Friday, September 11, 2015

Sonny Watch

   As Sonny lies in the ER hovering between life and death, he is the most popular patient in the hospital (probably because it seems like he's the ONLY patient in the hospital).  Michael is his first visitor and he's taken to calling Sonny "Dad" again.  Carly comes in next and reassures her groom that the wedding has been merely postponed.  TJ thanks Sonny for saving his life.  Then Morgan comes in, vowing to avenge his father's shooting.

     Anna is conflicted about throwing Sloane under the bus.  Sloane visits Nikolas and Hayden at Wyndemere and demands that the Cassadine prince pony up.  Liz worries when she sees Jake covered in Sonny's blood.  Patrick worries that Sam might be an adrenaline junkie.  Morgan threatens Julian at the PCPD.  Dante loses it after Julian provokes him.

      HOSPITAL

      PATRICK:  Removing the bullet from Sonny could paralyze him.
      CARLY:  Could he die?
      PATRICK:  That could happen too.   It's risky business, this surgery.
      CARLY:  Just save his life, Patrick.   Scrub up and start operating.
      PATRICK:  Not until Sonny is strong enough.
      CARLY:  I will give him my strength.  Michael will too.  Even Morgan can manage to give his father some strength.
 
      JORDAN'S OFFICE

      ANNA:  About the immunity deal for Sloane, he won't be needing it because he's an opportunistic bastard.
      JORDAN:  Oooookay.  Sorry I told you to go for it with him.   You so don't need opportunistic bastards in your life right now.
      ANNA:  Agreed.  Duke's ashes are still fresh.
      JORDAN:  So do you want me to go after Sloane for his part in rigging the election?  I can have his place searched.
      ANNA:  Nah, don't go to the trouble.
     JORDAN:  Color me confused.  You don't want me to give Sloane immunity, but you don't want me to prosecute him for election tampering either?
      ANNA:  You've got bigger fish to fry.   Julian Jerome being one of the biggest.
   
     HOSPITAL

      MICHAEL:  Dad--yes, I'm back to calling you Dad--I know I've been seriously pissed at you for almost a whole year now for, you know, killing AJ and all, but since you might die, I figure it's a good time to forgive you.
      UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  Sure, forgive me while I'm out of it and hooked up to machines.
      MICHAEL:  You're the only dad I have left, so even though I wanted to throw you in the pen for killing my bio dad, I don't want you to die.
      UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  I suppose that's progress.
   
     WYNDEMERE

       HAYDEN:  Spencer is a RIOT, Nikolas!   He was all re-enacting his first day of school and telling me about how he put the smackdown on some older boys who thew him shade about his Cassadine dress code.  Oh and he says he needs his great-grandmother Helena's help with his homework.
       NIKOLAS:  Since when does my Machiavellian grandmother do long division?
       HAYDEN:  It's something about a family tree and from what he says, yours is a real doozy.
       NIKOLAS:  That's one way of putting it.
       SLOANE:  Don't mind me.  I'm just here to collect my compensation for NOT ratting you out to Jake and Sam.
       NIKOLAS:  PFFFFFT!   You threw me under a double-decker bus to Anna Devane.   Prepare for a massive paycut.
       SLOANE:  I flipped once and I can flip again.  Especially if it gets me Anna back.  Pony up, your majesty.

      HOSPITAL

     CARLY:  Sonny, I know you can hear me and I'm asking you to please not die on me.  The wedding is still on, by the way.   It's just on hold while some elevator music is playing and a voice comes over the line every few minutes saying that your life is important to us.
     UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  Leave it to me to get shot on my own wedding day.   TJ still breathin'?
     CARLY:  TJ is fine.  He says you saved his life.
     UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  You wanna know who saved my life?  The ghost of Jason, that's who.

      PCPD

      MORGAN:  Let me at that bastard who shot MY DAD and PUT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL!
      DANTE:   That's MY job, Morgan.   Guys, hold my little brother back and someone go find some tranquilizer darts.
      MORGAN:  If HE DIES, YOU DIE, Julian!
      JULIAN:  Shut it, brat!
      DANTE:  Get Morgan out of here before he blows a gasket!  And throw Jerome in the slammer while you're at it.
      JULIAN:  Hey, Lulu, what's it like to be married to Sonny, Jr.?   Wait 'til he gets half the town preggers with little Corinthos spawn!
      DANTE:  DEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS!  (slugs Julian)

     HOSPITAL

     TJ:  Sonny, you are the bestest of badass mob bosses. You saved my life tonight and you'll forever be my hero!
    UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:   You're alive and without a scratch?   Sweet!  Mission accomplished.  Tell your mom the Commish that I've always got your back.

     LIZ'S HOUSE

      LIZ:  Jake!  You're covered in blood!  Please tell me you're not working for So--for Julian again!
      JAKE:  It's Sonny's blood and I kinda saved his life after some dude shot him.
      LIZ:  What were you doing hanging out with Sonny?
      JAKE:  I was hanging out with Sam and we just happened to hear gunshots so I went to see what was going on.  TJ was tied to a chair and Sonny was on the floor in a pool of blood.  Those thugs were about to shoot Sonny again when I took them out, one by one.
      LIZ:  OMG!  You're a hitman again!
      JAKE:  Again?
      LIZ:  Does the name...Helena Cassadine ring a bell?
      JAKE:  Don't worry about me, Uhlizabeth.  I'm way too badass to let MYSELF get shot.

      HOSPITAL

      PATRICK:  What were you THINKING, Sam?  You could have gotten KILLED!
      SAM:  Now where have I heard THAT before?   
      PATRICK:  Don't you know you should be running AWAY from bullets, not TOWARD them?
      SAM:  If I didn't go into that warehouse and call 911, Sonny would have DIED, Patrick.  And TJ would have been still tied to a chair.
      PATRICK:  I hereby diagnose you, Sam Morgan, with a superhero complex.
      SAM:  Are you mad because I let Jake fill in as my adventure buddy?

     MORGAN:  Dad, I'm gonna KILL the guy who did this to you.  VIGILANTE JUSTICE IS MINE!
     UNCONSCIOUS SONNY:  CRAP!  I was supposed to take you to the shrink tomorrow!

       LIZ'S HOUSE

       LIZ:  Jake, I have to tell you something.
      JAKE:  This really oughtta be a drinking game.   

2 comments:

  1. "CARLY: I will give him my strength. Michael will too. Even Morgan can manage to give his father some strength."

    Oh yes! Strength and wuv can make him heal, and he will be able to walk on water again! YAY!

    "UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: Sure, forgive me while I'm out of it and hooked up to machines.

    UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: I suppose that's progress."

    ROFL! Unconscious Sonny doesn't sound happy! :)

    "UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: Leave it to me to get shot on my own wedding day. TJ still breathin'?

    UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: You wanna know who saved my life? The ghost of Jason, that's who."

    And now they have to find that masked hand!!! Whomever it is!!!

    "TJ: Sonny, you are the bestest of badass mob bosses. You saved my life tonight and you'll forever be my hero!"

    All TJ has to do now is to bow to him! :)

    "MORGAN: Dad, I'm gonna KILL the guy who did this to you. VIGILANTE JUSTICE IS MINE!
    UNCONSCIOUS SONNY: CRAP! I was supposed to take you to the shrink tomorrow!"

    ROFL! That will hate to wait for now!!!! And as you can tell, Morgan has turned into a kangaroo and has started hopping!

    " LIZ: Jake, I have to tell you something.
    JAKE: This really oughtta be a drinking game."

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "ROFL! Unconscious Sonny doesn't sound happy! :)"

    Yeah, the bullet in his spine is making him a wee bit grumpy...

    "ROFL! That will hate to wait for now!!!! And as you can tell, Morgan has turned into a kangaroo and has started hopping!"

    LMAO! All he needs is the Aussie accent. Didn't he spend some of his childhood years with Jax?

    ReplyDelete