Friday, September 25, 2015

Sit Down...Or Lie Down and Fall Asleep.

      Today's show was about as interesting as yesterday's, which isn't saying much.   The mob has a place on GH, but when it's front and center for too long, it gets to be tiresome.   The Jake/Jason story is also dragging.  The reveal that Jake is Jason can't come soon enough for me.  It's been OVER A YEAR!   

        SONNY'S ROOM

          CARLY:  Bad news, Sonny.  Ava's been sprung by your idiot brother who lost The Recording!  
          SONNY:  You mean she's getting away with MURDERING CONNIE?   Or was it Kate that she murdered?   If it was both, then that's DOUBLE MURDER!  
          CARLY:   It gets worse.  She has a court order and she's coming after Avery.
          SONNY:   LIKE HELL SHE IS!  
          AVERY:    Hi!  YAY!   GA GA  YA YA SON  OF A BITCH!   

         PIER

        PAUL:  Here's what you're gonna do, Ava:  You're gonna go to a sit-down with the 5 families and throw your brother under the bus.
        AVA:  BWAHAHAHAHAHA!   How about I throw YOU under the bus instead? 
        PAUL:  Two words:  The Recording. 
        AVA:  DAMMIT!  

      OUTSIDE SONNY'S ROOM

       RIC:  I need to talk to Sonny.
       MICHAEL:  Whatever you can say to Sonny, you can say to us.  
       MORGAN:  Yeah, RIC!    You gotta go through US first. 
       RIC:  I'm going to represent him at a 5 Families sit-down and I need him to give me the script. 
       MORGAN:  I am going to the sit-down you son of a bitch!   I have the Corinthos name. 
       RIC:  YOU'RE mentally unstable. 
       MICHAEL:  Ric, you're not going anywhere except to court to stop Ava from taking my dad's daughter away from him.    Morgan, Ric is right.  You do have a screw loose.  I'll go. 
       MORGAN:  SCREW both of you ! 

       NOODLE BUDDHA

      SAM:  Jake, I can't get over Jason.  
      JAKE:  You're not the only one.  This whole damn town can't get over him.  Ever thought of forming a support group or something? 
      SAM:  Remember these guys?  The Dragon and The Phoenix.  
      JAKE:  All too well.  I stole your Phoenix and you freaked.  
      SAM:  I think Jason might still be alive.  
      JAKE:  Say WHAAAAAAAAAT?  

       HOSPITAL

       PATRICK:  Sam turned down my proposal. 
       LIZ:  So?  Ask again.   Maybe her horoscope told her not to accept any proposals that day. 
       PATRICK:  Not her horoscope exactly.  It was the ghost of Jason. 
       LIZ:  The best way to get rid of that ghost is to marry her.   Keep asking until she breaks down and says yes!  
       PATRICK:  Pushy much?  
      
     
        JULIAN'S PENTHOUSE

        ALEXIS:  Sam turned down Patrick's proposal?  What, is she NUTS? 
        JULIAN:  She's pining for the ghost of this Jason dude everyone in this town seems to worship. 
        ALEXIS:  It always comes back to Jason for her.  
        JULIAN:  For the record, I'm team Patrick.  That Jason guy was a mobster. 
       ALEXIS:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  

        FIVE FAMILIES SIT-DOWN

        MICHAEL:  I am Michael Corinthos III, representing the Corinthos family as a temp mobster.
        AVA:  Am I late?  
        MEDIATOR:  Serge is late.  As in dearly departed.  And you're sitting in his chair.  
       AVA:  Do you wanna know who shot Sonny or don't you?  

3 comments:

  1. "AVERY: Hi! YAY! GA GA YA YA SON OF A BITCH!"

    Now this made me laugh out loud!!! :) Hahaha. This was perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you those would be her first words... Like father, like daughter. She was about to rip up that envelope too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahha I love that baby! :) Yes she grabbed that envelope really well hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete