Monday, August 10, 2015

It was Morgan / It Was Ava / It Was Nina

     Poor Silas gets stabbed three times in today's show:  Once by Morgan, once by Ava and once by Nina.  Of course, it was all in hypothetical flashbacks, but it's a lot to put one guy through, nonetheless.  Nikolas visits Hayden in the hospital and invites her to move into Wyndemere with him.  More of Le Petit Mort, or just to keep his enemy closer?   Probably a little bit of both, knowing those two!   Jake 'fesses up to Liz about investigating Nikolas.  Sam comforts Kiki about Silas's death.  Jordan and Mayor Lomax have Scott's number regarding Franco.

      SONNY'S HOUSE

       MORGAN:  You're asking me if I KILLED SOMEONE?   Way to show faith in your own flesh and blood, Mom and Dad!
      
       SILAS GETTING STABBED FLASHBACK #1
  
       MORGAN:  Silas, you can't tell Kiki about me and Denise.
       SILAS:  Don't say I didn't warn you, kid.   I told you keep your horny paws off that woman, but you couldn't help yourself, could you? 
        MORGAN:  But...but...my manhood was occupying my headspace at the time!
        SILAS:  And the dog ate your homework too.  Sorry, kid, but Kiki's gonna find out just who's in charge of your "headspace". 
        MORGAN:  I don't think so (plunges knife into Silas's back)

      SONNY'S HOUSE

     MORGAN:  By the way, the cops already arrested the suspect.  You might remember him, MOM, because you almost married him.   They got FRANCO, so if you're finished accusing me of murder, I'm outta here.  Gotta go pretend to be in love with Kiki.  (leaves)
    CARLY:  Is it just me or did Morgan not deny killing Silas? 

       INTERROGATION ROOM AT PCPD

      AVA:  Check this out.  I've got a picture of your main squeeze squeezing the life out of Silas.  I believe that's what they call leverage. 
       FRANCO:  It would be if it didn't prove you were at the scene of the crime too.   Nice try, Ava.  Really, you could photoshop this and turn it into a meme. 
      AVA:  Not if I submit it anonymously. 
      FRANCO:  Look, I know you were in a coma and all, but it's 2015.  The cops can trace it back to your phone faster than you can say Denise DiMuccio.  As a matter of fact, I know just how you got that snapshot:

      SILAS GETTING STABBED FLASHBACK #2

      AVA:  Don't break Kiki's heart, Silas! 
      SILAS:  Consider it me doing my daughter a favor, by telling her the truth about what her boyfriend and so-called "aunt" are really up to. 
       AVA:  You really want to get yourself thrown in the clink for this?
       SILAS:  You know what?  Compared to watching you screw Morgan while my daughter is being played for the fool, the clink's not looking so bad.  
       AVA:  Of course, you COULD avoid Pentonville altogether.  (plunges knife into Silas's back)

       INTERROGATION ROOM

      AVA:  Good look proving that, Franco.  You won't have to prove a thing if you get your hands on that recording in your dad's office. 
       FRANCO:  Fat chance of me doing that chained to a table in this joint.   Besides, what evidence do you have of Nina doing the dastardly deed?
     

      SILAS GETTING STABBED FLASHBACK #3

    NINA:  Silas, you BASTARD!   You let ME go INSANE thinking I killed Avery but YOU WERE THE ONE WHO TOOK HER ALL ALONG.
   SILAS:  I was on the way to turn myself in. 
   NINA:  But you changed your mind, right?  You said to yourself "Why not let nutty Nina take the blame!"   For that, you are going to have to REPENT! 
   SILAS:  Are you off your meds again, Nina? 
   NINA:  REPENT OR DIE!   (Plunges knife into Silas's back) 

      HOSPITAL

      NIKOLAS:  Remember me? 
      HAYDEN:  You must be Nikolas Cassadine.
      NIKOLAS:  Well, that answers a lot of questions.  Your memory is just fine. 
      HAYDEN:  Not so fast!  I don't remember you from before someone plugged me with lead.  Jake described you to me and he did a pretty damn good job.   So how DO I know you? 
      NIKOLAS:  We got into it a few times.  You know, Le Petit Mort and stuff.
      HAYDEN:  Why is everyone speaking French to me all of the sudden? 
      NIKOLAS:  It means we were together, in the biblical sense.  But it didn't work out in the end.  You talked too much. 
      HAYDEN:  Yet you're here beside my hospital bed, listening to me talk some more. 
      NIKOLAS:  Move in with me.
      HAYDEN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? 

      SHADYBROOK

      NATHAN:  So Franco was telling me he has a theory about who killed Silas. 
      NINA:  That's interesting.  I'm hungry and it's Taco Night here at the funny farm.  See ya, Jay.
      NATHAN:  Slow your roll, sis!  Do you know anything about Franco's theory? 
      NINA:  Hmmmm...NO.   If it wasn't The Bogeyman, I don't know who it was. 
      NATHAN:  Are you sure, Nina?  I'm your brother.  You can tell me. 
      NINA:  Mmmmm!   I smell chorizo!   Gotta go! 

      HOSPITAL

      JAKE:  Look, Uhlizabeth, I know you and Nikolas are kinda tight, but there's something you need to know. 
      LIZ:  What about Nikolas? 
      JAKE:  Sam and I think he's more in touch with his Cassadine side than ever.  Look at how he took over ELQ. 
       LIZ:  Nikolas is a businessman. 
      JAKE:  We think he might know who I am. 
      LIZ:  (to herself) CRAP!   (to Jake) Oh really?  What makes you think that?
      JAKE:  Hayden seems to know and she was shacking up with Nikolas before she got shot. 
      LIZ:  (to herself):  DOUBLE CRAP!  (to Jake) I see. 
      JAKE:  Anyway, will you marry me?
      LIZ:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

      CARLY'S HOUSE

     SAM:  I'm so sorry, Kiki! 
     KIKI:  OMG, it's so sweet of your to remember you're my cousin!   I miss Dad so much. 
     SAM:  I know, and I don't understand why anyone would want to kill him.  Who would DO this?
     KIKI:  Franco.   But I can't wrap my head around why.
     SAM:  Look, I know you guys were kind of close, but, Franco's just not the nicest guy around.   He's kind of a serial killer.
     KIKI:  But he had his serial killer tumor removed.  Did it come back? 
     SAM:  Maybe he was jealous because Silas was your dad and he wanted to be. 
     KIKI:  Great, so now my fake dad killed my real dad because of ME! 
     SAM:  It's not your fault, Kiki. Tumor or no tumor, Franco is no stranger to homicide. 

       PCPD INTERROGATION ROOM

      NATHAN:  So, Franco, spill it.  Who killed Silas? 

2 comments:

  1. "It was Morgan / It Was Ava / It Was Nina"

    Yup! Hahaha.

    "Nikolas visits Hayden in the hospital and invites her to move into Wyndemere with him. More of Le Petit Mort, or just to keep his enemy closer? Probably a little bit of both, "

    Probably to keep his enemy closer, and then the hot chemistry will take over, and then Le Petit Mort will win over! :)

    " MORGAN: But...but...my manhood was occupying my headspace at the time!
    SILAS: And the dog ate your homework too."

    ROFL! Morgan you are an idiot!

    "NINA: you are going to have to REPENT!
    NINA: REPENT OR DIE!"

    Hahaha. She hasn't said that in a long time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hahaha. She hasn't said that in a long time! :)"

    I know, but, in Nina's warped mind, it kind of applies here.

    ReplyDelete