Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Daddy Issues

      The male parental unit featured heavily today in The Chuckles.  Maxie and Dillon talked absentee dads while Michael talked Morgan out of avenging their hospitalized one.  Jake and Carly play along when Sonny insists Jake is Jason, making Liz verrrrrrry nervous.  Paul and Ava come to an agreement.  Ric gets the pink slip from Mayor Lomax and Paul is set to take his place as the D.A.  

      LAKE HOUSE

     MICHAEL:  CRAP, I'm here too late.  You killed him. 
     MORGAN:   Nah, I just thought it would look more badass if I had him down on the floor begging for his life.  He hit his head trying to steal my gun.  I'm still fixin' to kill him. 
     MICHAEL:  Don't do it, Morgan!   P-ville sucks like nothing you've ever seen, man. 
     MORGAN:  Must. Avenge. Dad. 
     MICHAEL:  News flash, kid bro:  Dad DOESN'T WANT you to kill Julian. 
     MORGAN:  It's for Dad's own good.  If I don't kill this sonovabitch, he'll finish Dad off.  
     JULIAN:  How can I finish what I never started?   For the 3,647th time, I. DIDN'T. SHOOT. SONNY. 
     MICHAEL:  Just put the damn gun down, Morgan!  
     ALEXIS:  Listen to your big brother.  He's smarter than you! 
     MORGAN:  DAMMIT, MIKEY!   (Puts gun down) 
     MICHAEL:  Hey Julian! (kicks Julian in the butt)  I just kicked your ass!  Consider this a warning from Michael CORINTHOS.   Yes, that's CORINTHOS.  

     ICU

    SONNY:  Where's JASON?   Jason needs to find my boys.  
    LIZ:  It's the morphine talking, Carly.  Hallucinations go with the territory.  
    CARLY:  I say we play along.  Easier than arguing with him, believe me!  
    JAKE:  Oh, goody!  I get to pretend to be Jason!  

     JULIAN'S APARTMENT

     AVA:  You want me to wear a target on my back?  I'll get you drunk, knock you out and snatch that recording before I become your stooge.  
    PAUL:  Don't look at it as being a target.  Look at it as putting your skills as a Badass Lady Mobster to work.  You're way better at being badass than your brother.  
    AVA:  I have bigger fish to fry.  Like getting my daughter back. 
    PAUL:  BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!   You have a better chance of clocking me and stealing that recording!  There is no way in HELL Sonny and Carly are going to let you have that kid.   Not without MY help.  You in or are you out?   By the way, I'm the new D.A.   It pays to have connections and a mayor who wants a piece of me.  
    AVA:  I'm intrigued.  Have your people call my people.  

   Q MANSION

   DILLON:  I don't know whether or not I should trust my dad.
   MAXIE:  I can relate.  My dad is Frisco Jones.  You know, Saver Of The World.   I see him once in a blue moon, but he always answers my texts.  
   DILLON:  But what if my dad takes off and forgets about me for another 25-odd years?
   MAXIE:  Better to have loved your dad and lost your dad than to never have loved your dad at all.  Oh, and make sure he has your cell number.  

   SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

    TJ:  Hey, Molly's dad.  What's up?
    RIC:  Just cooling my heels while Carly has me banned from the hospital.   How about you?
    TJ:  Just told Michael where Morgan is after I told Morgan where Julian is so I don't know if Julian is dead or if Morgan's going to kill me next.
    RIC:  Don't sweat it, kid.  You did what you had to do.  
    TJ:  Julian is scum.  I know Molly's mom loves him and all, but he is scum for shooting Sonny.  
    RIC:  He is scum.  

    ICU

    SONNY:  Jason, you have to find my sons.
    JAKE:  Will do.  I will save the day!  
    SONNY:  I knew you would, Jason.
   
    SAM'S OLD PENTHOUSE

    TJ:  What just happened?  
    RIC:  I got fired.  
    TJ:  That sucks.  Should I tell Molly?
    RIC:  I'll save you the trouble and tell her myself.  

   ICU

   JAKE:  Well, I'm going to do my Jason duty and find Michael and Morgan.
   LIZ:  Oh no you don't, fiance!   You'll get shot!  
   CARLY:  Really, Elizabeth?  
   MICHAEL:  No need to find us.  We're here.  Julian's still breathing and Morgan's not a murderer.
   CARLY:  Thank GOD!  Now go tell your father so he can stop hallucinating about Jason.
 
   MICHAEL:  Dad, we're back.
   MORGAN:  I didn't kill Julian cuz Michael said you didn't want me to do it.
   SONNY:  You came through for me, Jason!  I knew you would!    

1 comment:

  1. "JAKE: Oh, goody! I get to pretend to be Jason! "

    YAY! :)

    "SONNY: You came through for me, Jason! I knew you would! "

    Oh yes because he is Saint Jason! :)

    ReplyDelete