronts Ava and threatens to expose her.  Dillon has a business proposition for Lulu.

     PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

     FRANCO:  You'd better watch out, Pops. Dr. Obrecht diagnosed me with a highly contagious fish odor disease.  And leprosy. 
     SCOTT:  You have to tell me this the day my HAZMAT suit is at the cleaner's!   Anyway, I've got some bad news.  Mrs. Shipley says you were having a heated and MURDEROUS argument with Silas Clay the day he was offed.  Is this true?
     FRANCO:  Define "murderous argument". 
     SCOTT:  Those were her words, not mine.  What were you arguing with Silas about? 
     FRANCO:  Well, things escalated a bit when we got into a debate about tomatoes being a fruit or a vegetable, but nothing to knife a guy in the back over.
     SCOTT:  Are you sure?  Mrs. Shipley heard the name Nina. 
     FRANCO:  So we had a disagreement about what color her hair was once we got tired of arguing about whether the chicken or the egg came first.  Big deal!
     SCOTT:  I think you're covering for someone and that someone is your once and future girlfriend.

      JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     NINA:  I know who you are.  You're no Denise DiMuccio.  You're Ava Jerome.
     AVA/"DENISE":  I don't know what yoah tawkin' about.  Of coahse I'm Denise DiMuccio.  Shouldn't you be in da funny farm oah sumthin? 
     NINA:  Eighty-six the accent Ava.  Franco filled me in.  I know who you are.  I. KNOW. WHO. YOU. ARE.  You're Ava and you murdered the man who saved your life.  You're going DOWN!  DOWN, Ava, DOWN!
    AVA:  Not so fast, NI-NA!  If you turn me in, I'll turn you in.  Cell phone cameras are something else, aren't they? 
    NINA:  Gimme that!  GIM-ME THAT!   (Lunges at Ava and the phone falls to the floor).  POOF!  The picture's gone!  I deleted it.  Maybe I should use this here phone to call the cops to update the Ava Jerome Body Count.  It's at two now right?  Silas Clay and that girlfriend of Sonny's. 
    AVA:  Nice try, but you're no match for THE CLOUD.   The internet is forever, Nina. 
    NINA:  Oh, so there's a CLOUD full of pictures in the sky?  Come on, Ava!  I may have been a coma for two decades, but I wasn't born yesterday.   You show that picture to the cops and I'll tell them who you really are behind that wig and phony accent.

     JORDAN'S OFFICE

     JULIAN:  Look, Commish, those guys don't work for me anymore and didn't leave me a forwarding address.
     JORDAN:  Why am I not convinced that your hands are clean?
     ALEXIS:  Oh, for crying out loud, Commissioner, what does my client have to do to prove he's not in the business anymore?
     JORDAN:   He can start by telling me whatever it is he's trying to hide.   You don't just "retire" from the mob, Julian.  It doesn't work like that.
     JULIAN:  It does if you're the boss.  See you, Commish.  Wouldn't wanna be you. 

     MOTEL ROOM

     DANTE & NATHAN:  PCPD!  OPEN UP!
     INJURED MOBSTER:  AAAAGGGUUUUHHH
     DANTE:  Who shot you?   Was it Julian?  Was it Sonny?  You gotta help me here!
     NATHAN:  Too late.  He's toast.
     DANTE:  CRAP!

     PCPD

     MAXIE:  So, Valerie, I'm sorry for calling you a homewrecking bitch at the MetroCourt.  I'm known for being a little, let's call it melodramatic.
     VALERIE:  I'll say.  Lulu's lucky to have you as her guard dog.
     MAXIE:  Did you just call me a dog?   Am I going to have to unapologize?
     VALERIE:  Overreact much?   I meant to say Lulu's lucky that you have her back, but you could dial it down a few notches.  (Sees Dante with blood on his shirt) OMG!!!! DANTE!!!!!  HAVE YOU BEEN SHOT?  ARE YOU DYING?  PLEASE DON'T DIE, DANTE!!!!
     DANTE:  Relax, it's not my blood.
     MAXIE:  Overreact much?
     VALERIE:  Touche.

      SONNY AND CARLY'S HOUSE

     CARLY:   I kinda feel sorry for Jordan since TJ hates her and all.  I remember when Michael hated me.  Thank God that's over with.  Still, Jordan's totes annoying.
     SONNY:  Can't argue with you there.  Let's have sex.
     CARLY:  Not right now.  I have to buy a wedding dress.
     SONNY:  ANOTHER ONE?   We're recycling our wedding vows, so how about being green and recycling one of the dresses from the first four times we got hitched?
     CARLY:  Since when did you care about sustainability, Sonny?   Besides, those dresses are full of bad juju because those marriages didn't last.
   
     HAUNTED STAR

    DILLON:  So, Lulu, wanna go into the movie biz with me?   You can play Marjorie.
    LULU:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?
    DILLON:  Relax!  I was kidding about being IN the movie.  At least about you acting in it.  This boat, however, is another story.   I want to shoot my movie here, on the Haunted Star.
     LULU:  Are you sure?   This boat has a Cassadine curse on it.  It was almost blown up by my dad when Crazy Evil Grandpa was occupying his body.
     DILLON:  All the more reason it would make a great movie location.  Curses.  Explosions.  Think of all the symbolism, Lulu!   Will you do it?
     LULU:  When you put it that way, what the hell?   Let's do it!
    
    
   

2 comments:

  1. "FRANCO: You'd better watch out, Pops. Dr. Obrecht diagnosed me with a highly contagious fish odor disease. And leprosy."

    Ohhh and leprosy! ROFL!

    "INJURED MOBSTER: AAAAGGGUUUUHHH"

    He must have been a smoker with the way he sounded! :)

    "Valerie: OMG!!!! DANTE!!!!! HAVE YOU BEEN SHOT? ARE YOU DYING? PLEASE DON'T DIE, DANTE!!!!"

    Unborn baby's thoughts: What?!?!! IS DADDY GOING TO DIE?! Oh no!!!!

    *Starts to cry*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Ohhh and leprosy! ROFL!"

    And possibly a touch of bubonic plague. Just say away from Franco. He's contagious!

    "Unborn baby's thoughts: What?!?!! IS DADDY GOING TO DIE?! Oh no!!!!"

    Poor unborn baby!

    ReplyDelete