Thursday, September 3, 2015

Carly & Sonny Wedding #5: The Morning Of, Part II

     TJ gets dragged by some henchman named Charlie to a warehouse where he is tied to a chair and ordered to call Sonny.   Anna reconnects with Sloane.  Sam and Jake visit Wyndemere to antagonize Nikolas and Hayden  Michael agrees to go to the wedding for Morgan and for his mother.  Dante and Jordan lament that Lomax and Ric let Charlie free in exchange for Julian Jerome's head on a platter. 

     WAREHOUSE

       TJ:  What the hell am I doing here?   My mob boss friend is getting married today and I'm in charge of the cake. 
       CHARLIE:  Too bad.  So sad.  Quit asking questions, kid, or I'll be forced to use this here contraption (points gun at TJ) 
        TJ:  You know you're gonna get into a lot of trouble with Sonny for this. 
        CHARLIE:  Are you calling my bluff, kid? 
        TJ:  That wasn't a question.  
        CHARLIE:  Alright, smart ass, here's a phone.  Call your mob boss friend and arrange a rendezvous.  

      SONNY'S HOUSE

      SONNY:  Nice specs, Ric.  Did you pick them up on the way home from lockup? 
      RIC:  Ha ha!   I wasn't in lockup, remember?   I was getting my mother-in-law to 'fess up to offing Silas. 
       SONNY:  Done in by the ex-mother-in-law.  At least you're off the hook. 
       RIC:  Hey, good luck on your wedding, even though your bride hates my guts.  

       WYNDEMERE

       HAYDEN:  So here's what I remember.  Before we made out, we were talking about Jake. 
       NIKOLAS:  What a way to get into the mood. 
       HAYDEN:  What were we saying about him?  All I remember is faking being married to him.  
       NIKOLAS:  Don't be pressuring yourself to remember everything, Hayden.  It's way too stressful for someone who just came out of a coma.   Let's hit the pool.  (doorbell rings)  I'll get it. 
       HAYDEN:  What about Albert?   
       NIKOLAS:  That's Alfred and he's busy.  I'll be right back.  
       SAM:  Hi, cuz!  How's Hayden.  We were so concerned. 
       JAKE:  We just want to check and make sure she didn't fall back into her coma. 
       NIKOLAS:  Oh really?  
       SAM:  Hi Hayden! 
       JAKE:  Good to see you upright.  
       SAM:  Any old memories coming back? 
       HAYDEN:  Only about making out with Nikolas. 
       SAM:  So you still don't remember who Jake is?   How about you, Nikolas?  Do you know?  
       NIKOLAS:  Yeah, right!   Helena is the one who told Hayden. 
       HAYDEN:  Who is Helena? 
       NIKOLAS:  My diabolical grandmother. 
       HAYDEN:  Not ringing a bell.  
     
       OUTSIDE KELLY'S

       SLOANE: Anna, welcome back!   So, are we going to pair up or what? 
       ANNA:  Too soon, Kyle, too soon.  
       SLOANE: Bummer.  You must have had some reason to call me. 
       ANNA:  I need you to rat out Nikolas for fixing the mayoral election. 
       SLOANE:  No can do.  I'd be throwing myself under the bus in the process. 
       ANNA:  Not if my BFF Jordan gives you immunity. 
       SLOANE:  If I do it, would you go out with me?  
       ANNA:  Really, Kyle?  How about doing it because it's the right thing.  
       SLOANE:  Fine.  Let's just get it the hell over with. 
   
       CARLY'S HOUSE

        CARLY:  So have you changed your mind about going to the wedding. 
        MICHAEL:  I'm still beyond pissed at Sonny for murdering my dad, but I'll do it for Morgan because he's about to lose it. 
         CARLY:  You're the bestest brother EVER! 
         MICHAEL:  I'm doing it for you too because I've totally forgiven you and you're back to being the best mom ever.  
         CARLY:  You MADE MY DAY!  

        JORDAN'S OFFICE

       JORDAN:  Damn that Lomax for letting Charlie Highneck go free.   I bet he's got TJ tied to some chair in a warehouse as we speak. 
       DANTE:  You mean Charlie No-Neck?   What's the deal with him? 
       JORDAN:  Lomax and Ric cut him a deal so he would flip on his boss, Julian Jerome. 
       DANTE:  Ric's just scoring points with Sonny.   Speaking of Sonny, I've got a wedding to go to.  
  
        SONNY'S HOUSE

        SONNY: (Over phone)  Hey, TJ, how's the cake?  
        TJ:  Destroyed, but only because I got jumped outside Kellys and I'm at this warehouse.  This dude named Charlie wants you to show up, but don't bring any of your guys or I get plugged.  
        SONNY:  I'm coming, kid.  (to Morgan) I've gotta go do something.  You gonna be okay here?  Need more coffee?  
        MORGAN:  Yeah, I'll live.  Thanks for being all fatherly to me, Dad.   I was a real jackass and you had my back. 
        SONNY:  I'll always have my son's back.  

        WYNDEMERE

         SAM:  By the way, Nikolas, I know you rigged the mayoral election. 
         NIKOLAS:  By doing what?  Making the ballots disappear by some kind of Cassadine black magic?  
          SAM:  Remember Kyle Sloane?  
       

4 comments:

  1. "TJ: I'm in charge of the cake."

    The cake is dead!!!! :'(

    " RIC: even though your bride hates my guts."

    And then some! :)


    "JORDAN: Damn that Lomax for letting Charlie Highneck go free. I bet he's got TJ tied to some chair in a warehouse as we speak.
    DANTE: You mean Charlie No-Neck?"

    ROFL! And he has a buddy named Dicky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! And he has a buddy named Dicky! :)"

    Yeah, his goon's named Dicky. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. Yeah it is. :) Altho now Dicky is dead. :(

    ReplyDelete