Monday, August 24, 2015

Brunette Bombshell

       I'm baaaaaaack!   Ava/Denise is forced to reveal her true identity in court when confronted with evidence that she is indeed Ava Jerome.   At least she can finally be rid of that wig, or sell it to the next person who wants to go incognito from the law.   Nathan gets word from the courthouse that Nina has been implicated in Silas's murder.  Meanwhile, Dr. Obrecht is nervous about Franco finding out she is indirectly responsible for sending Nina up the river.  Alexis and Sam talk about Julian and how much they can trust his moblessness.  Sonny confronts Julian and ends up accused of setting Julian up.   Liz and Patrick kibitz about each other's relationships.

      COURTHOUSE

       SCOTT:  Lookee here, your honor!  I have evidence that Miz DiMuccio and Ava Jerome are one and the same.
       JUDGE CHUA:  Where does this evidence come from?
       SCOTT:  I plead the fifth.
       JUDGE CHUA:  That's not how the fifth works, Mr. Baldwin.  I will repeat my question:  Where does this evidence come from?
       SCOTT:  The Stealth DNA Lab at GH, your honor.   In this here envelope, you have all the information you need to prove that this so-called hairdresser from Queens is a figment of Miz Jerome's demented imagination.
       AVA/"DENISE":  I object!
       JUDGE CHUA:  Do I need to explain how this trial thing works?   Witnesses cannot object and attorneys cannot plead the fifth.  Got it?
       SCOTT:  So, AVA, 'fess up already.  YOU ARE AVA JEROME!
       AVA/"DENISE":  I ain't Ava.
       SCOTT:  Wrong answer.   Try again.
       AVA/"DENISE":  Ava ain't me.
       SCOTT:  Where's a gong when you need one?  Once more, Miz Jerome, with feeling.
       AVA/"DENISE":  FINE!  I AM AVAAAAAAAA! 
       SCOTT:  Ding ding ding!
       KIKI AND MORGAN:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

     HOSPITAL

     PATRICK:  Congrats on the engagement.   You know Maxie's a wedding planner.
     LIZ:  Thanks, but no thanks.   Can't stand the bitch.
     OBRECHT:  Vat is going on here?
     LIZ:  Brad Cooper left this for you, Dr. O.  Whatever the hell it is.
     OBRECHT:  Sank you, Nurse Vebber.  You can srow it away now zat I got vat I vant from it.
     LIZ:  Okay, whatever.
     PATRICK:  Are you sure you want to tie the knot with Jake?  You still don't know whether or not he was a terrorist or an axe murderer in his previous life.
     LIZ:  Not to worry.  He sold me some Terrorist/Axe Murderer insurance, so we're good.
     PATRICK:  Okay.  Just want to make sure you know what you're getting into.
     LIZ:  What about you and Sam?  When are you going to put a ring on her finger?
     PATRICK:  Once she gets over Jason's ghost.
     LIZ:  I wouldn't let a pesky ghost get in the way if I were you.  

    SONNY'S HOUSE

     SONNY:  Julian, I've summoned you here to 'fess up to messing with my shipment.
     JULIAN:  Why would I try to steal your coffee when I could get far superior product at Starbucks?
     SONNY:   I have a proposition.
     JULIAN:   We're not in Pentonville anymore, Sonny.  I'm no longer your prison wife.
     SONNY:  If you admit you tampered with my shipment, I'll bump off the guy who ratted you out to the cops.
     JULIAN:  You do realize that you just admitted to setting me up, you DIRTY ROTTEN BASTARD!
     SONNY:  Why would I shoot my OWN guys?   Maybe you really are out of the business if you've forgotten how the mob works.

    JULIAN'S APARTMENT

    SAM:  Is Dad home?
    ALEXIS:  Sorry.  He's off tangling with Sonny.   It's just you and me and a bottle of Cabernet.
    SAM:  So do you really think Dad's out of the mob?
    ALEXIS:  Yes, I do.  Why?  Should I NOT think he's out?   Now I'm all confused.
    SAM:  In Vino Veritas.
    ALEXIS:  Okay, the Cab says he's fully legit, so we're good.
    SAM:  Always trust the Cab.  I gotta go meet the boyfriend.   Tell Dad I believe him because the wine says so.

    METROCOURT

     MAXIE:  So, how are things with your crazy sister?
     NATHAN:  She's pretty looney tunes these days.   She told me Silas kidnapped Avery.
     MAXIE:  Why would Silas snatch Ava's baby?   I so don't get it.
     NATHAN:  Neither do I.  When I asked her, she told me to go ask this woman named Heidi.
     MAXIE:  Who's Heidi?
     NATHAN:  Her catatonic nuthouse bestie.
     MAXIE:  Wow, and I think I'm crazy sometimes.

   COURTHOUSE

     AVA:  Your honor, check this out.   (hands the judge her phone with the picture of Nina holding the knife over Silas)
     SCOTT:  So a man's bleeding to death and you stop and TAKE A PICTURE?   AT THE SCENE OF THE CRIME?  I rest my case.
    RIC:  I'll go get my crazy wife and haul her in.
    JUDGE CHUA:  Oh, good grief!
    KIKI:  Mom, is it really you? 

   HOSPITAL

   DR. OBRECHT:   I am so sorry, Franco.  I did all zis for your own good.

  

2 comments:

  1. "I'm baaaaaaack!"

    Welcome back!!! How was your vacation? :) You have been missed.

    " JULIAN: I'm no longer your prison wife."

    Awwww! :(

    "MAXIE: Who's Heidi?
    NATHAN: Her catatonic nuthouse bestie."

    ROFL!

    " JUDGE CHUA: Oh, good grief!"

    ROFL! That poor judge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Welcome back!!! How was your vacation? :) You have been missed."

    Thanks

    "Awwww! :( "

    The end of a bromance...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete