Thursday, September 17, 2015

You Are My Father

     Carly is relieved when Sonny wakes up.  Kristina returns to town with Alexis and visits her father in the hospital.  Ava is set free when Ric is unable to produce The Recording in court.   Julian plans on skipping town to avoid becoming a target and asks Alexis to leave with him.  Michael places guards outside Sonny's room.  Dante confides in Nathan while Lulu worries to Valerie about Dante's state of mind.  

      SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

      SONNY:  Is this real life?   Did we get married?   If we did, why are we spending our honeymoon in a hospital? 
      CARLY:  Sonny, you're awake!   No, we didn't get married...yet.   I thought you might enjoy our wedding if you were conscious so I postponed it. 
      SONNY:  Makes sense.  You can't have a wedding without the groom. 
     
      SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

      ALEXIS:  Look who I found? 
      KRISTINA:   Remember me?   I might look a little different, but at the same time kinda familiar. 
      MOLLY & SAM:  OMG, Kristina! 
      KRISTINA:  Sam, is it true that your dad shot my dad? 
      MOLLY:  Awkward!  
      SAM:  Why does my dad get blamed every time something bad happens to Sonny?   Besides, my dad swore to me he is 100% mob-free.  
      ALEXIS:  Sam is right.  Julian kicked the organized crime habit.  He didn't even need the pill or the patch.  I'm so proud of my ex-mobster lover! 

       HOSPITAL

      LULU:  Dante's been having this really weird guilt trip.  He thinks he yelled and judged his dad into cardiac arrest. 
      VALERIE:  Poor Dante.  He must be feeling SO terrible.  He needs a hug.  
      LULU:  Which I will be sure to give to him when I see him.  
      VALERIE:  Gotta go.  I'm AWOL at work.  
      LULU:  I'll come with you because I want to give Dante that hug and make sure YOU don't. 
   
      PCPD

      DANTE:  I am a terrible, horrible husband for cheating on my wife.  And for yelling at my dad when he was somewhere between life and death in the ER.  Bad Dante!  Very very bad!  
     NATHAN:  What brought on this display of self-loathing?  
     DANTE:  The mere sight of Valerie.  
     NATHAN:  THAT'S going to make working here an exercise in masochism.  By the way, how's your dad? 
      DANTE:  The bullet's gone and he's still breathing.  
     
      COURTHOUSE

       JUDGE CHUA:  Where is the evidence, D.A. Lansing?  
       RIC:  The dog ate it.  
       SCOTT:  BWAHAHAHAHAHA! 
       JUDGE CHUA:  Please refrain from any further monkey business, counselors.  This is a court of law, not The Improv.   I will repeat my question:  Are you, D.A. Lansing, in possession of evidence that will prove the defendant, Ava Jerome's culpability in the murder of Constanza Falconeri?  
        RIC:  Um...no, but my people are turning Port Chuckles upside down in order to find it.  
        SCOTT:  Yeah, good luck with that.  
        JUDGE CHUA:  Ms. Jerome, you are free...for now.  Should this evidence resurface, I must warn you, you are screwed.  
        AVA: HALLELUJAH!  FREE AT LAST!   Don't worry, my sweet Crypt Baby Avery.  Mommy's coming! 

       SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM

        KRISTINA:  Dad, OMG, I dropped EVERYTHING once I heard you got shot.  
        SONNY:   That's right, I DO have another daughter!  
        KRISTINA:  I'm so sorry I haven't seen you since I looked like someone else and dropped that Mob Princess crap on you.  
        SONNY:  PFFFFFT!  Bygones.   Nothing like being shot and having a dancing bullet removed to bring out family I haven't seen in almost 3 years. 
        KRISTINA:  I love you, Dad and I'm totally cool with you being in the mob and all.  I mean, when were you ever NOT in the mob?  

       OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM

        MICHAEL:  TJ, did you see who shot you? 
        TJ:  Seeing that my chair was facing the other way, no.  
        MORGAN:  Come ON, TJ, you had to have had eyes on the back of your head!   This is a conspiracy.  YOU'RE PROTECTING JULIAN. 
        TJ:  Why would I protect Julian Jerome?   I'm Team Sonny, remember?  
        MICHAEL:  Easy, Morgan!   Seriously, where's Dante with a taser when I need him? 
        MORGAN:  CONSPIRACY!  CONSPIRACY!  

        JULIAN'S APARTMENT

        ALEXIS:  Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? 
        JULIAN:  They're after me, Alexis!  Sonny's people are after me.  Namely his punk kid Morgan.   I've gotta get out of here.  
         ALEXIS:  Bummer!  I just got back. 
         JULIAN:   You're coming with me because they might be after you too.  Remember how last summer your house blew up?  
         
          OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM

           MICHAEL:  Milo, I need you to make sure nobody tries to come into my dad's room and try to finish him off.   Got it? 
           MILO:  Got it. 
           MORGAN:  So now dad needs GUARDS outside his ROOM?  
           MICHAEL:  It's called precaution, Morgan.
           MORGAN:  I'm going to go for a little stroll, Mikey.   (to himself) Must. Kill. Julian. Now. 

           PCPD

           LULU:  Dante, I've been SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU.  
           DANTE:  You and my mom, seriously!  
           LULU:  I'm just glad you didn't jump off the roof of this building after beating yourself up about your dad.  
           DANTE:  Yeah, well, here I am.  Alive.  In one piece. 
           LULU:  You are the Best. Husband. Ever. 
           DANTE'S CONSCIENCE:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   

           SCOTT'S HOTEL ROOM

          AVA:  Hand it over, Scott Baldwin. 
          SCOTT:  First the $5 million, then The Recording.  
          AVA:  Fine.  Have it your way.  
          SCOTT:  (opening the door to see his ransacked room) What the????  
          AVA:  CRAP!  

          SONNY'S HOSPITAL ROOM
  
          MICHAEL:  We're totally cool now, Dad. 
          SONNY:  Best news ever, son.   You might want to keep your eye on your brother, though.  He came loud and clear through my unconscious mind vowing to kill Julian. 

2 comments:

  1. "KRISTINA: Remember me? I might look a little different, but at the same time kinda familiar."

    ROFL!

    " ALEXIS: Sam is right. Julian kicked the organized crime habit. He didn't even need the pill or the patch. I'm so proud of my ex-mobster lover!"

    Hahaha. Oh yes me too. :)

    "VALERIE: Poor Dante. He must be feeling SO terrible. He needs a hug."

    Oh yes he does!!! Go ahead Val, hug him. :)

    " JUDGE CHUA: Where is the evidence, D.A. Lansing?
    RIC: The dog ate it.
    SCOTT: BWAHAHAHAHAHA! "

    ROFL! Love the Ric and Scotty scenes. :)

    " LULU: You are the Best. Husband. Ever.
    DANTE'S CONSCIENCE: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

    Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Oh yes he does!!! Go ahead Val, hug him. :)"

    LOL! Just not in front of Lulu...

    ReplyDelete