Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Carly & Sonny Wedding #5: The Morning Of

     Silas's murder has been solved and the focus shifts to some Port Chuckleheads we haven't seen in a while.  Case in point: Nikolas and Hayden who are breakfasting in Wyndemere as Spencer gets ready for the first day of school (and before Labor Day.  Egads!)  A boat ride away in Port Chuckles proper, Emma is so bummed about the end of summer vaykay that she tries every trick in the book to delay the first day back in the classroom.  A drunk Morgan blames Sonny for his life imploding.  Jake visits Carly before the wedding.  Molly helps TJ prepare Sonny & Carly's wedding cake.  Anna returns and teams up with Sam to help Michael regain control of ELQ.  

      WYNDEMERE

       SPENCER:  Bonjour, Father, Mademoiselle Barnes! 
       NIKOLAS:  Overdressed much for 5th grade? 
       SPENCER:  Father, I am a Cassadine.  There is no such thing as overdressed.  Besides, this is the year I shall win the love of my life back.  How about you, Father?  Will you be engaging in passionate affairs with Mademoiselle Barnes? 
       NIKOLAS:  If we did, it would be none of your business, but no, Hayden and I are just good friends.  Right, Hayden?
        HAYDEN:  I guess.
        SPENCER:  Come on, Father.  I wasn't born yesterday.  I saw the two of you engaged in passionate kissing when Hayden lived here before.   Then there was yelling, but not the angry kind.
        NIKOLAS:  Look at the time.  You're gonna be late for school.
      
        PATRICK AND SAM'S HOUSE

         EMMA:  It's not fair that school starts before Labor Day this year!   I'm staying home in protest.          PATRICK:  Nice try, Emma, but you're going to school today.
         ANNA:  Guess who's home!
         EMMA:  Grandma!   Dad, can I stay home and catch up with Grandma?   She's been gone so long I thought she'd NEVER come back.
         PATRICK:  I guess I should be glad you didn't try to fake sick.   No, you're going to school.
         EMMA:  But I have NOTHING to wear.
         SAM:  This is where I come in.   Hey Emma, want me to teach you how to dress like a true badass?

        CARLY'S HOUSE

        CARLY:  Jake, I'm worried that Morgan is bipolar.
        JAKE:  That's what I love about you, Carly.  You get right to the point.  What makes you think Morgan's mentally ill?
        CARLY:  His dad is.  The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.
        JAKE:  Sonny's bipolar?  That answers a lot of questions.
        CARLY:  Jason and I had to force him to take his meds right after he was diagnosed.  We would have had an easier time giving a cat a pill.
         JAKE:  Did Jason ever walk on water?   Or, for that matter, turn water into wine?
     
          Q MANSION

          MICHAEL:  Sabrina, should I go to Mom & Sonny's wedding?   I'm still pissed at Sonny for killing my dad, but Morgan needs me because I think he's going off the deep end.
          SABRINA:  What's going on with Morgan?
          MICHAEL:  He broke up with Kiki because she found out he was sleeping with Ava behind her back.  Only he didn't know it was Ava.  He thought he was doing it with Kiki's aunt Denise.  Which makes it all the more disturbing, but the point is, Morgan's in a world of hurt.
          SABRINA:  You're such a good brother, Michael.
          MICHAEL:  Will you go to the wedding with me?   I know it's totally last minute, but I need to make sure my brother doesn't self-destruct as my mom and Sonny are saying their vows at the altar.
       
         KELLY'S

         MOLLY:  I've got an hour before orientation starts.   What's the emergency?
         TJ:  I suck at making wedding cakes.   Check out this disaster in the making.
         MOLLY:  Who put you in charge of the cake?
         TJ:  I did.  I wanted to repay Sonny & Carly for letting me live with them and stuff. 
         MOLLY:  This is totally fixable.  I saw an episode of Cake Boss about this very situation.   All we need is a little more frosting and a skilled cake surgeon. 
         TJ:  If you say so.

         SONNY'S HOUSE

         MORGAN:  Hidey Ho, Pops!  It's your wedding day.  (staggers around)
         SONNY:  What's up, son?   You drunk?
         MORGAN:  Hammered.  Let's have a PAR-TAY!   YOU GETTIN' MARRIED! 
         SONNY:  What happened?   Didn't you hang out with your brother last night? 
         MORGAN:  Yeah, we hung out.  Then I got drunk some more.   Aren't you proud of me, Dad?   Your drunken, loser son who cheats on his girlfriend WITH HER MOTHER!   And it's all YOUR FAULT!
         SONNY:  MY fault?  
         MORGAN:  Because you gave me the crazy gene that makes me an unemployed LOSER!
         SONNY:  Look, son.  I've been there, felt like that.   But you're still my son and your mom and I are going to help you get better, if you want to.   We can take you to the shrink tomorrow. 
         MORGAN:  I don't know, Dad.  What if I'm not bipolar and I'm just a screw-up? 
         SONNY:  Whatever it is, you're my son and we'll get through it.   Now go take a shower and get ready for the wedding.

         PATRICK & SAM'S HOUSE

         SAM:  Is it awkward that I'm here?
         ANNA:  No, not at all.  Robin's off saving lives in China, I believe.   She hasn't called Port Chuckles home in over a year.  As long as Patrick and Emma are happy having you around, so am I.  It's going to be strange not having an office to go to, though. 
        SAM:  If you're looking for something to occupy your time, I could use some help wresting ELQ from my cousin Nikolas.   He's been extra Cassadiney lately.   I need something to hold over his head so he'll be forced to surrender ELQ. 
        ANNA:  How does rigging a mayoral election sound? 
        SAM:  Now that's something to go on.  Do you have proof? 
       ANNA:  Two words:  Kyle Sloane. 
       SAM:  You're hired!

        WYNDEMERE

        HAYDEN:  OMG, Nikolas, your kid is hilarious!   I feel like a dip in the pool.  How about you?   Can you tear yourself away from business long enough to get some R&R?
        NIKOLAS:  Sure, why not?
        HAYDEN:  I just remembered something!  I just remembered jumping your bones.   

       CARLY'S HOUSE

       CARLY:  Michael!  OMG, does this mean you're coming to the wedding? 
       MICHAEL:  Only to keep a lid on Morgan.  Not for Sonny.   
     
       OUTSIDE KELLY'S

       TJ:  Cake fixed.  Whew!   Thanks, Molly.  What the-- (TJ is jumped from behind.  Cake falls and TJ is dragged away)  

       

3 comments:

  1. "Silas's murder has been solved and the focus shifts to some Port Chuckleheads"

    Port Chuckleheads!!! ROFL!

    "NIKOLAS: Right, Hayden?
    HAYDEN: I guess."

    ROFL! Poor Hayden doesn't remember! :)

    "JAKE: Did Jason ever walk on water? Or, for that matter, turn water into wine?"

    Why yes he did!!! Cus afterall, he is saint Jason!

    " Cake falls and TJ is dragged away"

    That poor cake! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "That poor cake! :( "

    It rests in peace alongside that birthday cake of Sonny's that Crazy Connie murdered a few years back. Even cakes are in danger because of Sonny's mobularity.

    ReplyDelete